Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Heart Is Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken (712 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Broken by dkastro: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2010
my gyl or x-gyl was made to blive i was cheatin on her. but she never confronted nor confided in me to know if it was al true, she rather me found out that she was in anoda relationship coz she blived in RUMORS. right now i feel so empty. i feel the only way to get her of my mind is to get someone else to fill in the vacuum in ma heart. not until now did i realize that love hurts so much! how can u be of HELP?
Re: My Heart Is Broken by DEBONATI(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2010
your own time has come.i bliv every man has his own heart break time.its just 2 let u knw dr is notin lyk truelove.its all conditional.move on she is nt d best 4 u.i pray she doesnt come back crawling and blamin it on d devil.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by cantell(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
@Dkastro & Debonati,
Eww! Should i buy you a wreath?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. / What A Rough Night / My Lcd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.