Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau (59354 Views)

Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today / FG To Summon Channels TV Over Senator Misau & Police IG Video / Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by dust144(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Breeze don blow

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by ifeanyibxt: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
my son.

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Praktikals(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
yee! Omo see enjoyment officer grin
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Eshence: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
change should begins with the #police lol
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Omeokachie: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Randy savage.
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by chuksjuve(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Another interesting news to distract us from the obvious failure of this administration

Check my signature for your landscape and gardening services

1 Like

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by ngmgeek(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
A Nigerian senator just woke up and realized that the entire Nigerian police is corrupt and morally bankrupt.

There was a great Country called Nigeria lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Natureboyfk(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
There are worse crimes in the NPF Jor...
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Emusson24: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
I guess am not the only one that has noticed that nobody is "liking" any comments. ....so na so Nairalanders they fear police? Issokay... make me too waka dey go, but these are heavy allegations ooo

1 Like

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by FrancisIgya: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Na wao for Naija. Na so so strange tory 4 everyday. Which kind wahala be dis?
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Blackfire(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
If police is your friend, then who is your enemy?
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by adem30: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wetin concerns Senator with whi IG is sleeping with? Is that what should be their discussion in the Senate?

What have they done to their own member caught in the act?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by buchilino(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Obijulius:
Lols.
Our Nigeria police women are so cheap to straff. Just play your cards like a pro.
The female MOPOLs are the cutest. Them they **** like mad.
IT'S NOT JUST D POLICE, BUT ALMOST ALL D PARAMILITARIES IN DIS CORRUPT COUNTRY.
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by lozanni(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Sinator Misau, so two adults can't consent and Bleep in peace again because they belong to the NPF?

grin Your moniker says it all. You too like...

Wetin IGP do Senator Misau. Every other week, he must reveal something new about the IGP. Is it a case of getting even with your former colleague or wicked boss?

1 Like

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by begwong: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Are policeforbid to knack?
can't somebody fúck again in peace
U read all so, u no see say na people wives? So u no go mind if the IG knack your wife ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Dare2Try(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
If I tell u that I'm surprised about this revelation, make thunder fire me, no be criminals in uniform? We know Dem, Mr senator fire on
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by goshen26: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Evans stop kidnapping
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by ivolt: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
This IG should have been sacked already.
Illicit sex and bribery.
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by ikombe: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
the thing tire me self

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by TSO4U: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
what's not the senseless allegations all about
idiot, face your problems.
you are of no viable concerns about someones marital affairs.
#falana....[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by AuroraB(f): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
cheesy
This got me reeling in laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by temblor1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sleeping on duty. Hmmm.
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Kelly2713(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
no chill

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by kelechi50: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
That is the beauty of democracy, when the senator was on live program with the police pro
then I knew that the senator is on a serious mission
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Thisnut(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
no sir ,only when it's between officers within the same rank structure. IG can't Bleep or fraternize with lower officers who are below a commissioner rank to avoid quid pro quo
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Edum13656: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
since the IGP Is a good muslim, we need to cut his...

according to sharia.

1 Like

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by anonymuz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Thisnut:
no sir ,only when it's between officers within the same rank structure. IG can't Bleep or fraternize with lower officers who are below a commissioner rank to avoid quid pro quo
what is quid pro quo

2 Likes

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Maski87: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Only 2, if I am IG,I will have 2 in every state,now you do the calculation.
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Thisnut(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
anonymuz:
what is quid pro quo

Helping someone with the view of getting something in return. I.e
Give me pussycat and i will give you promotion.

Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by hardbody: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
dokiOloye:
Lolz.
Fire on,Mr Senator.
We dey your back grin

When slap come, remember to bring your face oo
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Kokolet11: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nigeria is the only nation we keep hearing nonsense all the time,a fool at 57 will always be a fool.
Re: Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau by Wantam: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.