Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu (59474 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni / Independence Speech: Buhari Was Cloned In London, He Tried To “mimic The Origina / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by newweight: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Abi is thr a way for kanu to enter uk by land.
I mean desert things.
Probably he went through the desert
But i doubt he will survive
The great sea
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2017
bonnylight003:
So this man hate Igbo's like this.. haaa!

this a traitor.. Typical Afonja.. selling of his people to please his masters..

Funny enough, he just can't wish the skeleton of his closet..

what a perpetual slave.

sorry OgA.. but you and ROchas will never ever rule Nigeria... talk more to be a mere ward chairman in Biafra.

the spirit is alive..
how many are u? Don't u know that any one endorsed as president by only igbo people will never rule Nigeria? Igbo hate people who think deeply and love people who can think through their anus.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by olabisimichael: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Biafra or Death ? He achieved neither. He fled.
For those asking if someone can bail out of the country
Without passports! Ask Ibori, Alamieseigha and even Kanu that entered the country through fake passports! He has ran away!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Buharimustgo: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2017
sus4allng:
Kanu holds two other passports from two other African country.

I got this from a reliable source who is a top member of the IPOB. Kanu will resurface when the calm is restored.

The whole Kanu missing thing is been done to save the sureties as Kanu and IPOB do not have any plan showing up in court.

All of you are getting your information from a realible source,you have such information and didn't disclose it.
Please stop lying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by CrtlAltDel: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2017
KingMicky3286:
Can someone go out of Nigeria without passport?
Bros, you are so naive grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by shukuokukobambi: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2017
bonnylight003:
So this man hate Igbo's like this.. haaa!

this a traitor.. Typical Afonja.. selling of his people to please his masters..

Funny enough, he just can't wish the skeleton of his closet..

what a perpetual slave.

sorry OgA.. but you and ROchas will never ever rule Nigeria... talk more to be a mere ward chairman in Biafra.

the spirit is alive..

Typical OSU telling himself lies to hide his pains cheesy

Did ojukwu not come back to serve the same slaughtrers of 3m of his people just 9 years after the madness?

Did azikiwe not serve these same masters of yours during the civil war?

Did Nzeribe not supply weapons to these same masters and killers of yours during the war?

When will a yeeboe man not sell his people? What will make a yeeboe man not sell his people?

You need another swim in the muddy pool of isiala ngwa under guidance from Hausa koboko angry

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Boyooosa(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2017
O sa asala fun emi e! cheesy useless boy.
This is a true reflection of 'He who fights and runs, lives to be a Cowardly chest beater forever. grin Oloorun, o fe da aarin wa ru. Instead of to focus on the issue of marginalisation and work towards remedying that, he greedily started a selfish war he can never win. Spit!

#iamproudtobegluedtomyigbobrother

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by freeborn76(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Just like Ojukwu, this coward has jumped ship

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by omenka(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Coward evading the python while the other pigs suffer..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by omenka(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Did ojukwu not come back to serve the same slaughtrers of 3m of his people just 9 years after the madness?

Did Nzeribe not supply weapons to these same masters and killers of yours during the war?

When will a yeeboe man not sell his people? What will make a yeeboe man not sell his people?

You need another swim in the muddy pool of isiala ngwa under guidance from Hausa koboko angry
cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by elmodee7(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2017
what a coward. he ended up killing his people and he ran away like a mad dog.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by visijo(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Must this man talk?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2017
KingMicky3286:
why not?

is it not a zoo to u ppl again? undecided

and 4 u Nnamumudi Kownu, it shall Neva be well wit u 4 letting innocent mislead miscreants die for u 4 nothing angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

What were Kanu's mistakes? Name one of them, and I'll send u a Radio broadcast (of at least 2yrs old) where he had said he'd do that. So, apparently, it's not a mistake, it's a well orchestrated move. U may see it as a mistake. But in due time, all pieces of the puzzle will begin to make sense to you people.

Keep watching.
keep watching. Cus we have killed kanu Heaven will come down. Hahahaha i can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Adiola(f): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2017
otil1:
Problem with IPOB is that the original concept of peaceful agitation has been hijacked and replaced with brigandage.

OUK clearly and severally mentioned cases of rape and snatching of people's wares by IPOB miscreants. Now the killings od Hausas that happened in ABA is still reverberating, read below.

IPOB as a concept may have been lost forever due uncouth pronouncements and actions of its leaders and members.

Clearly what Igbos need now is not IPOB, however way you want to look at it.

I'm one of those advocating for IPOB and all it represents to just go into the cooler, hibernate.

A governor has recommended that it rebounds and repents. That's a good way to go.

In summary you IPOBeans killed IPOB by you actions.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ipob-northern-traders-suspend-business-south-east/

so a Yoruba man is in better position to tell an Igbo man what he wants ...hey man it's not up to you to decide what Igbo want
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

What were Kanu's mistakes? Name one of them, and I'll send u a Radio broadcast (of at least 2yrs old) where he had said he'd do that. So, apparently, it's not a mistake, it's a well orchestrated move. U may see it as a mistake. But in due time, all pieces of the puzzle will begin to make sense to you people.

Keep watching.
keep watching. Cus we have killed kanu Heaven will come down. Hahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Impossible!Why did the UK ask after his whereabouts?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2017
KingMicky3286:
To UK fa! Immigration wey dry tight like ladies jeans over there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Goderlist:
U are nobody there in Igboland. U are such kids who are there agitating for Biafra, bro! Go find better thing.

Your English is so poor. Please what school did you attend so I can sue them on your behalf.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by okerekeikpo: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2017
With which paper? This stupid Igbere man that destroyed Abia state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by omenka(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2017
hatchy:
So the coward ran all the way to Malaysia and disguised and sneaked into the UK as a migrant worker while his brainwashed followers dance to the bullets of the python here in Nigeria.

We all told them but they wouldn't hear instead they called us Afonja and saboteurs.We told them that when the heat comes their so called saviour will abandoned them and vamoose because that is what they normally do,its inherent in their leaders.
Some ignorant kids are there talking about passport as though they've never heard the word "smuggling" in their lives before.

Lame attempt at saving face. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

An independent Biafra doesn't mean Ndigbo will not still do business in Nigeria. When I was still in Idumota, our biggest customers were from Niger and Chad.
They will still do business, but as pushed-around foreign investors, not as bonafide citizen investors. You would need a visa to travel from Aba to Igwe Ocha (Port Harcourt) for business or whatever. Is that what you want?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2017
igbodefender:

Your English is so poor. Please what school did you attend so I can sue them on your behalf.
Mr. English! Hahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by jrusky(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Kanu was not taken away by the military. Kanu went to Malaysia from where he travelled to the United Kingdom. Nnamdi Kanu is in London right now as we speak. He was not arrested by anybody. He left the country on his own. One of his relations has spoken to me and explained everything because I wanted to see him and talk to him wherever he was and see how I could meet some Federal Government officials on his issue.

Read the bolded all you liar IPOOH.

Didn't I said it that Kanu is alive because if he is not his wife if truly a good wife would have cry out by now but she keep quiet. Average woman who love her husband truly will not keep quiet in this manner it's not possible.

If what Kalu said were truth then all IPOOH must be arrest and jail, the fake lawyer making fake demand and propaganda should be arrest and send to prison for breach of profession, all Kanu sureties must be arrest with immediate effect and detain and for those running fake news must be hammer with hefty penalty.

And if Kanu is in UK let him remain there forever but anyday he mistakenly step his foot her his offense must read to him and from airport or sea port or road port wherever way he rake to enter straight to jail. People had died for nothing and he ran away, oh heaven shame on IPOOH so shameful so this guy just wasted lives and ran away? This is a shame anyone that shout IPOOH here again thunder fire you from this day on if truly Kanu ran away.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Alphasoar(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2017
I suspect foul play . . .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by la1(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

brutality!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Chivadoski(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2017
I wonder when all these political jobbers; these errand boys of Hausa/Fulani we have as leaders, will grow up. Is Maylasia close to Nigeria? Did he fly with wings knowing full well that his passports were seized by FG? Look at balderdash Orji Kalu is saying because of political stupidity! OK, since you know where he's, then you are to provide him in the next court date!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by khalids: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Are you trying to be funny or just ignorant.....

My friend do you know how porous our borders are......besides what those it take to get a fake passport....

Even Alamesia did it to the british goverment when he escaped to Nigeria dressed as a woman...now ask yourself how did he get a passport

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by samuhara: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Somebody want to come out for president in 2019, as igbo presidential candidate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Orji Kalu, I will not call you a fool cos I know exactly what you are doing. Play to the gallery with them, gain their trust, get the presidency and then show them that the Igbo never forgets... However, you and I know that Nnamdi can't be in the UK and British intelligence will not know about it...to the point of seeking urgent clarification from the Nigerian govt about him... However, whatever way you wish to play your game, be ruthless, decisive and efficient! Get the presidency! Then will newtons third law of motion come into effect.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Orji KANU, I will not call you a fool cos I know exactly what you are doing. Play to the gallery with them, gain their trust, get the presidency and then show them that the Igbo never forgets... However, you and I know that Nnamdi can't be in the UK and British intelligence will not know about it...to the point of seeking urgent clarification from the Nigerian govt about him... However, whatever way you wish to play your game, be ruthless, decisive and efficient! Get the presidency! Then will newtons third law of motion come into effect.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu by Lloydfather(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Orji uzoh kalu if u are reading my comment.
Thunder fire u and ur generation unless u were not the one that said all this rubbish. how can u made such a reckless allegation that ipob rape women, extort money from people illegally. this are reckless allegation that needs ur apology straight away. Its not in our gin to rape women or take what does not belong to us forcefully.
this type of sentiment allegation can only come from a master criminal who want to be relevant in a society he was once has the opportunity to make things right but choose to loot the masses money. among all the president why choosed to lie against the late president? so u can pass a message that all the cases u had were all political motivated moves against u Abi, Oleee, onye Oshi, Barawo dan ban za. NK is wiser than u that's why he allowed u to do the talking for over 2hours u were with him. he knew u speak with 2 sides of ur tongue, he knew u were a criminal, a back stabber, an opportunist who wants to high Jack him for political gain that why he objects to ur moves.
The one that's annoyed me the most is ur boastful nature, u consult intelligence from UK, china, US, france. and u knew that ipob has no international backup. u are a domb, animal and also foolish in thinking. which international intelligence will want to leak their secret to Mr no body and political criminal like u.

Abegi comot for my nairaland kam fu uzo osiso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.