Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (43734 Views)

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by sukkot: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin grin harsh but true!
she thinks her name is becky cheesy grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by kingkardesh17(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dear cuppy tell those guys who bang u to bang u slowly becuase i always ur pain#love connection
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
sukkot:
she thinks her name is becky cheesy grin
or Stacey! grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by SamuelLoch: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
I want to marry this girl cry

All the best man! Just hit me when you start your preparations. I can solve some puzzles
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by mofy1(f): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Gold and diamond digger
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Diso60090(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Is that where she'll be living?
no that's where she'll be standing
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by HeWrites(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Love her hairdo kiss
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by moshino(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Rush to that medicine store down your street, ask the oga chemist to mix medicine for you, for typhoid and malaria, take double dose so you can be alright fast.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by ufuosman(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
E reach to ask
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Perceptor(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
EliteBiz:
Evans ooo.........market don show for lag grin
Lols..
Evans right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Taiwo20(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Is that where she'll be living?

what is your own now? Is it your house? Maybe it's her dad village.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by stilldoingokay(f): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
bamite:
Igbos are terrorists and terrorists are Ipob

let stop hating one another already,
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by enemyofprogress: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
She would be so boring and tasteless in bed
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
I get jazz to help you marry her. She go be yours forever and ever
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by misstiq(f): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by ThatFairGuy: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
DJ cuppy, whao my baby mama is back. How to locate u is my Nightmare.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Why u no go relocate come lagos when nobody give a fvck about you and your papa money in the UK.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Charles4075(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
smardray:
we have not been seeing anichebe lately

the ftc is aching for marriage..

mariinee I'm down for you oo
You nor just see anybody marry, you come say na mami water and marine spirit na you wan marry.

Chai, na man you be ohhh.

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by jacob05(m): 4:27am On Oct 04, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Be careful what you wish for. smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by seunfape(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
As I see the dirty environment, na him i confirm am so welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Buys A Range Rover As A Christmas Gift / Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.