Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (50889 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slayer2:

Babe nor mind that iamJ dude. Na very stupid boy when they think say him fine post IamKashyBaby all over him profile they mumu their selves. Mtchew.

shocked

And who is this mumu pvzzy-azz licker?

DO NOT MENTION me with ur useless msg..keep it to ur azz..
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by cuteguy123(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slayer2:

At least I am not pussy licking your lame old ass like your retarrd kid boyfriend iamJ, we pussy lick people like otedolas daughters ass because they are clean and worth it. Not your old stinking haggard milf ass everyone abandoned that iamJ is just managing because of the few bucks you are spending on his broke lame ass, now be gone old mama younge

Lord.. This fatal savagery # savage, savagefinder come and see this o

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
This thread is filled with frustrated chauvinists and misogynists whose hope have finally being dashed by seeing that a normal Nigerian man can actually marry a 'used' Nigerian lady even after kids. Bunch of fools. Only a fool would quote me. undecided Guess what? I don't give a flying f.uck tongue
#teamwhitemen #teamforeignguys cool

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by Slayer2: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
cuteguy123:

Lord.. This fatal savagery # savage, savagefinder come and see this o

grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by Odani: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
Question that needs an answer

If she was a decent lady why did som1 divorce her?

Divorce is not quarrel she looks like who sleeps around, so the reasons why the first man left wouldn't be hard to see

For those calling her beautiful, nairalanders are obviously mostly ugly thats why an average look is beautiful to them

Well the new guy is wasting his time, marrying a cheater with 2 kids, i hail his family for agreeing and i pity him for the burden he is accepting because of this ugly mulele that is full of streachmarks

Whats ur problem? how do u know d guy left her n not d other way round. village boy if na ur sister u for don de jump for joy
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:

Divorce is not quarrel she looks like who sleeps around, so the reasons why the first man left wouldn't be hard to see

For those calling her beautiful, nairalanders are obviously mostly ugly thats why an average look is beautiful to them

Well the new guy is wasting his time, marrying a cheater with 2 kids, i hail his family for agreeing and i pity him for the burden he is accepting because of this ugly mulele that is full of streachmarks

Number 1....errrmmm...do you know her from somewhere? Cos you seem to have "facts".

2. Who told you she cheated?

3. Don't call God's creature ugly.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by ivolt: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
eshic:

Why are you people always fast to judge somebody without knowing who she is. It's not all women that is lucky enough to get a responsible man. By looking at her it seems she had her first marriage so early, you may not know why she quit the first marriage, do you think it is easy for a woman to abandon her kids, OK for a pretty woman like this to stay this long before giving marriage a chance again showed that she gave herself time to be convinced that she had seen a man that she can live happily ever . Please mind the comments you make about others so that what happened to them would not befall u.

iamrammy:
so much hate for someone you don't even know..well i hope u marry the perfect strech marks free virgin you will create.

It always irritates me when stupid posts get plenty of likes
which in turn encourage more idiotic posts.
Imagine judging someone you dknow nothing about
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:

how do u manage to judge a book by its cover? Or abi are u the jilted hussy?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by elyonchee(f): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:

stop being hypocritical and congratulate her, u are not perfect either mtcheww.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by dealslip(f): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
the hunt for likes, most of her talk be like personal rants
No be you just finish ranting above
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
dealslip:

No be you just finish ranting above
and? how is it your business?

all ur threads jobs, joblessness can cause confusion, abeg get lost
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
desire222:
What you wrote is full of grammatical errors. Now let me ask you, why are you frustrated ?
ur dp is full of errors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
diva90:

It's really sad to read so much bitterness and hatred in one statement. You have already judged her by her looks. This is someone you have probably never met. You said "SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE CHEATS"? You not even only said that, you still went ahead to say that she looks like she sleeps around. Can you not see how shallow that sounds? How can you look at someone and conclude that she's a cheater. You don't know what went down in her first marriage. The fault might not have been hers but from the ex-husband. This woman was a nobody 10 years ago, she has worked her way to success and hard work to be what she is today. Let's us learn to share in peoples joy instead of always craving negativity. Imagine if someone saw your picture and said "this one looks like he steals". How will you feel? That's the same way you have just judged. Let us choose our words wisely.
shut up
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
pweetiedee:

your brain is full of stretch marks
nice dp

so beautiful
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
supersystemsnig:

This is very insensitive. You don't have the details. I told you not to celebrate people's misfortunes. Whatever your carriage in life, be humble before life humbles you and teaches you in ways you won't like...this is my second time of warning you o...be careful my dear arrogant brother
shut up

brother cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
shut up

brother cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
eshic:

Why are you people always fast to judge somebody without knowing who she is. It's not all women that is lucky enough to get a responsible man. By looking at her it seems she had her first marriage so early, you may not know why she quit the first marriage, do you think it is easy for a woman to abandon her kids, OK for a pretty woman like this to stay this long before giving marriage a chance again showed that she gave herself time to be convinced that she had seen a man that she can live happily ever . Please mind the comments you make about others so that what happened to them would not befall u.
know ur level here, dont mention me again on this forum
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You will learn. To think you're a Virgo-an? You're the most foolish virgo-an that ever existed...I wonder how that thing manages you... Piece of thrash.
a rich man words are not designed for a poor man to understand

u no just reach, stop trying
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
a rich man words are not designed for a poor man to understand

u no just reach, stop trying

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If your state of being is rich. May i never know wealth. And may life pushes you to a point finance can't deal with... Eediot...I'm not broke..I won't declare financial ish, but you're a boy...Na wetin yu get? I came up out of a rich home , ode..
nobody cares cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shut up and get lost

i came up out of a rich home cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy English RIP DEAR cry cry

And they couldnt give u good education?

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2017
sisisioge:

She got married at 21yrs, had two kids within 3yrs, the bobo became a vampire and she bounced after 4yrs of marriage. She was 25yrs. To God's glory she's 35yrs now, wiser, stronger and ready.... hallelujah!

Or... she was 18yrs when the guy knocked her up. Without much choice she married him...you know the rest. grin
Lol seriously do you know her?

She could even be 40 but with good genes
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by Naff24(f): 2:45am On Oct 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Who is putting the other through all the above between Tonto and that guy? Or you think a woman is always the victim?? undecided

Both, Two of them are victims and the two are guilty as well.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by diva90: 5:18am On Oct 03, 2017
iamJ:
shut up

Nope! You shut up and fu*k out of here. Nuisance!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:57am On Oct 03, 2017
engage the second time even after children
relationship nowadays is so interesting
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by breakeven: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2017
iamJ:

Bro, where did you see it or hear that she divorced because of sleeping around with men.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2017
iamJ:
nobody cares cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shut up and get lost

i came up out of a rich home cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy English RIP DEAR cry cry

And they couldnt give u good education?

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by desire222(f): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
iamJ:
ur dp is full of errors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your life already is a great error.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
nawa o, she's not serious, maybe this one will divorce her again
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / Dating Who You Will Not Marry / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.