Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (43732 Views)

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Emasel(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
I want to marry this girl cry

Goodluck bro grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
So we should fry zobo because she relocated to lagos se
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Sambisaforest(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Akalia:
Ugly woman!!
she is not ugly joor

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Naughtytboy: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Is that where she'll be living?
na una dey make celebrity live fake life,, what's wrong with that place?
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Kobicove(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Oya go and try your luck smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by seangy4konji: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
so how our coming back take give me he 3 million am looking for?it be like say ur brain is shaking.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by xreal: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Akalia:
Ugly woman!!

I understand.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Holorunloseyi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
nicky20:
DJ Cuppy who is back in Lagos shared this stunning photo to prove to her IG followers that she has relocated back to Lagos.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-1Nox2Md7mhs/WdOHxVYuxFI/AAAAAAAD6Hs/dBiSI7veufsqyRWpzOGcLxoQwNSQbrUbACLcBGAs/s1600/2017-10-03%2B13.50.18.png[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/10/dj-cuppy-announces-shes-relocated-to.html

she can contact me for her home interior deco
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by PatriotTemidayo: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Where are you following me to?
Take him to the marine world.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by thunderbabs: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Guy, you go queue behind me ni cool

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by bettercreature(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Naijacost22:
Nonesense, So should i fry beans? abeg somebody give me that meme
She is seriously searching for a serious man
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by thunderbabs: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
So we should fry zobo because she relocated to lagos se

U shld boil it ni....
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by jrusky(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Can't this girl just shut da f u c k for once. By the way is her father the richest man in Nigeria or what the hell damn DJ cup or DJ table this and that?

I'm getting pissed off about this rubbish. Please set us free here.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
thunderbabs:

Guy, you go queue behind me ni cool

Lailai

I don dy nurture this feelings since my secondary school days
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
9jvirgin:
What is all these nonsense on Nairaland about DJ Cuppy? Nairaland should clearly distinguish itself from this DJ Cuppy, Davido Baby Mama and Tonto Dike Buffoonery.
e tire me too
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
thunderbabs:

U shld boil it ni....

Ok...help me light firewood
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by thunderbabs: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Lailai

I don dy nurture this feelings since my secondary school days

Ahaahaaa, secondary school days bawo? shocked When u sabi cuppy? U evn knw her real name ni? shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by thunderbabs: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Ok...help me light firewood

Gas is faster....ogbono feli feli
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
thunderbabs:

Gas is faster....ogbono feli feli

Good...bring gas then
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by XD3G: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
DJ with no Turntable
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
sukkot:
she forgot to relocate the blonde wig back to england
grin grin grin grin grin grin harsh but true!
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
now we know were she lives, * getting ready to go burgle and steal from her house* .
never Advertise were you live on social media. tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by salford1: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
She is llaying an omisore on people. like eating corn and boli with both hands while standing in a lexus bullet proof suv...lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Back to the mansion in “the swamps”!
After wasting Nigeria’s money improving the British economy and jumping from club to club?

Phyno is still available. kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by femi4: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Do you play football?
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Ramaa(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
My future baby mama.......

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by hirekiller1: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
I have been paid to kill her
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
These Otedola girls desperate want to taste poverty.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Basic123: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
As a yoruba girl.you are welcome back home.If you are to be one of those hate filled igbo people I would have said you are not at home yet untill you land in the potorpotor republic grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Looks Beautiful In Floral Dress (Photos) / Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap / Mr Eazi Buys A Range Rover As A Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.