Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? (12321 Views)

Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Madukaele(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
the find it hard to leave, i know a number of ladies der bf beat dem up , d cry run and return for another beating, i also know of anoda her bf cheats on her alot she crys but will neva agree to leave d guy, she will even fight to get her man back,
y girls , y cant u leave abusive relationship?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
Why do men like to beat women?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Goldieluks: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
Abusive relationship is like a trap,and most girls find it difficult to
quit for reasons best known to them,maybe if they quit,the guy might come stalking them,
and maybe try to hurt them.Or maybe if they quit,they do not have the hope of finding
another guy.It is quite painful to imagine what some of we girls/ladies are experiencing in relationships/marriages.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Madukaele(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^ like u had one b4? good reason i guess but d answer is still y?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Goldieluks: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
I have not being in a abusive relationship before,as far as i can remember.^^
I have heard stories,watch documentaries,and hey don't tell me,you must experience something
for you to get an idea or a clear vision about it. Well if you want answers,you might wanna go ask your fellow guys,why they
are aggressive and women batterers,maybe you would get the answer your looking for.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

Abusive relationship is like a trap,and most girls find it difficult to
quit for reasons best known to them,maybe if they quit,the guy might come stalking them,
and maybe try to hurt them.Or maybe if they quit,they do not have the hope of finding
another guy.It is quite painful to imagine what some of we girls/ladies are experiencing in relationships/marriages.

Also, I think in some cases, it is their "normal." If they were raised in abusive situations, then tolerating more of it in a relationship when theyre older would seem normal.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by MrCork17: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2011
Women need to be kept in line once in a while. They never obey!! (no oofeince) angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by dipxy004(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
i can't imagine dat coming frm u, so u're one of those men
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Women need to be kept in line once in a while. They never obey!! (no oofeince) angry

And this coming from a guy whose wife beats him regularly
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by ronkebp(f): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
The women , know how to tolerate things, her not leaving is due to the fact that, she believes the guy would change with time.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by dipxy004(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2011
i see, i  think he need more of the beating
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by dipxy004(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
ronkebp:

The women , know how to tolerate things, her not leaving is due to the fact that, she believes the guy would change with time.
what kind of believe is dat? Im certain he will can only get worse
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by MrCork17: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
Women cant stop talking just like Radio (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by ronkebp(f): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2011
dipxy004:

what kind of believe is dat? Im certain he will can only get worse

Yelz!!!! with time, the men get worst, and the women are left with no option, is either they stay and still condole the beatings' or leave.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
They might be benefiting other things which we dont know. i ve been wondering about same thing. they will never date cool guys like us tongue embarassed
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by ronkebp(f): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^^ gifts and money, and otehr financial benefits.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
Never been in one before and don't think I'll like it,I often wonder †ђξ same cos I know a girl in one,she says she loves him so she can't leave.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by LongOne1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
A girl once told me she likes her bf to beat her occasionally, so I guess to some, it’s a form of sadomasochism (more of masochism), commonly referred to as S&M (ask Rihanna). Bottom-line, there are many sick and crazy people out there.

To others, in line with what talina said (applicable to both male and female) it’s a habit developed and treated as a norm because of bad parenting.

A verse from Big Stan featuring DMX – Walk with me:

I’ve watched men beat on my mother my whole life
So when I hit my baby mother I thought it was alright   (NO!!!)
Maybe if I woke up and them niggaz was gone
I woulda knew that all the hittin’ was wrong, (Exit Wounds Soundtrack, 2001)
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2011
I wish a mofo would.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
smdh
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by MMM2(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2011
op
men re scarce angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Madukaele(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2011
men r not really scares but men dat r 2do r scarce
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by whyMMM: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^
I mean correct men
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Dawdy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2011
The question should have been "why do girls like bad guys?" bad guys are the ones abusing relationship, and girls like their lifestyle.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2011
Any GIRL that sticks to and ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP is suffering from a very SEVERE case of LOW SELF ESTEEM! Does she think there aint BETTER GUYS out there that would value her for who she is? Then i'll say LET HER TRY! Leave that MORRAFORKAR maltreating you, hold up your head HIGH, Stick to your GUNS and see if the WORLD Will fall!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^ Its not always the case. Like I said before, sometimes it is a "normal" thing for someone who was raised in an abusive situation.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^Well, i agree! But the topic GENERALIZED, so i gave a GENERAL answer too! smiley
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^Well, i agree! But the topic GENERALIZED, so i gave a GENERAL answer too! smiley
smiley
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 31, 2011
black women love bad boys
the more you smack your girlfriend the more she respects you grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 3:29am On Aug 31, 2011
Mynd_44:

And this coming from a guy whose wife beats him regularly
grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2011
And yet they'll come here screaming 'wife beater', 'woman beater' as if it's the most despicable thing in the world. Yet they secretly/subconsciously 'enjoy' being abused, and would prefer 'bad' or 'abusive' guys to the gentle and cool ones? Where exactly do they stand? How does one ferret out the truth in-between what women 'say' they want and what they TRULY want? Something is seriously wrong with the world.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Abusive Relationship? by CzarChris(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2011
I've seen a situation wher this guy beats his babe black and blue every once in a while, that day will be the day the girl will(after the beating of course) go to the arket and cook a wonderfully delicious meal for the guy with her own money oo shocked shocked . Its really sick, you treat a girl with respect your a MUGU, you treat her like a piece of trash then your the man. I once had a girl who told my friend that I was a very wicked guy, why? Because I don't lay a finger on her when she goes wrong, dat I give her the silence treatment and to her that's worst than beating (considering my martial arts history I felt I was protecting her)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? / Advice To The opposite gender / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.