Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) (45733 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Useless drunkard of a woman! While little Zara is busy laundering her Fathers image, this saggy olosho is busy making more enemies for the dullard.

I can't even begin to imagine how the suicide bomber from Yola detests the sight of her in the villa. undecided

What a sad,lonely & bitter woman you are.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2017
Like Lauretta, Like Igbokwe! Bastards that eat ontop of carcass of their brothers.

We have a special place for their likes in Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by legitnow: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
EVERYDAY IS FOR THE THIEF, ONE DAY IS FOR THE OWNER.

ONOCHIE IS REPRESENTING HERSELF AND SPEAKING FOR HER SELF.

REGARDLESS THAT WAS VERY INSENSITIVE. WEN NEMESIS CATCH UP TO HER, SHE WILL INDEED BE VERY SORRY.

I STOP FEELING SORRY FOR PEOPLE THAT SUFFER GREATLY, BECOS WEN U LOOK INTO THEIR LIFE AND THE THINGS THEY DID, U WILL UNDERSTAND THE SUFFERING.

IF KIDNAPPERS GET ONOCHIE AND START DEALING WITH HER TO DEATH, VIDEO IT AND SHOW THE WORLD, PEOPLE WILLL START CRYING ON HER BEHALF WITHOUT KNOWING HOW OR WAT SHE DID TO GET HER SELF IN THAT SITUATION.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Is this not HATES ACTIONS by Buhari government officials

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Obec70(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2017
Cabinet filled with incompetent people talking trash, a day of reckoning has come all of you running a terorist government in the APC will face the music enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by ProWalker: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Pless the tligger grin
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2017
I remember when I was a little kid, during my kindergarten my class were filled with many tribes from different states in this country, during lunch hours we shared our lunches among ourselves irrespective of what it is. We usually shared idea among ourselves on various occasions.
One thing I really admired was,
during competition we select among ourselves the best to represent us not minding who you are & where u from.
And on a certain day our colleagues gave up to ghost accidentally & everyone gathered all the Kobos we are usually given by our parents for lunch and gave it to our Teacher to assist transport the victim to the only government hospital as of then.
All this while I had never known what tribalism were until after we graduated as a nursery & primary
And started plying my vocation as First leaving certificate holder.
Now the problem with Nigerian under development are tribalism in politics and as an individual
We can be greater than America if we shut up firmly the door of tribalism as they were made great by there collective responsibility.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by manci(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=60989597] There is a great message here.

Ashi the palm wine mistress better listen. [palm wine mistress funny this will going to be a new name to our Igbos sisters from est ]
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2017
MasterKim:
Does dat Fb look real to u?
Well, u can whine over it. Who cares
That's twitter and it's verified
Hence, the blue tick
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Tell buhari to continue killing unarmed Christians
Whose only crime was to agitate for referendum and restructuring
Either with Fulani herdsmen or Fulani Nigerian army... Buhari final resting place on earth is in the Hague

Keep beating the drums for buhari

IPOB terrorists can't be christians because they claimed they are Israeli Jews

and Jews murdered Jesus

in other words ipod flatheaded terrorists are idol worshippers and will be dealt with..
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Ijaya123: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2017
nototribalist:
Wetin dey funny here.?

No matter how much this lizard(laureta) drinks in Aso Rock, it can never be like crocodile.

I know Afonjas are on their way coming.

We know your type.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by victorioushands: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Throwback:

What is our business if IPOB are not terrorists under British law?

Does it stop the gallant Nigerian Army from neutralizing terrorists who are recorded to have promised to burn down the country and ensure no single life is left?

IPOB is an acronym for Indigenous People of Biafra. What Nnamdi Kanu led was a false IPOB since after he used the opportunity given him to serve to usurp power and crown himself. Indigenous People Of Biafra was never, is not and will never be a terrorist organisation. What Kanu led is what was banned, not the people of Biafra. Therefore, if the government does not deem it fit to enthrone, equity, fairplay, and meritocracy, the demands will only increase but, this time, it will be done perfectly well by many intelligent and un-impulsive minds, not by an arrogant fool like Kanu who killed many with his mouth and ended himself and his family thereby.
"Ojiri aka ya kpube onwe ya okwu eze, aka ya ka-oga eji kpupu ya."
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by psp2pc(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

You don't even know what a terrorist group means
And you are trying so hard to sound educated

Tell me how many people biafrans have killed..
Or shut ur hole

The Fulani herdsmen you people have designated mere criminals have killed more than Boko Haram
They have raided and burned down villages
Raped innocent women in the process

Your hypocrisy is glaring
Just like pregnancy... You can't mask it
All of you who are hell bent on using the Fulani Nigerian military to intimidate God's children will see in due time...

You are already reaping what you sowed

you are very stupid, you are the one who don't know what the meaning of terrorist is, and if you do know or pretend not to know, here is the definition..

A person, group, or organization that uses violent action, or the threat of violent action, to further political goals; frequently in an attempt to coerce either a more powerful opponent, (such as a citizen or group targeting a government), or conversely, a weaker opponent, (such as a government, or even an internal citizen or group, being targeted by a larger government).

what's difference between this definition and iPoB.
fulani herdsmen are bloody criminals and not terrorists.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by Flatties: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
sukkot:
lmao @ pless the tliggerr

Buhhahahaha
Blos don't kill me with laugh oo oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
manci:
Palm wine mistress funny this will going to be a new name to our Igbos sisters from est
It's like calling El rufai a dullard because Buhari is dumb. El rufai is rather named short man devil.

There's a name for a everyone. The dictionary is quite extensive. Try not to limit yourself to a few words. It doesn't speak intelligently of you.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Either with Fulani herdsmen or Fulani Nigerian army... Buhari final resting place on earth is in the Hague

Christians? Thought you guys are Jewish undecided
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by BetaThings: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Tell Kanu to keep telling us that Christians are worse than Boko Haram
And IPOB have said that they are not Christians, they confirm that they are Jews!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by BetaThings: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Or shut ur hole

Listen to this video and tell me if this is a peaceful group - threatening War that NOBODY has ever seen before

This is terror, nothing less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIaMJU_bdbs

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Arysexy:
Like Lauretta, Like Igbokwe! Bastards that eat ontop of carcass of their brothers.

We have a special place for their likes in Igboland.

See the irony of life? The people you mentioned are the ones that help other tribes in Nigeria realise that not all Igbo people are senseless and emotionally immature.

But Guess who you guys are praising right now? Fayose and FFK the bastard Yoruba sons.

One has the reputation of being a failure after having held office for 2terms and the other will sing,dance and clap for you if you feed him.

What a shame.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by luluman: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
nototribalist:
Wetin dey funny here.?

No matter how much this lizard(laureta) drinks in Aso Rock, it can never be like crocodile.

I hope you did not forget your brain in church. Your half trained brothers would have finished themselves you are here spewing. Mumu.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
Lol

There is a great message in this cartoon.

Nnamdi Kanu was really pushing this boys to do what will destroy them.
was ? Have you kill him??
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
They don't need to kill anyone before being labelled as terrorists. It is on record that their leader asked them to burn down the country and kill hausa soldiers who enter biafra land. It is surprising that you claiming a Christian yet u forgotten that the Bible view mere anger against ur brother or intent t kill is murder. Even in law, incitement to kill and intent are viewed as heinous crime.
ZombieTAMER:

Or shut ur hole

The Fulani herdsmen you people have designated mere criminals have killed more than Boko Haram
They have raided and burned down villages
Raped innocent women in the process

Your hypocrisy is glaring
Just like pregnancy... You can't mask it
All of you who are hell bent on using the Fulani Nigerian military to intimidate God's children will see in due time...

You are already reaping what you sowed
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
bayocanny:

Omg!, your last sentence is quite unfortunate to wish your fellow human death..what's wrong with you?
'Scuse me? Who did I wish death Am I Aso rock cabal that code named Aisha Buhari "suicide bomber from Yola"? What's wrong with you?
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
prettyboi1:

What a sad,lonely & bitter woman you are.
I won't engage a Sissy. Swerve!
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
LASUnarian:

You don't look so fetching yourself, and you would look even less fetching if we were to screen out the make-up.
I am still the prettiest woman you ever set eyes on, so what's with the pain?
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by echodrum(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
Lol

There is a great message in this cartoon.

Nnamdi Kanu was really pushing this boys to do what will destroy them.
and what exactly was he pushing them to do?
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Choi..yu delivered this punch to de liver grin
I gats to.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
nototribalist:
Wetin dey funny here.?

But may I ask biko my fellow kinsman are you telling me only SW and SE are in NL? So Hausa or fulani don't know how to use NL or they are so daft they can type or read or make comment? Because it's so strange everything about IPOOH the next is to take a swipe on SW are you guys alright at all? honestly I see this as a trait of complexity.

The president is from north, Burantai from the north, IGP from the North, DSS boss from the north but my people hardly attack them can I call these act of coward?

Onochie talk her thrash instead to bash her you will stupidly attack SW, guys this is a serious sign of weakness because when you are afraid to attack someone who is physically doing damaging to your life and face other direction mean you are coward.

Take it or leave it not everyone that stand against Ipooh are from SW or the North do get that to your greasy head. I'm full born East but in hate nature and greed mentality I'm not and I will be the last to support Kanu because he is a failure someone who is not up to 1% of my achievements in life can not and will never lead me get that fact if you are still among the SS3 or Jambites good for you Kanu can be your role model good luck.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by smalls001: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Isn't it funny that you're getting upset......Your tone makes you an ethnic / religious bigot
ZombieTAMER:

Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by room089: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Aunty 'brother keeper', have you guys proscribed the evil fulani herds men?

I'm not surprised. It's the likes of this woman and the evil politicians that masterminded all that happened to Kanu and IPOB. Buratai and his men were just tools for perfection of the evil deed.

From the outset, I knew things would really turn out this way. The sabotage and betrayal that caused the loss of more lives and hardship on ibos during the civil war is still at play.

I think the ibos need more of unity than secession.
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
i dont under your own attimes lauretta? yes they are our brothers and you dont want them to be hurt , but can you be bold enough to tell and advice yourpresident as an adviser you are that his appointments so far has been one sided and that no one from the south east and a major tribe in the country into any of the 9 security agencies. .even the 13 slot in NNPC, none was given to the bios. .who heads customs, EFCC, army, navy, police, air force, immigration, DSS, NNPC, SSS, Faan, defence, ND A, . . .all from the north and core Muslims. .please what can you say of these? they are hurting us o. .pple wey say we be one nigeria. .no forget say n.a. appointment you dey. .one day u go return home. .
Re: IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) by lastempero: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Do children play with Python,onye ara!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse / Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.