Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo (4051 Views)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by ElsonMorali: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
laribari:

You are a fool! Go and tell UK government naa, don't they know his church? Abi is Oyedepo hiding?

I have said it that God has a massive plan for Nigeria and it shall come to pass. You think if biafra go it will better igboland? What about all the igbo leaders at influencial positions, what did they do in the east? Pius Ayim, chuba okadigbo, Alison maduekwe, dziani, okonji-wahala to name a few. Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe one of Nigerian longest serving minister, also there is a certain Ekweremadu but for me only Pete Obi try. Mind you I'm not from Anambra but I'm saying the fact.

After the president, the Senate president is the most powerful and igbos have enjoyed that position, yet not even a tipper of sand was taken to the east for road construction. Igbos should deal with their own house first before accusing Nigeria and FG. Okay, Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is bad. Go and look at lagos state government, those ones are people with brains and know what they are doing. Quit blaming others and sit up.

I still don't know the reason for your foaming at the mouth and your epileptic fit?

Of all that you wrote up there which one intelligently and coherently tackles the initial point I made?

Oyedepo, "Bishop" of living faith church aka winners chapel is/was/was once wanted for fraud in the UK.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/16/bishop-oyedepo-banned-entering-uk-over-church-corruption

https://www.nairaland.com/1400489/bishop-oyedepo-investigated-4-fraud

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142877-u-k-investigates-winners-chapel-over-alleged-misappropriation-of-n4bn-tithes.html

That's the god you serve. Who's the fool now?

Whatever he says, he says as a private citizen whose integrity has a shadow cast on it. Now bite me.
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by tuscani: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Criminal. Wanted in the UK for fraud. angry
Touch not my annointed, do my prophet no harm
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by ElsonMorali: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2017
tuscani:
Touch not my annointed, do my prophet no harm

Your prophet? Wow! How and where do I purchase my own prophet too? Can I use Jumia?
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by tuscani: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Your prophet? Wow! How and where do I purchase my own prophet too? Can I use Jumia?
I am quoting the Bible for you. He is God's prophet
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by ElsonMorali: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
tuscani:
I am quoting the Bible for you. He is God's prophet

Sorry, I don't see him as such. I see him as a con man who has managed to fool all of you. Prophet, huh! A very very rich prophet indeed. Reminds me of Elijah and Elisha and the tens of old testament prophet who rode in chariots...
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by tuscani: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Sorry, I don't see him as such. I see him as a con man who has managed to fool all of you. Prophet, huh! A very very rich prophet indeed. Reminds me of Elijah and Elisha and the tens of old testament prophet who rode in chariots...
ok, Good night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result / Scarcity: Ondo Vows To Deal With Filling Stations Hoarding Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.