Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) (45726 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
madridguy:
It is our civic right to purge away the pigs and idiots wishing evil for our beloved country. Very unfortunate am sharing same country with them. They hate the Hausas, fulani's, Yorubas na only them.

..Mr friend keep quiet....Nigeria will certainly die faster than you think with the way you deperate 'one Nigerianists' are going..That is an assurance.

You lots can keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
No one is holding you back. We Nigerians are tired of having you people around. Pack your load and go.

Ngokafor:

..Mr friend keep quiet....Nigeria will certainly die faster than you think with the way you deperate 'one Nigerianists' are going..That is an assurance.

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by famzynet: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
This woman is copy cat. These cartoons have been trending before now. Can't she synthesize something of her own? Shameless woman.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by lighter4: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Useless drunkard of a woman! While little Zara is busy laundering her Fathers image, this saggy olosho is busy making more enemies for the dullard.

I can't even begin to imagine how the suicide bomber from Yola detests the sight of her in the villa. undecided
can't u be the suicide bomber from aba? must u wait for the Fulani and Hausa people u detest so much to do it for u?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Abagworo:
WE ARE OUR BROTHERS' KEEPERS
It was needful to proscribe IPOB.
We don't want them hurting themselves.
God bless Nigeria
Lauretta Onochie
@Laurestar

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/913700466118283264

SAVAGE!

An apt summary of the whole IPOB rucus.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Abagworo:
WE ARE OUR BROTHERS' KEEPERS
It was needful to proscribe IPOB.
We don't want them hurting themselves.
God bless Nigeria
Lauretta Onochie
@Laurestar

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/913700466118283264

SAVAGE!

An apt summary of the whole IPOB rucus.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
RELEASEUS:
you brazenly call fellow humans pigs and idiots. Its appalling to say the least. Two wrongs dont make a right. They want out shldt make you hate to this extent. Its uncalled for and a crass display of childishness on your part. Reverse from this way brother.

But that was a Quote made famous by your Biafrat Nnamdi Kanu now?

How come you did not show any consternation back then when he was calling other fellow humans such derogatory names?

Hmmm.......

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
nototribalist:
Wetin dey funny here.?

No matter how much this lizard(laureta) drinks in Aso Rock, it can never be like crocodile.

I know Afonjas are on their way coming.

It won't be funny to you as he pain una wella... This is even from your village woman.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by awuf2008: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
yarimo:
LAURETTA ONOCHIE that is very very true may you live long

If she continues to antagonize her own tribe, then her own may not be palatable. I don't she is from SE.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Amankalizer(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is a hate cartoon. Rita should not make enemies for Buhari. She should not also ridicule people from the South East of this Nation as killers. Not even in ignorance.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
People like this always get shamed in the end, screenshot this comment and make sure of the date.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
dimwitted fella
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by chiomzy86(f): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Throwback:

Please don't leave out their terrorism. If you like yell Christian from morning till night, terrorism is terrorism regardless of religion.

There is a difference between civil agitation and a wide scale campaign for anarchy and genocide.

Christians who wanted to burn down the country on account of a lawful arrest?
Christians who were under command and oath to commit genocide?
Christians who vowed that a national army of different tribes and religion will be massacred if they venture into the SouthEast region?

Let this type of Christians perish before they can carry out their dastardly acts. The more they come out to wage anarchy, the more they will return to dust.

Kindly refrain from revising history. You were gloating all over, promoting terrorism, and propagating videos of how terrorists will deal with the country. Now bear the agony of not speaking out and condemning a mad man that brought with him enough affliction to cater to all those who would follow his path to perdition.

Hypocrites like you beat drums that led to the successful revelation of the terrorists brewing within, and you have our utmost gratitude in helping to create awareness that ensured such depraved lunatics were eternally neutralized.

Terrorists have no human rights regardless of their religion.

It took years bf u and your sponsor labelled bokoharam that was killing people, blowing themselves up ,killing innocent citizens,burning churches,they threaten and carry out their threat .a terrorist group..am sure you never condemned their evil activities.. Then u are happy innocent ,armless people were killed,because they are igbos/Christians or because of mere threats.that was never carried out..may untimely death befall all that killed innocent civilians together with their supporters
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by LASUnarian: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I am still the prettiest woman you ever set eyes on, so what's with the pain?

I've got a strong thing for MILFs so it can't be said to be "pain". It might be also why I love museums and the relics in them. I think I'm besotted with antiquated items. grin If anything, my love for that subset of the female gender makes me a reliable judge. And trust me, you are no way exceptionally pretty in my eyes.

Also, it's obviously you who is "pained" for calling a fellow woman and human being–whom you cannot create–ugly. You even called her "olosho". See you, a woman, indirectly fostering slut-shaming. Such mindlessness.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by edupedia: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

....yours is another fiction of pigs...
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by nototribalist: 12:18am On Oct 02, 2017
jrusky:

But may I ask biko my fellow kinsman are you telling me only SW and SE are in NL? So Hausa or fulani don't know how to use NL or they are so daft they can type or read or make comment? Because it's so strange everything about IPOOH the next is to take a swipe on SW are you guys alright at all? honestly I see this as a trait of complexity.

The president is from north, Burantai from the north, IGP from the North, DSS boss from the north but my people hardly attack them can I call these act of coward?

Onochie talk her thrash instead to bash her you will stupidly attack SW, guys this is a serious sign of weakness because when you are afraid to attack someone who is physically doing damaging to your life and face other direction mean you are coward.

Take it or leave it not everyone that stand against Ipooh are from SW or the North do get that to your greasy head. I'm full born East but in hate nature and greed mentality I'm not and I will be the last to support Kanu because he is a failure someone who is not up to 1% of my achievements in life can not and will never lead me get that fact if you are still among the SS3 or Jambites good for you Kanu can be your role model good luck.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Maski87: 5:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Hopefully one day arewa youth will catch this woman,the will not treat herr differently for joining with barbarians to diss her own people
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
LASUnarian:

I've got a strong thing for MILFs so it can't be said to be "pain". It might be also why I love museums and the relics in them. I think I'm besotted with antiquated items. grin If anything, my love for that subset of the female gender makes me a reliable judge. And trust me, you are no way exceptionally pretty in my eyes.

Also, it's obviously you who is "pained" for calling a fellow woman and human being–whom you cannot create–ugly. You even called her "olosho". See you, a woman, indirectly fostering slut-shaming. Such mindlessness.

I made you write all these remember. I remain the prettiest thing on earth you ever set your eyes on.

...and don't let anybody fool you. They take turns in bunking the ugly old cargo called Lauretta Onochie in the Villa. She's a regular caller to their posh hotel rooms and guest houses littered all over Abuja, don't ask me how I know.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 03, 2017
yarimo:
LAURETTA ONOCHIE that is very very true may you live long
have u noticed the first pics where that Biafran says PLESS instead of Press. Just like DILECTOR instead of DIRECTOR.
Cc Ezigbonmadu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
[s] I made you write all these remember. I remain the prettiest thing on earth you ever set your eyes on.

...and don't let anybody fool you. They take turns in bunking the ugly old cargo called Lauretta Onochie in the Villa. She's a regular caller to their posh hotel rooms and guest houses littered all over Abuja, don't ask me how I know. [/s]
trash spewed out by an ugly flat head ipob pig idiot

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
have u noticed the first pics where that Biafran says PLESS instead of Press. Just like DILECTOR instead of DIRECTOR.
Cc Ezigbonmadu

My blother, it's like you've not been to the south east yet? Tly to visit Anambla, prefelably Nnewi alear. You will hear how "r" disappears completely from evely word.

I'm angly with these mods. They keep deleting my posts, its annoying. Yet they will not do anything about posts from Pigs and Idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by LASUnarian: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I made you write all these remember. I remain the prettiest thing on earth you ever set your eyes on.

...and don't let anybody fool you. They take turns in bunking the ugly old cargo called Lauretta Onochie in the Villa. She's a regular caller to their posh hotel rooms and guest houses littered all over Abuja, don't ask me how I know.

Well, I don't see how it's any of your business what she decides to do with her body, and this is in no way agreeing that any of the jealousy-tinged remarks you've made are true. Just mind your own business.

You are hardly pretty, madam. All I see is a woman who hides beneath a heavily made-up face for a lack of natural beauty. Don't believe what your husband/lover tells you. Husbands are obliged to tell their wives that they are pretty, even if the wife looks like a yellow monkey.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

My blother, it's like you've not been to the south east yet? Tly to visit Anambla, prefelably Nnewi alear. You will see how "r" disappears completely from evely word.

I'm angly with these mods. They keep deleting my posts, its annoying. Yet they will not do anything about posts from Pigs and Idiots.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=61068075][/quote]

I like this pieces! Saving it instantly
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

I like this pieces! Saving it instantly
hehehe but this ur moniker dey funny me oh
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hehehe but this ur moniker dey funny me oh

It means "good person" in Igbo. I speak the language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Disbands President Buhari's Support Group In Senate.. / 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says / El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.