Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride (41449 Views)

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) / Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
She's such a lucky girl......no need to suffer cause her hubby has already worked his ass out just to make her happy.......wish I can be this lucky
My dear, it isn't about money. Her happiness and peace of mind matters o.

3 Likes

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by johnstar(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
I need a white husband oo interested person should call me 08032100567 grin grin grin

I hope u r stil a virgin??

No man will pay for expired punany oo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Mac2016(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lucky is when you carry & 1/2 on bet9ja...

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Crixina:
you actually want someone to work their asss out for you so you can enjoy?

Milady you're truly a rare one

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
They nailed it, cute I must say cool

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
undecided
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by ceco(f): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ufranklin92:

you no get sense i swear

Na u dey fall hand o! Men are meant to suffer n toil d soil for women n children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Ferdinandu(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
She's such a lucky girl......no need to suffer cause her hubby has already worked his ass out just to make her happy.......wish I can be this lucky
See how uninformed you are. So once you have a white skin then you are automatically rich or comfortable in life. I weak for your ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by makeitijn: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
you are a goat
you are a loath
you are a joke

5 Likes

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
TiffanyJ:

My dear, it isn't about money. Her happiness and peace of mind matters o.

When their is money happiness is sure
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by chyoooma(f): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Crixina:
No offence, but if this your definition of a woman, then it's sad.
Very sad indeed. Some ladies sef

2 Likes

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by gabpaul: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
I need a white husband oo interested person should call me 08032100567 grin grin grin

Chai see another scope of searching for husband oo.. grin
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Why not.......that's why am a woman

You've lost it , you don't even have a value for yourself. Do you know why will always be adored by many she doesn't see herself as a parasite like , ironically she probably will be like the bride in the picture , getting hooked up with a man who would have worked his ass off for her because we know her worth
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

What a disgrace to women undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Ferdinandu(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Naija babes...always repping.
Unlike our guys with low foreign exchange value.

Lefulefu come and see o.
People like you with your bad mouth your exchange value will be equivalent to Zimbabwean Dollar.grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
FlexTrex:

Dumb ass bit**.
What do you bring to the table that the corner street slut cannot?

Which man in his reasonable state of mind would allow his wife contribute to the family........i can't feed a man

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by agbonkamen(f): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
johnstar:

I hope u r stil a virgin??

No man will pay for expired punany oo lipsrsealed
yes just like where you came from.... Uzuan undecided
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Mammieace(f): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Change your village girl mentality abeg.

6 Likes

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Crixina:
No offence, but if this your definition of a woman, then it's sad.

Sister don't be a victim to broke guys.....wise up the world is changing
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Etianwanokon: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
They rocked it right. I love this. Haters go and die. Efik all the way.

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
speedyGonzales:

Oh another dumb lazy woman with nothing to offer but pu**y. While a man does everything for you, but you're a goddess... and better than him while probably cheating behind his back cause he's out all day and you are lonely spending his hard earned money on useless junk. dumb hoes everywhere you turn nowadays.

Broke boy go hustle hard.....
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ferdinandu:
People like you with your bad mouth your exchange value will be equivalent to Zimbabwean Dollar.grin gringrin

Who cares? ? undecided
Definitely not as bad as some of you that marry and give grannies head.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
johnstar:

Really?? Na una even make dis life worst self

Woman fear dm oo
Oga we are saint oh
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Crixina(f): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Sister don't be a victim to broke guys.....wise up the world is changing
Wow! Wow!
What happened to you working and being an independent woman, must what you enjoy come from a man?

4 Likes

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Boyooosa(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na Egyptians this one dey call white. Are they not Africans? Smh
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by romeorailss: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
Ur statement is too shallow, I swear down cry

2 Likes

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by sben2308(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Who says she's lucky and what make u think so?

Pls b proud of whr n wat u av cuz aso lan ko ni eyan la o
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Arsenalholic:
And so fvcking what?

The world should grovel at your feet because you have a pucci? It's because of elements like you that people say "women have naught but sex to offer."

Better upgrade your sense before someone will shift your destiny with dick.

Woman beta spotted
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Tedassie(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Cool...they look like royalty. HML
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by wissenschaften(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
beamtopola:
Good girl brought a rich husband.
stupid girl will always brings a palmwine tapper.
*bring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) / Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East / Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.