Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride (41507 Views)

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) / Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ufranklin92:

you no get sense i swear
Shift make I see road
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by romeorailss: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Naija babes...always repping.
Unlike our guys with low foreign exchange value.

Lefulefu come and see o.
I used to think u were very sage , why generalise and why not say " some of our guys " undecided
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by pocohantas(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
romeorailss:

I used to think u were very sage , why generalise and why not say " some of our guys " undecided

You that is sage, did I say "all"? shift make I see road.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Kobicove(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
Do you know why Joseph refused to sleep with Portiphars wife?

Its because Joseph was still a virgin

My wisdom is too much

Too much wisdom will kee you one day grin
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by romeorailss: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Why not.......that's why am a woman

Good Lord deliver us shocked

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
johnstar:
hmm

Madam go nd hustle for ursf nd stop looking for ready made men
If you no get MONEY Oga hide your face.......period
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by MhizzAJ(f): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Most guys nowadays are very broke..i mean they practically have nothing...They re equally looking for ready made women..women that they will place their burden on.

A man that can't provide for his household is worse than an infidel
A woman can only assist and it shouldn't be beyond her limit...Except u want her to die before her time

I don't know why everyone is pouring their frustrations on biacan

Most women in real life wouldn't date a broke guy..they will come online and be pretending..nonsense
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Chibabe1(f): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is lovely. Wish the couple a happy married life.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Archie30: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Our women will go into extinction one day with the way oyinbos they hook dem up everytime grin

No chance. We have more than enough. You have to worry for the girl here. You would expect dating a black girl they will mix up with black people. No way! As you can our sister is alone!
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

baby come for the money oo...she no come for the body oo...money ooocheesycheesy
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by romeorailss: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
pocohantas:

You that is sage, did I say "all"? shift make I see road.
Sister, you know deep down what I'm talking about, I'm disappointed though and many would also be at that ur statement up there. Alright lemme shift ma
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by gabpaul: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Na girls like you ready made guys go use and dump for gutter..SMH..SAD
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by ochardbaby(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
beamtopola:
Good girl brought a rich husband.
stupid girl will always brings a palmwine tapper.

In the later part of the world.

Slaves will give birth to:
(1) schoolars
(2) Richest
(3) prominent people
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by pocohantas(f): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
romeorailss:

Sister, you know deep down what I'm talking about, I'm disappointed though and many would also be at that ur statement up there. Alright lemme shift ma

I don't know what you're talking about deep down, I don't care if you're disappointed... I don't care about you all grin grin
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by madridsta007(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Thank God you, a woman, is saying this.
Tomorrow someone should not come and say "it is patriarchy that has made women dependent on men..."

It is some of the women that, on their own, think and develop such parasitic mentality.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
Do you know why Joseph refused to sleep with Portiphars wife?

Its because Joseph was still a virgin

My wisdom is too much

how is your "wisdom" relevant to the op?
agbonkamen:
I need a white husband oo interested person should call me 08032100567 grin grin grin
you are even telling them to call you? u neva start
beamtopola:
Good girl brought a rich husband.
stupid girl will always brings a palmwine tapper.
you see ur life? what if u become palmwine tapper now and you have a wife, then ur wife is stupid!
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
She's such a lucky girl......no need to suffer cause her hubby has already worked his ass out just to make her happy.......wish I can be this lucky
Really? becareful what you wish for.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by speedyGonzales: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Broke boy go hustle hard.....

gold diggers calling successful men broke. dumb hoes like you will be licking shoes, begging for sperm to become babymama.

I hope you'll be the next bit**h used for yahoo plus... keep digging dumbass!

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
gypsey:
Really? becareful what you wish for.

What's your own Oga allow a young girl to achieve her dreams
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by SofiaAmrozia(f): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

I'm actually ashamed of you rn...
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
madridsta007:

Thank God you, a woman, is saying this.
Tomorrow someone should not come and say "it is patriarchy that has made women dependent on men..."

It is some of the women that, on their own, think and develop such parasitic mentality.

Chill down a bit have you taken your lunch.....?
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by romeorailss: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't know what you're talking about deep down, I don't care if you're disappointed... I don't care about you all grin grin
grin cheesy

Look look here angry My friend, don't leme lose my temper on u right now. Else u hear a dirty slap right from that phone u're holding. You heard me clearly, I will forget my right hand on Ur face right from ur phone if u provoke me further angry . angry
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
E better like that.
Make dem white dudes pack up all the trash we get for naija, paving the path for sharp guys to ball in and sweep them white honeys off their feet.
err.. i don't think so! grin believe it or not there are more white dudes to fill in the gaps.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
gabpaul:

Na girls like you ready made guys go use and dump for gutter..SMH..SAD
Use ko.....dump ni
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by tivta(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Beautiful absolutely beautiful...
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
baby come for the money oo...she no come for the body oo...money ooocheesycheesy

hahahahaha....... lefu my only right hand padi sing the song for me abeg lol
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Naija babes...always repping.
Unlike our guys with low foreign exchange value.

Lefulefu come and see o.
i don see am cheesy.e make sense wella.dem go born fine fine children.as for some of the guys wey dey marry ugly old oyibo grandmoms understand say wen a naija guy wan marry whitey na for hustling tinzs and green card stuff.love no dey d picture at all.this is why most of them married to white women abroad dey come back to naija secretly to marry their girlfriendcheesy.white women no dey cook,dem no dey respect the man wey dem marry cos in the west the woman is above the man.so tell me why wont the naija guy come back to marry..plus im oyibo wife no go even fine.tin is we can't do without a fat black ukwucheesycheesy.even if some of d guys here no admit am to u iyam tellin u now.naija ladies on d other hand marry for love and attraction and this is why they get good looking white guys plus white guys got jungle fever for black ukwus.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

What's your own Oga allow a young girl to achieve her dreams
how am i not allowing you to Achieve your dream? i only adviced you to becareful what you wish for, is that a bad thing? sounds like you are having second thoughts already grin
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by bidexolumanish(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
xreal:
They look Arabian.
Our women are such a beauty, caring and wonderful cooks.

Congratulations to the couple.
I need a cook
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Most guys nowadays are very broke..i mean they practically have nothing...They re equally looking for ready made women..women that they will place their burden on.

A man that can't provide for his household is worse than an infidel
A woman can only assist and it shouldn't be beyond her limit...Except u want her to die before her time

I don't know why everyone is pouring their frustrations on biacan

Most women in real life wouldn't date a broke guy..they will come online and be pretending..nonsense

Live them to keep living a life of pretence online....... I can't lie to you about myself......i look you in the eye and tell you my mind
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
romeorailss:

Good Lord deliver us shocked
Having a hard time with what I said......?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East / Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) / Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.