Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] (17363 Views)

PDP Fake News Of The Day. Pictures. / Obiano Declares Zik’s Birthday Work-free Day- Pictures / Obiano Asks Buhari To Declare Zik's Memorial Day- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Michelle55: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2017
cheesy..it mustn't be your pics.. happy New month and Independence Day to all Nigerians.. proudly black
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2017
And if I don't?
oshe11:
change ur dp first
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Henitan24(f): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Safiaa:
He is the cutest boy. I cant wait to have children grin
thanks sis...They re many in heaven waiting for you to come for yours. grin
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by LASUnarian: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2017
priscaoge:
It must not be Green White Green thing tongue tongue tongue Issa work kinda mood kiss

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA!!!!!

Advertising yourself, eh?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Matrycx(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2017
priscaoge:
It must not be Green White Green thing tongue tongue tongue Issa work kinda mood kiss

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA!!!!!
awesome, your signature though

1 Like

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by pat077: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2017
I ain't gat no time. .....
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by BNLR(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2017
I still believe

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by AGC001(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Matrycx(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2017
Safiaa:
I cant wait to have children grin
hmmmm
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by oshe11: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
And if I don't?
I wont celebrate U cos ur dp is contradictin ur earlier post
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by airroyale(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2017
Narldon:

nice ride
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2017
OK, is that all? ,Oya come and be going, that you won't celebrate me will not stop the sun from shinning today, I bet if I put up my picture, you will be the first to like it grin HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
oshe11:
I wont celebrate U cos ur dp is contradictin ur earlier post
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Just me

1 Like

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by oshe11: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
OK, is that all? ,Oya come and be going, that you won't celebrate me will not stop the sun from shinning today, I bet if I put up my picture, you will be the first to like it grin
I wont like it bt might celebrate YOU

FYI I av neva liked anyone's pix in nairaland n U wont b d first
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by OmoOshodi(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Black out.... National grid collapsed

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Safiaa(f): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Henitan24:

thanks sis...They re many in heaven waiting for you to come for yours. grin
Amen. Have a good sunday smiley smiley
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Matrycx(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2017
happy independence Nigeria, just home no lite to watch nta sef
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy birthday to me, I already celebrate myself, +
or - yours is inconsequential, so if you won't, just move on oga, it's not by force,thanks
oshe11:
I wont like it bt might celebrate YOU

FYI I av neva liked anyone's pix in nairaland n U wont b d first

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Henitan24:
My King...repping our beloved country Nigeria
Happy Independence Day ... Praying & Wishing the loss glory of our dear nation will soon be restored

#onenation
He is d cutest! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Papiikush: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2017
Narldon:

On a Sunday morning lipsrsealed
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by oshe11: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Happy birthday to me, I already celebrate myself, +
or - yours is inconsequential, so if you won't, just move on oga, it's not by force,thanks
tongue

I WUD IF U CHANGED UR DP

AND IF URS WAS SATISFACTORY AND OURS WAS INCONSEQUENTIAL, U WUDNT AV ASKED US TO IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by jamessamo: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2017
solid3:
This...
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by obiorathesubtle: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by ijekul(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2017
No nation is perfect, It needs to be made perfect. Contribute towards the perfection of your country. True liberation and Independence can only exists in doing what's right! Happy Independence to our great Nation Happy Birthday to my Dad Happy New Month to you all God continually bless our Hustle

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by blaquebelle: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Fuadeiza:
on my way
uil kiss
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Ochinex(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2017
@home watching cartoons with the kids......PHC is kool n kalm.

Back in da days, Oct 1st use to be memorable. But our leaders have failed us badly that you dont sincerely have reasons to celebrate the independence ( because the country doesnt seem to b going forward positively....cant celebrate constant power across d country, unemployment still on the rise, cost of living increasing daily, bad roads have bcome our trademark, corruption is brewing like Nigerian Breweries, hatred amongst tribes n religions, crime increasing while our common values decreasing, injustice on the rise and so many more....)

We just celebrate now for being alive and not for the "freedom" or progress of our dear country. The fact is, if we were still under British, things wouldhave been better for us all. God blessed us with good weather n natural resources but i doubt if we were equally blessed with good leaders. Or maybe we just refused to be good leaders when given the opportunity to serve.

Nevertheless, we can still dream n hope for a better Nigeria that we all will be proud of.

Happy independence NiGeRia!
Long live "reformed" Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by michealdeco: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Hapu udupendence cool cool

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Aare2050(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Direct from Epitome model Islamic schools. Mararaba.
God bless our Nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Reeberry: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
someone should please like this comment if it get to front-page
Were you not the person that accused someone of likes? Yours is even senseless.
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Independence guys

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue May Cut Alignment With North Over Killings / EFCC: We Stopped Sunday Karim From Traveling Abroad Over Arms Scandal / Mambilla Power Project: 6 Things You Need To Know About The FG Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.