Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... (3483 Views)

Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage / 'I dont Deserve You-Lady Celebrates Her Husband Who Donated His Liver To Her(pic / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Yes na why will I earn more than 50k now buy my self trouble in form of a man
Mayb cos I've not met the right guy in my entire life just mayb if I meet a well grounded gentle man my orientation will change cos I'm tired of F*ck boys
well i get where you are coming from.. There are lots of good guys that can change your orientation.. Forget about ladies that are baby mamas and are rich, that are with the notion that marriage is not for every lady.. Believe me, they are all in pains secretly.. Marriage is what everybody wants..
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by IamLEGEND1: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
TundeHashim:
bro..you're extremely good at weaving words to make an artistic masterpiece! Thumbs up
Thanks,man.
Appreciate it.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamSINZ:

Sorry for them. No right thinking man who has big plans for the future thinks about building a family with an unproductive woman. It's the reason why most men set-up businesses for their wives shortly after getting married but let's face it, an unproductive woman is an unproductive woman. She will still not be able to sell water in the desert given that all she's about is watching the style channel and coating her face with layers of emulsion paint! When you marry that kind of broad, if her wacky advice doesn't run you down, then her unending demands will!
Gbam i like that your quotation. "an unproductive woman, is an unproductive woman" Unfortunately this is what many guys fails to understand, that a good and productive girlfriend will be a good and productive wife.. An unproductive girlfriend is an unproductive wife.. Its better to let go of such ladies for future reasons..
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by IamLEGEND1: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Es eh mech. sad

julietkcee:
*yawns*
ok

Cc: Saintsammurai

We've found two of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is 50k now money?
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Cc: Saintsammura

We've found tow of them.
lol yeah this ones even drop a post,, Most of them came to the thread and left without saying nothing, lol.. guilty minds..
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Safiaa(f): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
BBLOOD:
Is 50k now money?
No its leaves. Can you dash someone 50k without starving yourself?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Rukkydelta(f): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Then I'm good to get married
Cos I have times 2 of that in my bank account
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Adaumunocha(f): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
50k? Is that one money? Just asking.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:
IF he propose and you love him, then you should accept.. The two of you with your various sources of income, can build an empire..
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Safiaa:
No its leaves. Can you dash someone 50k without starving yourself?

Starve ke.

So far I've dashed you, I'd still have enough to eat.

Honestly, There's not much 50k can do as of today.

As far back as 10 years ago, I used to keep 50k in my pocket just for spend.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Alphamale2017(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShyCypher:
That rules out every Nairaland female then

Lmaoooo. una nor dey tire for bashing ??
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:
50k? Is that one money? Just asking.
Nobody is saying if 50k is money or not.. What the thread connotes is that a lady going into marriage must have atleast 50k..
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by IamSINZ(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Gbam i like that your quotation. "an unproductive woman, is an unproductive woman" Unfortunately this is what many guys fails to understand, that a good and productive girlfriend will be a good and productive wife.. An unproductive girlfriend is an unproductive wife.. Its better to let go of such ladies for future reasons..

LOL, Exactly!

Like I always say, if I'm not fortunate enough to find a woman who gets money just like me then the only reason I'll settle for a "broke" girl is if she's industrious and enterprising. I won't lower the bar for the sake of love. Love gbakwa oku! undecided

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
well i get where you are coming from.. There are lots of good guys that can change your orientation.. Forget about ladies that are baby mamas and are rich, that are with the notion that marriage is not for every lady.. Believe me, they are all in pains secretly.. Marriage is what everybody wants..

Hmmmm OK tanx
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Adaumunocha(f): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nobody is saying if 50k is money or not.. What the thread connotes is that a lady going into marriage must have atleast 50k..
Have u seen a lady going into marriage in this modern time without such amount in her account?? shocked
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Have u seen a lady going into marriage in this modern time without such amount in her account?? shocked
There are many of them, even here in romanceland.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Cc: Saintsammurai

We've found tow of them.
undecided undecided undecided
Count me out. angry
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Safiaa(f): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
BBLOOD:

Starve ke.

So far I've dashed you, I'd still have enough to eat.

Honestly, There's not much 50k can do as of today.

As far back as 10 years ago, I used to keep 50k in my pocket just for spend.
Yes. But do not act like its not money. It's annoying.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
where are those ladies always bashing broke guys...your yansh is outside come and defend yourself...grin

Although money moves
Therefore, it is not reasonable to judge a person's wealth or riches by the amount of money In the bank at a particular time.... Nevertheless, I am against the mindset of ladies who always view marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme. cheesy cheesy

So fire on my boss
Cc thepussyhunter this could be interesting cheesy
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Adaumunocha(f): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
There are many of them, even here in romanceland.
Yea well, many men are not interested in a lady's account. Nothing stops a guy from improving her life financially. Afteralk guys dey marry students without kobo in their account. Having 50k or 1m or 2b won't keep a marriage.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Adaumunocha(f): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShyCypher:

I haven't seen cuz I'll kill her on d spot!
Kill kwa
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes. But do not act like its not money. It's annoying.

Don't mean to piss you off but the point has been made. You can't really do much with that kind of money so that shouldn't even be a standard or benchmark.

I see no diffrrence between a person who holds 5k and 50k cuz they still both have weak purchasing power. Perhaps its just me .
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Safiaa(f): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yea well, many men are not interested in a lady's account. Nothing stops a guy from improving her life financially. Afteralk guys dey marry students without kobo in their account. Having 50k or 1m or 2b won't keep a marriage.
Yeah. I agree with what the Op is saying, but in real life its not practical. Most guys just don't really care, when it comes down to it. Thats why successful women tend to be single and slayers tend to be married. Men care more about physical appearance more than anything else, and i just wish they would admit that. Instead of being in denial and practising what they don't preach.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Kimcutie: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:
sad
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, Exactly!

Like I always say, if I'm not fortunate enough to find a woman who gets money just like me then the only reason I'll settle for a "broke" girl is if she's industrious and enterprising. I won't lower the bar for the sake of love. Love gbakwa oku! undecided
Its like you are just dishing out my mindset.. I told a friend of mine that nothing on earth will make me get married to a poor lady, and he said it means i want to marry for money.. LOL obviously he and many other guys have not really seen the bigger picture of life.. yours is even better, as for me,she must be industrious and must come from atleast an averagely rich home or she should atleast make her little amount of money that makes her to take care of herself.....Nothing for broke ladies...I believe in that school of thought, to always choose ladies that are in your class or atleast close to your class..
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Any guy that get married to a student, is taking a risk.. Such marriage dnt last..
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShyCypher:

So what you're sayin' is you don't even have d 50k yet.

cheesy mayb mayb not
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Yes na why will I earn more than 50k now buy my self trouble in form of a man
Mayb cos I've not met the right guy in my entire life just mayb if I meet a well grounded gentle man my orientation will change cos I'm tired of F*ck boys
You're tired of fuccck boys? Hahahaha. But you invited them into your life but drove away the good and responsible ones because you felt on top of the world then. Right now, things seem to have crashed and you are regretting your actions. "What goes around comes around."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#nobraday: See How Nigerians Girls Are Marking No Bra Day On Social Media Today / See The Burial Poster That Got Everyone Talking / Is She Trying To Turn Me To Mumu Button? (I Need Advice Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.