Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} (7724 Views)

Poll: week 6 who is hotter Rukkayat vs Godmother

Godmother: 16% (7 votes)
Rukkayat: 83% (36 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2010
daduke2k:

U mean like you?

No like you. tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by daduke2k(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2010
Wot abt me?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by brutal(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
Who d Bleep is ruky? wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by platinumnk(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2010
michelin89:

Orobos nor do me anything. If a lady has a pretty face, I'll give her her dues.

But I love ladies who are in shape, not skinny. But just the toned arms and legs, flat tummy and toned butts.

My idea of beauty is a woman who has face and shape all set.

That is what I consider above average.
What qualifies shape to your standards?
I say as long as they are healthy.
Me what I have been seeing here is less than average faces talking smack here because they wear a size 2
Faces that look like doc smacked their faces not their backside.

The audacity to tell a woman what she is supposed to look like?
Ahhh, Im glad Im not a lesbian, I like men and men like me grin cheesy

Some women are like crabs here, looking to pull down when their bf is trying to collect the same gals number grin grin grin grin grin

PEACE OUT grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by brutal(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
michelin89:

But I love ladies who are in shape, not skinny. But just the toned arms and legs, flat tummy and toned butts.

But u r skinny. . . wink
@daduke--which do u prefer. .orobo or lepa? wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
platinumnk:

What qualifies shape to your standards?
I say as long as they are healthy.
Me what I have been seeing here is less than average faces talking smack here because they wear a size 2
Faces that look like doc smacked their faces not their backside.

The audacity to tell a woman what she is supposed to look like?
Ahhh, Im glad Im not a lesbian, I like men and men like me grin cheesy

Some women are like crabs here, looking to pull down when their bf is trying to collect the same gals number grin grin grin grin grin

PEACE OUT grin

How many women here wear a size two?

brutal:

But u r skinny. . . wink
@daduke--which do u prefer. .orobo or lepa? wink

I am far from being skinny. My thighs won't let me be even if I wanted. smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by brutal(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
michelin89:

I am far from being skinny. My thighs won't let me be even if I wanted. smiley
u think so? smileyperhaps i'm going blind wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2010
brutal:

U think so? smileyperhaps i'm going blind wink

I am petite, just 5"4. I love having a slim figure cuz it gives me the lift look especially on heels. smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by platinumnk(f): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2010
michelin89:

Thats not the point.
After fighting for equality with men
we turn around and castigate our own?
As long as they are healthy, kini big deal?

Sure I have my standards in what I like in men:
Muscular, tall, creamy skin, but I dont catsigate others because of it.
I have found myself attracted to Big (chubby) men and skinny men before.

Honestly I think your comment before was mean and static
I still think someone hijacked your keyboard.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by brutal(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2010
michelin89:

I am petite, just 5"4. I love having a slim figure cuz it gives me the lift look especially on heels. smiley
Anyway sha,u like being slim,i prefer orobo with big behind. .to each its own. . .
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2010
#1-stunner:

thanks @londoner; u sabi something ,  y u no put your foto make we see your ugly face @na2day,stop the beefing iight,dose gals no fine reach me facially and dats a fact,

me i am not beefing u ooo, as far as i am concern, girl na girl, them get wetin man want but to start to dey classify beauty, that one na different tori. u con find trouble say u fine pass G.mother and rukky, which kin liver bi that? in ur own right u fine but sister chilax and tell the truth. like i said, u only lack one thing to make u fine pass them, [size=25pt]ME!!! [/size] u get me, ur problems are over  cool cool cool cool cool

michelin89:

my wife of yesteryears, u still carry ur skinny behind put for ur profile? did i not advice u to add some flesh rather than using photoshop to enhance ur pic? angry angry angry angry e bi like say u ney dey hear word! tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry angry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Abbygyal(f): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
not a big fan of skinnnnnnyyyyy girlsss e.g. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

mchewww nuffin do orobo! wonleran lara!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by bkbabe97: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2010
michelin89:

^^^ So, basically, u talking about Abekeade08 cus she hot as hell fiyaaa^^^
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by platinumnk(f): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
^^^ So its like that bbk angry sad sad its ok jaqan and na2day and daduke still loves me embarassed embarassed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by daduke2k(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
Awww, like chocolate hun. . . .
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2010
platinumnk:

Thats not the point.
After fighting for equality with men
we turn around and castigate our own?
As long as they are healthy, kini big deal?

Sure I have my standards in what I like in men:
Muscular, tall, creamy skin, but I dont catsigate others because of it.
I have found myself attracted to Big (chubby) men and skinny men before.

Honestly I think your comment before was mean and static
I still think someone hijacked your keyboard.

I am sorry honey. I didn't mean to. embarassed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by bkbabe97: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2010
platinumnk:

^^^ So its like that bbk angry sad sad its ok jaqan and na2day and daduke still loves me embarassed embarassed

Oh no luv, I still luv u, and Abekeade08 and, . . . . nah u still my luv. So tell Michelin to stop calling my phone off the hook begging me to be her man. And The Amaka too!!!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2010
bk/babe97:

Oh no luv, I still luv u, and Abekeade08 and, . . . . nah u still my luv. So tell Michelin to stop calling my phone off the hook begging me to be her man. And The Amaka too!!!

death! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2010
whats goin on here? cool
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by daduke2k(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2010
Wher ur wife sef?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2010
Hey! Wat do u think abt me?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by petebor02(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2010
is rukii
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by petebor02(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2010
wait did u people see usmsam? she is beautiful. usmsam how are u?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2010
usmsam:

Hey! Wat do u think abt me?

abeg comot that pic asap! see how u dey sweat 4 everywhere angry angry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2010
na2day? u r not a nice person.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by londoner: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
@ usmsam, you have very nice skin you know. I must say some girls here are very brave to solicit opinions from guys or declare themselves "finer" than another girl. Some things are left for others to say about you I think.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
usmsam:

na2day? u r not a nice person.

u are at least very observant! wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2010
actually, my dress was shiny, so there was a part that was reflected in the way that you think that i was sweating. The fact is that i do not sweat and i was a bit baffled to c ur comment. I just think u r a miserable person and misery needs company. Nobody is going to get me down today!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2010
@ londoner, it was just meant to be a joke. I am not a conceited person, i do not need any1 to tell me that i look fyn or hot before i can think so myself. I guess sum pple just took it to b a serious issue.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 4:21am On Apr 20, 2010
usmsam:

actually, my dress was shiny, so there was a part that was reflected in the way that you think that i was sweating. The fact is that i do not sweat and i was a bit baffled to c your comment. I just think u r a miserable person and misery needs company. Nobody is going to get me down today!

every1 sweats and stop lying to urself. if that wasn't sweat then it must be a very cheap shinning dress lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed as for being miserable, i say it is a classic case of pot calling kettle black, i wasn't the one seeking for public approval tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 20, 2010
Wow! I think u r lookin 4 sum1 2 fyt wiv but i aint gonna waste ma tym here. I am simply just more mature than u r.

Peace y'all

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by londoner: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2010
@usmsam, my comment was not really directed at you. Its more an observation of an earlier poster. I do think its brave to ask opinions about how you look though, I wasn't saying that was a bad thing ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / Who Knows The Origin And Meaning Of This? (photos) / I Have Been Starved For Long, I Need A Man To Chop Me Freely – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.