Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" (59622 Views)

Charles Dokubo: Buhari Has Kept His Promises To The People Of Niger Delta / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Cloning humans is not possible and has never been done

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by cristianisraeli: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
buhari is a dictator like saddam,so am not suprised saddam had a double as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUuHW9EiWVM

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Prettyenit18(f): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
I Luv your signature.
NtoAkwaIbom:
Whr dis one comot from ?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by wellmax(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mad and crazy people everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Koolking(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gradual process of madness... start by making unspeakable gibberish. The best time to look for solution

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Greenthumb(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ogbomoso weed I know, ukwale weed I know, please what is Asari Dokubo smoking please?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Mickynd(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
FF

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by nairanaira12: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Just observing if the crocodile will smile at him.
Just as the python danced due to this same statement.

You just confirmed that you believe what asari said
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Drsheddy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
J
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

You obviously do not know how brutal Saddam was to compare Buhari or any Nigerian leader to him.

Saddam's brutality makes many Nigerian military rulers, talk less civilian rulers look like nice and kind people.

Go and read a good writeup of Iraq under Saddam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by nairanaira12: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
bottpaul:
He really looks different tho

He is different
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by 2shure: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dis man children go stubborn wella o.
Wassup with the big ass pot belly
Wtf
He stil dey wan look cooperate
See bele

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by KanwuliaExtra: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
I ask again?

Will the real BUHARI SPEAK? cheesy

Muchechechecheche
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by talk2percy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu said it and they wanted him dead at all cost! Buhari u voted for in 2015 is dead long ago...Na china buhari dey aso rock[b][/b]
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by 12345baba(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
This thing fit be true o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by nairanaira12: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
Hahaha seriously? Cloning grin grin

At least we can't blame Nollywood for this but Hollywood grin

This is the exact stupidity that pervaded your senses in 2015 when you were warned that Buhari would ruin Nigeria's economy.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by OtunbaChibok(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
And to think that this pot bellied clown made billions of naira from Nigeria and now claiming he's not a Nigerian is laughable.

Rougues everywhere, when the opportunity to loot is no more they becomes aliens to the country to benefitted from.

SMH.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Prettyenit18:
I Luv your signature.

I love ur Dp too... Lols, ... What that is normal music to a soldier, is heart wrenching to the civilian... Normal is relative.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by cristianisraeli: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
9jakohai:

You obviously do not know how brutal Saddam was to compare Buhari or any Nigerian leader to him.

Saddam's brutality makes many Nigerian military rulers, talk less civilian rulers look like nice and kind people.

Go and read a good writeup of Iraq under Saddam.

look boy i know about saddam the enemy of my beloved israel

cant change the fact buhari is a dictator

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by userplainly(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
I dey shame for some Nigerians die..... HOW MATURED MEN GO DEY TALK THIS KYN RUBBISH? MATURED MEN O

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by iamdynamite(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Well i'm waiting for fayose's version....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
even if he was cloned, so long as its you,ffk nd kanu that notice it, I won't believe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by jrusky(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
olakok:
dumb mofo

Really dumb

Oh Lord, this idiot again? Asari honestly I hate hearing you talking you don't deserve to utter any word as far this country is concern because you are a big pot belly fool.

So it's all about Buhari is fake now its no longer you will die for Kanu isn't? Asari you are a goat.

If even truly Buhari was cloned who cares? because your people like Amaechi, Timipere etc fought Jonathan to a stand still to put nigeria in this nightmare and those same people are still walking freely in your region and you are here talking cloning pls go to hell.

Clone my foot.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Too much of terminator and iron man movies is causing this nonsense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by AntiWailer: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oponu Ayirada.

The funny thing is some sizeable number of idiots will believe him.

F00lish people.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
The only things that have been cloned from mature cells are sheep, cows and pigs. Only a handful survived. No human has ever been cloned. Why are ppl this foolish. And the most painful thing is that some "graduates" will believe him

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nanjerian: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wow!!! we need a thousand more of his clones... stupid people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by userplainly(m): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

niccur u don't know the meaning of dictator! u be blind ipob miscreant! dirty...... ati u geh mouth online, dictator for doh kill anybody weh oppose or talk bad about am online or in person.... everyday people insult buhari including me buh to say the man na dictator den u don't know anything........ go buy sense joor! Jumia dey sell cheap, Christmas bonanza

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by salford1: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
This man is not alright at all. When is he going to save Nnamdi Kanu and the ipob crew. I thought he said he would burn Nigeria if anything happen to them? The same Asar fled to cotonou when OBJ wanted to deal with him.

The fat dude is just an empty barrel trying to stay relevant in the news.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by superbouck(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
there is no smoke without fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by PMBtill2023: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.