Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed (44333 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by igbeke: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
More of that, in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by silverspringle(f): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
They should continue with their Python dance 3 in south east while Boko haram killing people like chicken in the north.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by baddosky1: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
This attack is coming a few days after IDPs protested to the Borno state government, demanding permission to return back to their communities in Bama

Can you smell the coffee? The concentration of IDPs in their respective camps in the NE means:

More donations from both local and international bodies both in cash and kind to both the Governments of their respective states and the "co-coordinators" of such camps. This latest attack is to send a signal to the IDPs that it isn't safe to go out there just and most importantly to instill fear in them and the "money-making" venture continues.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Oche211(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
janway:
These are the real terrorists. But unfortunately the NA has left them to go python-dance in the backyard of defenceless and peaceful citizens.
Now the real terrorists are gorilla-dancing right inside the barracks.

God save our nation. Amen.

By the way I'm FTC.
madam, the attack was repel.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharleyBright:

One Million Dollar Question no one seem to have answer to is; Where do these Boko Haram emerge from to attack and disappear into?
From where do they regroup without being noticed?
They are definitely not ghosts to appear and disaapear at will after wrecking havoc.
Some people are not telling us the truth about these Boko Haram.
They just don't emanate from some thick forest and disappear without being notice.
Those people live amongst communities and are being protected by the communities from which they regroup and attack.
How do they disguise and live freely?
The FG and the Northerners better start looking into the activities of herdmen and start profiling them.
Until the Northerners are sincere with themselves about Boko Haram, the carnage will continue till forever.

spot on my guy, Majority of villagers around the area shield them. and the army can't exactly shoot all the villagers.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
FTreloaded:

sorry...the only two things i know all terrorists everywhere have in common are killing innocent people for no reason and shouting allaaauwabaaaa.
what is allaaauwabaaaa? Had i know there are this kind of creature i will not even come to nairaland. Useless human being.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by FTreloaded(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Goderlist:
what is allaaauwabaaaa? Had i know there are this kind of creature i will not even come to nairaland. Useless human being.
any terrorist that does not shout "allaaauwabaaaa", is that one a terrorist?

mtcheeeeew! abeg, go sleep or delete your account.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by myrrtle(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
gists:
If this is true, God bless God bless the brave men of Nigerian Army, God bless PMB for rejuvenating the Nigerian Army.

Compare with the disgraceful headline we used to read " Boko Haram Fighters Chase After Fleeing Nigerian Soldiers " http://saharareporters.com/videos/boko-haram-fighters-chase-after-fleeing-nigerian-soldiers

PDP is a curse that must not happen again.
Never again should we vote on religion or tribal line.
true!.Never again should we vote on religion or tribal line and bring in ethnic bigots like PMB
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by NSK4U(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
ok....
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by GMbuharii: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
GetMeRight:
Are you afraid of the peoples responses?
try me and ua yanch shall never be the same HHAAhahahahahahahaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Primebuilders(m): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharleyBright:

One Million Dollar Question no one seem to have answer to is; Where do these Boko Haram emerge from to attack and disappear into?
They are definitely not ghosts to appear and disaapear at will after wrecking havoc.
They just don't emanate from some thick forest and disappear without being notice.
Those people live amongst communities and are being protected by the communities from which they regroup and attack.
The FG and the Northerners better start looking into the activities of herdmen and start profiling them.
Until the Northerners are sincere with themselves about Boko Haram, the carnage will continue till forever.

With the way APC was quick to locate the source of funding for IPOB I tot they will do the same with BH. And also I identify their sponsors
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by bams2999(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
dis not a Boko Haram is a Borno State Government do all dis in d name of boko haram, we must go back 2 bama
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
gists:

Personally, I don't trust governments when it comes to issues like this. And I mean all governments. They are all as$ holes. The problem is most people criticising this government now were making escuses for the last administration. We ask question about funding, no single arrest has been made till date from both jeg admin to pmb. How is it possible to kidnap over 200 students and sustain them for over 2 yrs. Are they eating grasses or nama? There must be some big financiers.

But I don't agree with your theory of community helping them. Which community will help the same people that decimate them irrespective of religion?

But at least in this administration, even though a lot of ipobians don't want to give credit because pmb is the president, we have seen improvement in the fight against terrorism. BH used to dislodge nigeria army from its base in those days before election came knocking.
that was because a good chunk of sodgiers from northern extractions and some northern elders have soft spot for BH and they used that as a political too to regain power so they sabotage GEJ's fight against the insurgents. have you seen anyone saying that killing BH is attack against the north in this Buhari regim?. the bane of this country is tribalism and religion and Nigeria will never be a united country devoid of tribal and religious sentiment. nigeria will never develop because of the aforementioned broblems
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by menstrualpad: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
FTreloaded:
any terrorist that does not shout "allaaauwabaaaa", is that one a terrorist?

mtcheeeeew! abeg, go sleep or delete your account.
You crazy man... couldn't stop laughing...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by menstrualpad: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Primebuilders:

With the way APC was quick to locate the source of funding for IPOB I tot they will do the same with BH. And also I identify their sponsors
That's not a hidden thing. Do you need to investigate yourself?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
gists:

You know what they call people that just talk without proof or fact?
I will give you the opportunity to redeem yourself.
Show me a post where according to your mumu accusation, where I cried that jeg was killing bh.
Show me a post where I celebrated what NA did to ipobians.
For all I care, you are very much free to ask for your country in whatever way and manner you deem fit. What we will not tolerate is come back and start whining of the consequences of the method you choose to table your grieviance.

I am waiting for your response where I did all those things you accused me of.

Silly, brainless , empty chest beating ipobian
when a unity begged write you know
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
gists:
If this is true, God bless God bless the brave men of Nigerian Army, God bless PMB for rejuvenating the Nigerian Army.

Compare with the disgraceful headline we used to read " Boko Haram Fighters Chase After Fleeing Nigerian Soldiers " http://saharareporters.com/videos/boko-haram-fighters-chase-after-fleeing-nigerian-soldiers

PDP is a curse that must not happen again.
Never again should we vote on religion or tribal line.

You have stayed so long in Nigeria that your brain has been messed up. So that's good news to you? A place where intelligence is zero. A book haram capable of retreating successfully didn't trek to the barracks. They came in convoys and as easy as that is to pick up, intelligence did not pick it up. The fact that they got to the barracks in a war zone which should have multiple layers of surveillance is a shame. If you give me full immunity and means, bokoharam will be a thing of the past in 3 months. I sympathize with u bro. You need to get out of this country before it does further and irreparable damage to your brain.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yesbody:
Best way to end this boko haram menance is to drop a nuclear or atomic bomb in sambisa forest
which Sambisa forest is housing these boys for years without locating them? is the sambisa forest larger than Africa? the book haram stuff is a mestry only know by the north and our president buhari. until they state the fact the boys will still be existing
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
the Python dancers where are you guys nah this is a good news, the best news of the week... abeg when are they going to host the returning match seems like our Python dancers are afraid of sambisa meanwhile IPOB slain soldiers keep revenging your death
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
gists:

This is why this country is like this.
Are you seriously comparing cases of kidnaps of soft targets (police/policewife/oil workers etc) with casing Nigerian Army to cameroon ?

God!! when will we learn? I gave an example of how bad our number 1 security was bastardized by pdp misrule and you have the ordacity to cite kidnap of police wife as counter argument that bh is still as dangerous as they were.

Receive sense in Jesus name
lolss but this you super APC told us long ago that these guys are "technically defeated" so the technically defeated group were able to regroup stronger and attempted to attack a military base. please explain it bro. it is either the government is lieing or you are a zombie by believing them
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
efighter:

I think you are mad for saying Nigeria Army killed 1000 christian Biafran pigs and idiots. How many people live in Nnamdi Cownu's house? This is the same lies that your parents told you that Nigerian Army killed three million Biafrans during the civil war but the Biafran Army killed no Nigerian. So, you cry Ibocide to the international community which cannot do any thing to Nigeria.
truth. that means everything about Nigeria is lie and that's why the zoo is meant to collapse or what do you think. shall we keep living in lies and deceit. or shall we keep living in hatred.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
WOCKHARDI:
During the Biafra Nigeria war, Biafrans really bore arms, put up a fight and gave Nigeria a run for their money. Many people died on both sides.
But I never heard Gowon or anybody refer to them as terrorists. They were simply called "Rebels" while the Biafrans were calling the invaders "Vandals". Terrorism is more serious than rebelion. Buhari should have borrowed a leaf from Gowon and revisit the famous Aburi Accord.
Luckily, the people who own the English language (EU) know the difference and have refused the categorization and proscription.
reason EU is a place meant for human beings while Nigeria is a zoo made up of different animals and zombies headed by lion king.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by elmodee7(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
my heart goes to the falling hero's who paid the supreme price for protecting the sovereignty of Nigeria. I believe the Nigerian armed forces are on point. rest in peace brothers. this is a wake up call
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rolings:

Pained iPod
You didn't read the post just jumped to comment
It was a failed attack and NA repelled them killing many
It was a victorious outing for NA

GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY
but at first why would the NA be victorious against a defeated group? ohh may be they got victory over the attack of boko haram spirits. the zoo will never fail to shame who ever sides them i trust them on that
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
divert your frustrated life to your mates in the asinine asylum you are, not to me.
but the fact is that the zoo has been terrible though you might be comfortable here because you are a typical animal whose place is only in the zoo. the lion king (buhari) goes outside the zoo whenever he needs good care and an animal like you is comfortable.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
gists:

Will you just read and Stop disgracing yourself?
It is the Nigerian Army that killed your BH terrorist brothers.
Not the other way round
the shame is on you tongue
but they have been all killed long ago. so who are they killing again? maybe ipob faction of boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by elmodee7(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
goshee:
truth. that means everything about Nigeria is lie and that's why the zoo is meant to collapse or what do you think. shall we keep living in lies and deceit. or shall we keep living in hatred.

stupidity runs in ur family. u call Nigeria a zoo yet ur benefit from it. u call Nigeria a zoo. I don't blame u . he who is down fears no fall. u family tree consist of drug deals, fake drug producers, ritual killers, thugs, baby factory masters, okokoto, terrorist's
, 419 ,kidnappers, armed robbers, etc. the list goes on. don't deceive ur self
. who's the zoo now
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oche211:

madam, the attack was repel.
and who are the attackers? the already defeated boko haram or the news terrorist ipob faction of boko haram? the zoo is at it again
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharleyBright:

Sambisa forest alone is 60,000sqkm......More than twice the size of SE.

There's more than enough places to hide.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
elmodee7:
my heart goes to the falling hero's who paid the supreme price for protecting the sovereignty of Nigeria. I believe the Nigerian armed forces are on point. rest in peace brothers. this is a wake up call
a wake up call for what? to BH to be technically be defeated the second time? The zoo is nothing but a zoo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by goshee: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
elmodee7:

stupidity runs in ur family. u call Nigeria a zoo yet ur benefit from it. u call Nigeria a zoo. I don't blame u . he who is down fears no fall. u family tree consist of drug deals, fake drug producers, ritual killers, thugs, baby factory masters, okokoto, terrorist's
, 419 ,kidnappers, armed robbers, etc. the list goes on. don't deceive ur self
. who's the zoo now
Lolss you ranting didn't change the fact that Nigeria is a zoo headed by king lion buhari where lower animals and zombies follows without questions. if Nigeria is not a zoo tell me any country who is not fighting but losing their citizens everyday like nigeria? herdsmen are finishing the north central and south west. BH is finishing north east and to balance it Army are killing it citizens in soith east. in the zoo especially unorganized one like Nigeria the fittest animals survive so you aren't even sure you are the next to be visited by Fulani herdsmen if you aren't one of them. nigeria is the biggest zoo mankind has ever seen
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by 2016easy2017: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2017
mayGOD punish whoever says buhari has not done any good as a president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.