Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu (59470 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni / Independence Speech: Buhari Was Cloned In London, He Tried To “mimic The Origina / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by talkless07: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
amerlino:
Some old men do not show shame and they just lie non-chalantly. So he led Kanu by hand and they crossed the Nigerian border all the way to malaysia and den booked a flight for him to london? Our problem is all dis old shameful and disgusting people called polithiefians
let's be realistic with ourselves no Igbo leader is ready to die for Biafra to be achieved from the time of ojukwu to nnamdi kalu none of them can lead real battle

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by userplainly(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
What God has destined shall come to past

No amount of treachery will stop Kanu's dream of a better future for all Biafrans.

IF U TRULY BELIEVE THEN COME OUT AND PROTEST, LET THEM ARREST U N SERVE 15/20YEARS.....niccur u gon be like Mandela! ....... FOOLISH JOBLESS POOR DIRTY FOOL WEH NEVER BAFF....mtvhezzzz! 1mil sperm n this is the one that fertilized the egg....SHAME
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
sophoccles:

That passport is the property of the UK government. Don't be deceived by the fact that an ignorant judge ordered it to be impounded, and Nnamdi Kanu willingly gave it up because, being the treacherous Igbo man that he is, never had any intention of obeying those restrictions contingent to his bail!

He knows the judge has no right to impound that passport, under international law. He knew that all he had to do was walk into a UK embassy and be issued travel papers, while they process another passport for him.

Don't be deceived by half-baked judicial officers who don't know left from right!

What travel document did he use to go to Malaysia from where he connected the UK?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Really? And the thousands of your brothers wey dey UK and US all get passport abi?

The height of illiteracy on nairaland and the country is a big problem!

clevvermind:
NO
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by hatedisplace: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
KingMicky3286:
Can someone go out of Nigeria without passport?
You asked a very funny question. Have you forgotten that this is NIGERIA. Remember someone came in as a woman. Anything can happen as long as money is involved.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by baski92(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
userplainly:

niqqa u should arrested!!!!! U BE FOOOOOOL................ HUMONGOUS FOOL
go back to school but if still dey school learn how to read and write well before you come back to quote me #jackey like you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Guestlander: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
The director is now cooling his heels in London leaving ignorant people in jail, dead or maimed for nothing.
Common sense is not common. That albino should not show his cowardly face in public ever again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by God2man(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
God dey.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by stagger: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Did Nigeria seize his British passport? Or you are not aware Kanu has UK citizenship? We have been shouting it from the rooftops that this fellow will take off and leave his followers in the lurch. No one is talking of the other 2 guys he was charged with who are still in Kuje prison. Let this be a lesson to people who go joining causes and struggles without seeing the big picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by stagger: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

What travel document did he use to go to Malaysia from where he connected the UK?

What stops him from sneaking into Cameroun, Gabon, Sao Tome & Principe or any other country along our porous borders where a UK embassy is located, from where he could fly with a new UK passport to Malaysia and subsequently to the UK? He can also get his parents asylum on the basis of political persecution.

This is even too complicated a route. An international passport can be acquired online very easily from the syndicates that operate them. If you know the number of people caught with fake passports in international airports across the world, you will marvel. These are in countries with forensic document examiners and UV machines that can pick out fakes.

How many countries in Africa have such devices? What of our own international airports where the immigration people are more interested in what they can get from you instead of ensuring the integrity of our borders? Imagine an airport security official asking for N500 from me to allow me carry my cologne on board the aircraft on a local flight!

Was Charles Taylor almost not out of Nigeria but for the vigilance of one customs official who later lost his job in circumstances that are yet to be explained?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by popularbc: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
i Use to tink this man has sometink upstairs,but with this piss of shit he droped here,its Obvious nw to all dat he his a Tarbulalasir,an an a cheap politcian.buhari for second term. .....Tufia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
stagger:

What stops him from sneaking into Cameroun, Gabon, Sao Tome & Principe or any other country along our porous borders where a UK embassy is located, from where he could fly with a new UK passport to Malaysia and subsequently to the UK? He can also get his parents asylum on the basis of political persecution.

This is even too complicated a route. An international passport can be acquired online very easily from the syndicates that operate them. If you know the number of people caught with fake passports in international airports across the world, you will marvel. These are in countries with forensic document examiners and UV machines that can pick out fakes.

How many countries in Africa have such devices? What of our own international airports where the immigration people are more interested in what they can get from you instead of ensuring the integrity of our borders? Imagine an airport security official asking for N500 from me to allow me carry my cologne on board the aircraft on a local flight!

Was Charles Taylor almost not out of Nigeria but for the vigilance of one customs official who later lost his job in circumstances that are yet to be explained?

Dude, you can longer travel with fake passports using the new machine readable passport which requires submitting biometric evidence before passage.

Agreed if NK finds his way to any UK embassy, he would be issued with travel document to enter the UK. UK passports couldn't have been arranged that quick for him and no he can't enter the UK with a fake passport as he'd be required to give biometric evidence at the point of entry.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by mami88: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=KingMicky3286 post=60991090]Can someone go out of Nigeria without passport? Hmmm! They just tricked him into running away! They surrounded everywhere and left a single passage pretending they are unaware of it and the fool fell into the trap. Coward!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Handsomecole(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Understanding Orji Uzor Kalu.

Understand Orji Uzor Kalu. He is saying Nnamdi Kanu is out of the country so the manhunt stops. Everyone knows he is not with the Fed Govt. The Fed Govt do not deny their prisoners, including Al Zakzaaki, Dasuki etc. Orji Uzor Kalu saying Nnamdi Kanu is in London puts pressure on the military to call of their search and and gives Kanu a fairer chance of escape.

Sometimes people should understand those with their interest at heart. None of those attacking Orji now went to prison to see Kanu or know how Kanu got the bail on health grounds after Kanu had been refused freedom after meeting bail conditions twice. Orji Uzor Kalu who left his way to help secure that political solution by staking his reputation and name again is using "smoke and mirrors" to let a man escape well and people are attacking him.

Orji Uzor Kalu is a bold motherfker!!! I saw him tackle Anenih under Obasanjo when political opponets like Bola Ige, Harri-something (that PH politician) etc where dropping down dead like flies. If you think Orji Uzor Kalu can be easily pocketed, you do not know the Enyimba.

Kalu is looking out for the best interest of his people, including Nnamdi Kanu himself. Rumours that Nnamdi Kanu has left the country is good for all sides. It lowers the heat and cools the polity. THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE IS NOT THE POPULAR AND OBVIOUS INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE.

Sometimes some people need to just TRUST AND OBEY.

Nnamdi Kanu is in London. The army can leave the East in large numbers now. Life should return to normal. Everybody is happy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by LogicStatement: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2017
KingMicky3286:
Hahahahaha....u make me laugh bro. It seems u don't know how criminals, fugitives or desperate people leave a country for another without passport. Even through very tight borders, some people still manage to escape not to talk of through numerous Nigeria's porous unmanned borders. What they do is to escape first to a neighbouring country by land mostly through one of the numerous porous borders and from that country, find their way to their destination of choice. A lot of things happen underground bro lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by rezy15(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2017
KingMicky3286:
Did ojukwu use passport to leave in 1970?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
hatchy:
So the coward ran all the way to Malaysia and disguised and sneaked into the UK as a migrant worker while his brainwashed followers dance to the bullets of the python here in Nigeria.

We all told them but they wouldn't hear instead they called us Afonja and saboteurs.We told them that when the heat comes their so called saviour will abandoned them and vamoose because that is what they normally do,its inherent in their leaders.
. They will call this his running away a tactical maneuver or possibly even exploration of new rout to supply iPod miscreants with their Israeli nuclear bomb to bomb daura. deluded fellows. it amazes me how an entire race and tribe could be scam so easily.! major enzegwu Kaduna to them that hausas is the Igbo slaves and the believe and killed the northern leaders.- ojukwu led them to massacre with the promise that the fortify aba warriors will finish the north within three days, me and you know how it all ended -frank nwazirike America has given him Biafra, if obasanjo like him object and watch American soldiers bomb him. - last but not list nnandi KANU give me Biafra or death and now the sent python to com and give him Biafra but the said he wants Biafra carve out of London. Wetin bubu go do again??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by marv1: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Jesus Christmas of Nazareth. Is it that Nigerians don't read or they have problem with comprehension?

Didbt you see I indicated that the DSS has his PASSPORTS. His Nigerian and British passports are in the custody of the DSS.
Look at you . Are you a baby? What is not possible in Nigeria. If Evans the billionaire kidnapper could have a Ghanian passport while wrecking havoc here in Nigeria tell me what is not possible.
Kanu can get to Britain or any country anyhow and seek for asylum.. When Ojukwu ran the first time did he use Nigerian passport to go
Kanu may not be in London yet but it's certain that he is enrolled to UK as final destination.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by marv1: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Jesus Christmas of Nazareth. Is it that Nigerians don't read or they have problem with comprehension?

Didbt you see I indicated that the DSS has his PASSPORTS. His Nigerian and British passports are in the custody of the DSS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
marv1:

Look at you . Are you a baby? What is not possible in Nigeria. If Evans the billionaire kidnapper could have a Ghanian passport while wrecking havoc here in Nigeria tell me what is not possible.
Kanu can get to Britain or any country anyhow and seek for asylum.. When Ojukwu ran the first time did he use Nigerian passport to go
Kanu may not be in London yet but it's certain that he is enrolled to UK as final destination.

Ignorance everywhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by marv1: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Ignorance everywhere.

Is that what you can say. Ignorance.?
Did Ojukwu disguise and run from this country with Nigeria passport ? . Evans the billionaire kidnapper has Ghanian passport to travel in and out of Ghana.
And you claimed you don't know all these or is not true?
WHO IS IGNORANT, if not YOU.
You better stop arguing ignorantly and childishly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
marv1:

Is that what you can say. Ignorance.?
Did Ojukwu disguise and run from this country with Nigeria passport ? . Evans the billionaire kidnapper has Ghanian passport to travel in and out of Ghana.
And you claimed you don't know all these or is not true?
WHO IS IGNORANT, if not YOU.
You better stop arguing ignorantly and childishly.

Go make a fake passport and then travel with it, OK.

Did the authorities tell you Evans' passport was fake?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by marv1: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Go make a fake passport and then travel with it, OK.

Did the authorities tell you Evans' passport was fake?

Stop twisting things.
Who mentioned FAKE to you. Did you see the word fake in my response.? I Said Evans has a Ghanian passport he uses to travel . I did not say fake. Stop twisting my word's. You are still arguing in your stinking ignorance. I never mentioned FAKE.
For your information go and check today's newspaper , it was stated there that justice igwuta that is facing money laundering charges in court has been using two Nigerian passport with same numbers interchangeably to travel , which is illegal, the Nigeria custom witnessed against him in court. Today's news.
So what do you have to say about that boy? Stop arguing Boy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
marv1:

Stop twisting things.
Who mentioned FAKE to you. Did you see the word fake in my response.? You are still arguing in your stinking ignorance. I never mentioned FAKE.
For your information go and check today's newspaper , it was stated there that justice igwuta that is facing money laundering charges in court has been using two Nigerian passport with same numbers interchangeably to travel , which is illegal, the Nigeria custom witnessed against him in court. Today's news.
So what do you have to say about that boy? Stop arguing Boy.

I would have left you to stew in your ignorance but let me address you so you don't mislead people here.

Before you enter the UK, you present fingerprints for biometrics ehich must match what they have in their system. If Nnamdi Kanu entered the UK, he must have had his biometrics captured thereby recording him as having arrived the UK. If that were to be the case, why are the UK authorities asking the Nigerian govt for his whereabouts?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by marv1: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

I would have left you to stew in your ignorance but let me address you so you don't mislead people here.

Before you enter the UK, you present fingerprints for biometrics ehich must match what they have in their system. If Nnamdi Kanu entered the UK, he must have had his biometrics captured thereby recording him as having arrived the UK. If that were to be the case, why are the UK authorities asking the Nigerian govt for his whereabouts?
You are just jumping from one side to another ignorantly. . Before now you Said FAKE passport , but now you are saying something finger print. .
I just told you that in today's newspaper 07th October 2017 a judge, justice Ingwuta has been traveling with two passport interchangeably and you are still talking about finger print. Does the judge have two finger prints? Who does not know that. Go and read the newspaper.
Boy go and relax.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
marv1:

You are just jumping from one side to another ignorantly. . Before now you Said FAKE passport , but now you are saying something finger print. .
I just told you that in today's newspaper 07th October 2017 a judge, justice Ingwuta has been traveling with two passport interchangeably and you are still talking about finger print. Does the judge have two finger prints? Who does not know that. Go and read the newspaper.
Boy go and relax.

Go back to where our argument started to remind yourself what the argument was.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by marv1: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Go back to where our argument started to remind yourself what the argument was.
What a nice way of keeping quiet.
I never went outside what I have been saying. If you have any evidence bring it up here. But in your response before the last , you mentioned finger prints and I gave you a current example in court to buttress my point. All the examples I gave you never contradicted them which means .securities can be broken because they are man made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.