Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" (59608 Views)

Charles Dokubo: Buhari Has Kept His Promises To The People Of Niger Delta / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

look boy i know about saddam the enemy of my beloved israel

cant change the fact buhari is a dictator

The fact that you can say that Bubu is a dictator shows that you do live in a democracy, albeit imperfect.

I was no PDP or APC or whatever fan, but I know that since 1999, we have been living in a democracy.

In 1984 , Bubu jailed two journalists by just signing a decree. These days, he cannot do that that easily.

Course, we have a ways to go.....odi, zaki biam, the extra judicial killings in borno (not the killings of book boys...innocent people ), the Shiite and the dancing Python, but this democracy better pass dictatorship

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by PointB: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Following...
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by GavelSlam: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
We like Buhari version 2.0.

We even want to make more copies for future use.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by sweetilicious(f): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:
This guy is watching too much Movies.

You cannot clone an adult version of someone. A clone starts life as a festus and has to be born.
Are you sure?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by GavelSlam: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:
That hin belle, no get part 11... Is he pregnant ?

Na rice and dodo full there.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by somto98701: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
SUCCESS
say no to failure
you can make a change in your life
invest your money and making your money today
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by afrika(f): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
sadobviously we have children of lesser age in this naira forum. But there is sense in every non sense made.

I have always heard people talk about the president not being the real person. I choose not to believe but on a clearer note, lets observe clearfully the difference. Should this be wrong, the all man would chill but if it is the otherway roubd, definitely we are on a wrong boat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by michoim(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Like Dokubo like FFK like Fayose. Bunch of mentally derailed men. Leaders of madmen in Nigeria!
They so much believed that Buhari will die in London! Association of looters. They thought their plot in poisoning him will work but God disappointed them, and they couldn't believe it, their wicked heart cannot rationalize it. That Buhari is still alive and well; so they have resorted into needless propaganda. They will soon enter the streets and market places to expose their evil machinations. God punish them!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Skain(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
This man needs a brain check. Too much sci-fi movies...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by HerXLNC(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
And who says kwale weed no strong.... And diz one na person papa oooo.... Chai... Make I no talk sha

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by rajiraymond(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asari, you said you are not a Nigerian, but why do you want to run mad about Nigeria issue? Nawa for you oh!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Cire80: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:

You cannot clone an adult version of someone. A clone starts life as a festus and has to be born.
yes but you can find a look alike and perform surgery to become more identical. D you doubt this? I'm not saying the cloning theory is true but I know it's possible
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Painkila: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
I guess he just finished watching total recall

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by MrImole: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:

You're very right, some even start life as Kelvin.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nchabuomo: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
kaykith05:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/03/buhari-cloned-london-current-nigerian-president-fake-asari-dokubo-video/
1. Why is his tummy like that ? Seems full of shit.
That's by the way, I'm almost certain no one takes him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Ekoishome: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hmmmm fishy! fishy! How come there was leaked voice call from the cabal saying that he was recovering? Could that be a ploy to deceive us that he was recovering while the doppelganger was being prepped?
Hmmmm so many questions! I believe a mad man can say the truth even in his madness. Let's not discount this claim. Anything can happen in this clime.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by cristianisraeli: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
userplainly:

niccur u don't know the meaning of dictator! u be blind ipob miscreant! dirty...... ati u geh mouth online, dictator for doh kill anybody weh oppose or talk bad about am online or in person.... everyday people insult buhari including me buh to say the man na dictator den u don't know anything........ go buy sense joor! Jumia dey sell cheap, Christmas bonanza

see this one way no even fit buy soap to baff...clear road before i crush your watery brain zombie

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by cristianisraeli: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
9jakohai:

The fact that you can say that Bubu is a dictator shows that you do live in a democracy, albeit imperfect.

I was no PDP or APC or whatever fan, but I know that since 1999, we have been living in a democracy.

In 1984 , Bubu jailed two journalists by just signing a decree. These days, he cannot do that that easily.

Course, we have a ways to go.....odi, zaki biam, the extra judicial killings in borno (not the killings of book boys...innocent people ), the Shiite and the dancing Python, but this democracy better pass dictatorship

as long as it makes you sleep at night continue..keep fooling yourself

dasuki and zarki is in jail without trial and you are telling me we in a democracy

na demostration of crase we day
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by userplainly(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

see this one way no even fit buy soap to baff...clear road before i crush your watery brain zombie
junkie u just dey talk! reason bfo u talk ... zebyno... u noh geh respect, uncle doh dash u phone na insult n silly things full ur head.... guy goan sell ur toothpaste joor
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Ekoishome: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Even if this guy is a clone and he is performing and economy is booming! Should we really care?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by deebrain(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is funny.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by cristianisraeli: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
userplainly:

junkie u just dey talk! reason bfo u talk ... zebyno... u noh geh respect, uncle doh dash u phone na insult n silly things full ur head.... guy goan sell ur toothpaste joor

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

as long as it makes you sleep at night continue..keep fooling yourself

dasuki and zarki is in jail without trial and you are telling me we in a democracy

na demostration of crase we day

Ah is that what's bothering you....

Corruption is bad...PDP or APC. And I hope that every corrupt leader in Nigeria, including the ones I like go to jail permanently.

Enough is enough.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by symbianDON(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:

You cannot clone an adult version of someone. A clone starts life as a fetus and has to be born.
do you expect the disgusting baboon to that? it is definitely beyond his level of knowledge.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by starstunna1313(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
abhosts:

I would rather say impersonation sha.. But about the cloning stuff. Apart from the scientific view of it.. Dictionary shows it can also mean " a person who is almost identical to another".. I am sure he wanted to refer to that one not the genetically engineered cloning procedure that starts from the cell
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by userplainly(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
HerXLNC:
And who says kwale weed no strong.... And diz one ba person papa oooo.... Chai... Make I no talk sha
kwale weed really strong! kwale weed plus too much KyleXY wee make u doubt ur own birth
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by cristianisraeli: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
9jakohai:

Ah is that what's bothering you....

Corruption is bad...PDP or APC. And I hope that every corrupt leader in Nigeria, including the ones I like go to jail permanently.

Enough is enough.

why are you talking like a baby??do you know what due process is called?nobody is saying dont jail anyone..let the judges do their jobs.we are still in a dictatorship and i hope you can understand that now.buhari have no right to hold those 2 for years without trial..what is wrong with nigerians.if police arrest you now and lock you up am sure you will run on nairaland and start crying..why wont their issue bother me.its dasuki and zaki today and it might be any one tomorrow

follow the law and due process

dictators dont follow the law and due process.so you have no case here.buhari is still a dictator

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by guru90: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
We already knew that since....,
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by userplainly(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=61072730][/quote]
person weh noh geh mouth still dey wan talk politics! see pikin weh area chop rice, drink mineral for "weti u born? Ah na boy o!"....see ur life now.... jumia dey sell cheap sense since last week, goan purchase urs... u can't remain like this enter 2018
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Fusky(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Why would some one in this age and time speak like these... His undeserving of our attention
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Prettyenit18(f): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Very true, thank you smiley
NtoAkwaIbom:

I love ur Dp too... Lols, ... What that is normal music to a soldier, is heart wrenching to the civilian... Normal is relative.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" by Lexusgs430: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
GavelSlam:

Na rice and dodo full there.

I no for mind follow am dey chop the rice & dodo o.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch / Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.