Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" (59621 Views)

Charles Dokubo: Buhari Has Kept His Promises To The People Of Niger Delta / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Sagay212: 12:56am On Oct 04, 2017
ogogoro no good. I nor blame asari...you don't know how it feels when you lose access to free money . The thing dey pain am die say Jona lose and no way to chop free money again. if Buhari was cloned, why are you disturbing him. Why not face the cloned Jubrin and blame him for Nigeria's problems. Python need to shake body small near this barrawo.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by rummmy: 1:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Face the fact and stop saying nonsense..if GEJ fail nko?so people should not say the truth again..Prof muhammadu Buhari is th first professor of Hardship in Nigeria..oya go and die
Sagay212:
ogogoro no good. I nor blame asari...you don't know how it feels when you lose access to free money . The thing dey pain am die say Jona lose and no way to chop free money again. if Buhari was cloned, why are you disturbing him. Why not face the cloned Jubrin and blame him for Nigeria's problems. Python need to shake body small near this barrawo.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by edupedia: 4:25am On Oct 04, 2017
vedaxcool:
When crocodile poo fall you ... no come knock my door grin grin grin

...i think croc tail should nack him small back-hand sef...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by edupedia: 4:29am On Oct 04, 2017
vedaxcool:
When crocodile poo fall you ... no come knock my door grin grin grin

...see akpetshi and cloning at work...Asari himself na clone...no be dis jagbajantis man tok say hin go burn Nigeria down if we dare comot hin paymaster?...where hin dey now?...so so yeye youtube nonsense videos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by SexytorresE(f): 5:45am On Oct 04, 2017
This small pikin with bear-bear man as started again. What is kids are supposed to be doing, n he could say :hey stop that, but rather he is the one doing it. I weep for all those idiots educated illiterate corrupted men of this country coming out from various cages grin spiting poos. Age is truly a number... What are they teaching us the upcoming ones? Or what are we to learn from all those old fools?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Felimore: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2017
abhosts:
This guy is watching too (whether young or old) much Movies.

You cannot clone an adult version of someone. A clone starts life as a fetus and has to be born.
I don't agree with you, human being of any kind can be cloned regardless of the age so that it will look exactly like the main person that's why it's called cloning
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by papascode: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2017
abhosts:
This guy is watching too much Movies.

You cannot clone an adult version of someone. A clone starts life as a fetus and has to be born.

https://observationdeck.kinja.com/we-now-have-the-potential-to-clone-a-human-adult-1564731271

OGA SCIENTISTS CAN SHUT YOU UP. OPEN THAT LINK.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by goldman777: 6:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari,s english seems more fluent and faster im a buhari fan i noticed the difference in his independence speech.the doctor's in london must have really done a good job on his health
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by hAlexandro(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
grin grin big fat monkey � always wishing to be relevant
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Sagay212: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2017
rummmy:
Face the fact and stop saying nonsense..if GEJ fail nko?so people should not say the truth again..Prof muhammadu Buhari is th first professor of Hardship in Nigeria..oya go and die

What fact? That Buhari is cloned? Please open your eyes and read comments before you reply. Where in my post did I mention failure of Gej..and how does my comment stop you from criticising buhari. It's common sense, if you believe the buhari that is currently in aso rock is cloned, why not blame the cloned person and leave buhari. According to you and your fellow ipods, buhari is dead and the man in aso rock is Jubrin from Sudan. That's what your supreme runaway leader has told you. So focus on Mr Jubrin and stop shouting buhari.

I don't want to start with people like you before some of the ipod mods on NL will ban me again. I would like to even know the mod that banned me for my comment. I need him/her to explain what insult and bullying means.

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by marv1: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Asari can say anything. Because free money is no longer available for him. Pig
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by rummmy: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
It is unfortunate that whoever that criticised buhari are tagged IPOD.i am not an IPOB member..i don't know who is the runaway supreme leader you are refering to..the leader of IPOB is Kanu whom the Nigeria army went to his house and his where about remain unknown till date..oya keep ranting
Sagay212:

What fact? That Buhari is cloned? Please open your eyes and read comments before you reply. Where in my post did I mention failure of Gej..and how does my comment stop you from criticising buhari. It's common sense, if you believe the buhari that is currently in aso rock is cloned, why not blame the cloned person and leave buhari. According to you and your fellow ipods, buhari is dead and the man in aso rock is Jubrin from Sudan. That's what your supreme runaway leader has told you. So focus on Mr Jubrin and stop shouting buhari.

I don't want to start with people like you before some of the ipod mods on NL will ban me again. I would like to even know the mod that banned me for my comment. I need him/her to explain what insult and bullying means.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Sagay212: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
rummmy:
It is unfortunate that whoever that criticised buhari are tagged IPOD.i am not an IPOB member..i don't know who is the runaway supreme leader you are refering to..the leader of IPOB is Kanu whom the Nigeria army went to his house and his where about remain unknown till date..oya keep ranting

Lol...not an ipod indeed...python dance na wire...

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Unik3030: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
I will only take him serious if he can define cloning with details
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by rummmy: 1:50am On Oct 07, 2017
If I am a mamber of IPOB,i will not hide it my dear friend...I will even be more radical than kanu bc I never believed in getting what one needs from Nigerian government with peace...since I was born and now I am getting old,I have always known that the Government is a failure...in Germany for instance,do you know that roads have expiration date?once it expires,the old asphalt is removed and a new one is layed but in Nigeria,never..the Port harcourt-Enugu Road I have known since I was born till date have been a death trap..they continue working in either of the lane and patching it till today...in as much as I love Nigeria,i will be proud to answer a NIGERIAN the day the British will re-colonise us again and jail the following men:IBB,T.Y Danjuma,Abdulsalam,OBJ,Buhari,Abacha wife..and throw away the nonsense suya paper called 1999 constitution..have sense if you wish or keep ranting for those that don't even know you exist..
Sagay212:

Lol...not an ipod indeed...python dance na wire...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.