Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (56571 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / WATCH: Curvy Model Segos Pumpkin's Club Dance That Everyone Is Talking About / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by Ugosample(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2017
I knew this video will get here.
Lol.
It's all over imsta
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by don4real18(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Come back to haunt her! What about the man? angry
OP you really to evolve your mindset
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by Ugosample(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2017
kayo80:
They are black Americans...nothing out of the ordinary. I don't think this will affect her in any way in the future.

true sha

1 Like

Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by opedaydydx9(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2017
And so, the only difference BTW her an the lady that grinded me yesterday was the mode of dressing....
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by mechanics(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2017
hmmmmm, the lovers don't send at all.
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Not bad tho
can u do what that girl did to him to me
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by Alao96(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2017
make una leave dem abeg...aye o pe meji . .ride on
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by Kendrick80(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Really enjoyed d video...dope af
I wish I was d guy cry
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by Kendrick80(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2017
kabaka1:
This is every real man's dream girl. e be like say this chick go be fire in bed.
op this is the 21st century and any future husband that is disturbed by this video should just go back to the medieval times.
Seconded
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by Papadoh(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2017
NotNairalandi:
How some people are viewing this thread right now grin
Ahhh you got me lol.

1 Like

Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by NotNairalandi(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Papadoh:
Ahhh you got me lol.
hahahhaha
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by SamsonJohn743(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Kolababe:
A video showing a couple dance in a very erotic manner inside an undisclosed night club has sets tongues wagging even as the video keeps spreading like wild fire. While Some people were busy admiring the lovers and salivate to be in their shoes, many others were quick to critiicise the act and some even point out the demerit of acting like this even in a club and allowing some to video you. This guy pressed the young lady so much, he could have done the real thing with her right there and all she could do is smile.

See the photos and the video below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/this-can-come-back-haunt-a-ladylovers-night-club-dance-video-sparks-reactions

where the video?
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
can u do what that girl did to him to me
I can grin
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I can grin
lol then what are u waiting for lets link up
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lol then what are u waiting for lets link up
You mean supernatural link up? angry
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
You mean supernatural link up? angry
ha no la u know la in btw u stay within nigeria
Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by lifedynamics: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
See these clowns in this comment section grin

I have a reply for any of your stupid replies if you want to go to war

"She is irresponsible and it will come back to haunt her"- Unfortunately for you... Those things your parents told you about that isnt reality... She will get married and live happily faster than all of you "good girls and boys. She isn't a celebrity firstly and the internet doesn't give a crap about little things like this, her husband ( if he'll see it, which he won't) won't give a damn cause he isn't shallow and a hypocrite like many people here, cause she's at a club dancing means she isn't wife material? Eat shit if you think that way.

I know I grind babes too so I can't claim to be better cause it will neither affect my future nor hers.

Lol... She'll get married(which is overrated by Nigerians anyway) and stay so for a long time while the "good" hypocrites will be the ones attending Shiloh

Life isn't as straight forward as you think.
The so-called "good" girls and boys Cardi B is engaged btw grin grin grin

So live your life and let others live

You're not better cause you remember one part of the Bible...
And any fool that will mention my daughter ( cause he doesn't have any other counter arguments)
I won't give a shit cause she's an adult... I won't even find out grin

So heads amebo association and Bible societal relations, my point is"SHUT THE FVCK UP"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions by habsydiamond(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
this is fuckdance.....it is a dance where u showcase all the sex style with an opposite sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.