Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? (3446 Views)

Psychologists Revealed 10 Simple Truths That Determine How Long A Relationship.. / How Many Children Will You Have In This Our Economy / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

gringrin..goodmorning dear
you ehn, you want to kill me sad
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
grin don't mind her she want all the guys on this forum to kill me grin

From jacks to resbeans, cheesy
Redbeans, I know.
Who the hell is jacks? angry angry
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Redbeans, I know.
Who the hell is jacks? angry angry
jacks the blogger grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
jacks the blogger grin
Hahahahahaha...My one and only egbon. grin grin
Now that I'm hearing this,you might have to leave sekxy gory egbon oh. grin grin grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahahaha...My one and only egbon. grin grin
Now that I'm hearing this,you might have to leave sekxy gory egbon oh. grin grin grin
I know right ....so where am I going to find a gf- wifey material grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
I know right ....so where am I going to find a gf- wifey material grin
Hmmmm...
Onila nko? She's hawt oh. grin grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hmmmm...
Onila nko? She's hawt oh. grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Babe. Good morning, how was your night?
BTW,I didn't see any cake yesterday?
shockedshocked it didn't get to you?oh sorry about that ..enjoy cheesy

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
jacks the blogger grin
cheesycheesy..goodmorning dear
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

cheesycheesy..goodmorning dear
morning
How was your night

1 Like

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
angry angry angry
Warrapen? grin grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
you ehn, you want to kill me sad
shockedshocked how can i kee my rove winkwink
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
morning How was your night
fine,trust you slept wellwink
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Warrapen? grin grin
whywhyogun fall on you angry grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

fine,trust you slept wellwink
yeah steering at your pictures grin and dreaming about you smiley

1 Like

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

shockedshocked how can i kee my rove winkwink
you want guys to kill me and certain lesbians too sad right

1 Like

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
whywhyogun fall on you angry grin
Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Mo'taka oshii danu. angry
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah steering at your pictures grin and dreaming about you smiley
and the thoughts of you running through my head embarassedkiss
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

shockedshocked it didn't get to you?oh sorry about that ..enjoy cheesy
Osheyy my dear. grin

1 Like

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
You know better! A beautiful woman with no cooking skills, good heart etc
heredity?

sister..Maka why!

okay ..let me explain in simple term..it is transfer of traits or characteristics from parent to offsprings(F1 generation)

some traits can be transferred to your offspring from your own parents (F2 generation)

meaning you father might be ugly ..short.. but you came out Fine..tall... that ugliness and shortness might express itself when you give birth to your kids!

don't mind the blunders

so phenotypically & genotypically...you can transfer Some hidden traits to your kids

1 Like

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Sekxy and SunshineG. Get a room, puhleaze. angry angry
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
you want guys to kill me and certain lesbians too sad right
chaiembarassed mabinu...
we shall overcomewink
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

and the thoughts of you running through my head embarassedkiss
grin yeah it is a mutual thing cheesy anyway got to start my day..have a nice day kiss

1 Like

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin yes maami
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Mo'taka oshii danu. angry
grin grin don't worry he is white grin
sunshineG:
grin yeah it is a mutual thing cheesy anyway got to start my day..have a nice day kiss
same here! !bye.

1 Like

Lawlahdey:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2017
ennyhola:

heredity?

sister..Maka why!

okay ..let me explain in simple term..it is transfer of traits or characteristics from parent to offsprings(F1 generation)

some traits can be transferred to your offspring from your own parents (F2 generation)

meaning you father might be ugly ..short.. but you came out Fine..tall... that ugliness and shortness might express itself when you give birth to your kids!

don't mind the blunders

so phenotypically & genotypically...you can transfer Some hidden traits to your kids
Hehehehe
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hehehehe
SMH
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2017
ennyhola:
SMH
Wetin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin don't worry he is white grin
Oops... I like my men black and black.

Not baba suwe type of black oh. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Cheating On Me! Help / Video: Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife Osofo Maame Reportedly Shared Naked Video / How Do You Cope With Dating A Virgin Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.