Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,614 members, 7,843,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" (59624 Views)

Charles Dokubo: Buhari Has Kept His Promises To The People Of Niger Delta / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Randomshotz: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
No that I like Dokubo's style but I think it's true. I've been thinking in the same line lately.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Charly68: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
I think this man needs serious medical attention..the pain Buhari is causing him is too much ..no more free money
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Acepen(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
veacea:
Where is this one talking from?

Modified, so what they are saying is that a man from Sudan is firing Aishat punany?
see ur thinking

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by cristianisraeli: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
userplainly:

person weh noh geh mouth still dey wan talk politics! see pikin weh area chop rice, drink mineral for "weti u born? Ah na boy o!"....see ur life now.... jumia dey sell cheap sense since last week, goan purchase urs... u can't remain like this enter 2018

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by FrancisIgya: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
GEJ, the Otuoeke drunkard was also cloned and fake and that's why he could not check Deziene's excesses.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by kolmart: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
militant talking?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
yarimo:
The kind weed ASARI Dokubo is smoking is definitely from north Korea
E pain am
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by ozo13(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
vedaxcool:
When crocodile poo fall you ... no come knock my door grin grin grin
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
This slowpoke who doesn't even understand basic Biology is here talking of cloning.

What an ignoramus!

And retards like him would be clapping for him.

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by opuada331(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Crocodile smile no dey work for South South oo...we own the Creeks
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by kolmart: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
some people are dumb so if they clone pmb do they clone his brain to extent that he know the state of affairs in nigeria or do they programme his brain? This useless militant and blood sucking man called asari is out if his sense if his big head dont work well with his little brain inside it he cant deceive us he should stop his propaganda I know some stupid with little brain will also subscribe to his stupid ideology
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by deafeyez: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
lawyer:
This man is just embarrassing Niger Deltans everyday. Just because they have stopped paying him the illegal money he was swallowing alone under Gej hiding under the disguise of fighting for Niger Deltan he has resorted to his old tricks of spewing thrash daily until government re invites him to eat free yam.

With the Billions Asari Dokubo has received as a Niger Delta militant under GEJ, can he point to any achievement that can be traced to him in the Niger Delta except feeding his family and his boys?

Why are u pained. Niger Deltans complain com give u?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by kaykay222(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nawa for we Nigeria's ooooooo......some say clone....some say Robot.....some say...fake.....some say...na original......alrit ooooo continue chai dia is God oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by onyiloyi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Absolutely childish from Asari! Haters couldn't comprehend how PMB has recovered completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by aku626(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lol I thought I’d see only 1 or 2 comment on here people like this don’t deserve this much audience
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
lawyer:
This man is just embarrassing Niger Deltans everyday. Just because they have stopped paying him the illegal money he was swallowing alone under Gej hiding under the disguise of fighting for Niger Deltan he has resorted to his old tricks of spewing thrash daily until government re invites him to eat free yam.

With the Billions Asari Dokubo has received as a Niger Delta militant under GEJ, can he point to any achievement that can be traced to him in the Niger Delta except feeding his family and his boys?

but he established a skool in republic of benin. Is that not an achievement? At least he blow all the money on weed.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by MTKbudapest(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asari dokubo may be right.

I've been thinking thesame. There is something fishy about buhari since his return from medical tour.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by biyams83(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
nairanaira12:

This is the exact stupidity that pervaded your senses in 2015 when you were warned that Buhari would ruin Nigeria's economy.

Mumu, I don't live in Nigeria grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by nairanaira12: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

Mumu, I don't live in Nigeria grin

No wonder you comment like an idiot
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
nairanaira12:

No wonder you comment like an idiot

Hahaha who let you outta the psychiatry grin

I can't believe people believe HUMANS can be cloned loooooooool

Seriously? Loooool

Stupidity is a curse grin

Anyways an ANIMAL (I think a sheep) was cloned once but the experiment was a fail. It died very quickly and just like your brain, it's dead grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Kamoryemi2580(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:
This guy is watching too much Movies.

You cannot clone an adult version of someone. A clone starts life as a festus and has to be born.

foetus
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by veacea: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Acepen:
see ur thinking

Bros no mind me when I saw the headline, na that yesterday picture where them say Buhari was welcome from Borno I just rem
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:

You cannot clone an adult version of someone. A clone starts life as a festus and has to be born.

You can't even cloned a human being. It's too risky (for now). There hasn't really been an experiment which came positive in the long rung
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by shegie(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
this man asari don dey kolo mental. Ijo people should com his rescue ooo
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:

No be only Festus na Opara
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by kayo80(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:

Thank you.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by edi287: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Don't do drugs...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
If he isn't a nigerian, why is he bothered about what's happening in Nigeria??
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by 8stargeneral: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
I noticed dat right from d day he cam back from his medical trip
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Ngokafor(f): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
donstan18:
I thought as much,

The Buhari we are all seeing is a robot..
Someone is operating the remote..
The battery will soon die and we will know the truth.

Funny cheesy..but anything is possible..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS / Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.