Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About (1807 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by RoyalBlak007: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
To lift your breasts

If your bra is stretched and holds your breasts poorly or you simply want more lift, cross the straps at the back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by RoyalBlak007: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
The secret of the perfect push-up

This technique is great for going out or photo shoots. Stick the self-adhesive cups diagonally instead of in the usual horizontal position — from the bottom and side of each breast.

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by RoyalBlak007: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Make a strapless dress more comfortable

To choose the right bra for a strapless dress, especially one with an open back, is not an easy thing. An excellent way out is to cut off the front of a bra, and sew it straight into the dress bodice.

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Op,Don't let me beat you o.Were you not the one who told us three days ago not to wear bra again?

1 Like

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by RoyalBlak007: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
A comfortable way of storing bras

A great way to store your bras is to use a simple hanger. This way they won’t lose their shape and will always be at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by Cameleon72(f): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by RoyalBlak007: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
How to improve a lace bra

This underwear looks exquisite, and it’s comfortable and soft because it doesn’t have underwire and elastics. Yet it doesn’t give your breasts any volume. To solve this problem, put swimsuit cup inserts inside. You can fix them with clothing adhesive tape.

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm sorry for intruding, bye
Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by RoyalBlak007: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
If you’ve got gaps

A well-known problem among ladies with big breasts. In order not to expose your curves to the looks of strangers, fasten the edges of the shirt between the buttons with double-sided sticky tape made for clothing.

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by RoyalBlak007: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
How to adjust the straps

Remember: optimal support is when you can fit two fingers placed one above the other under the strap on your shoulder. Now adjusting the straps is easy!

1 Share

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by RoyalBlak007: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Don’t let your bra slip off

Strapless bras slide onto your stomach or poorly support your breasts, and that’s really annoying. Attach a strap to the back of the bra, pass it under your breasts, and fasten it on the back on the other side. Now your bra will stay in place whatever you do.

1 Share

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by RoyalBlak007: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
Op,Don't let me beat you o.Were you not the one who told us three days ago not to wear bra again?

*Clears throat* cool

((Wear them on occasions, Let those twins breathe freely)) smiley They deserve it

{{REAL TALK}} undecided
Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by Adukey(f): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2017
grin

With the size of my b00Bz, i dont think so anyone will notice i have boobiez.. grin

So, they dont need to be covered coz they are too small lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by HeWrites(m): 2:38am On Oct 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

With the size of my b00Bz, i dont think so anyone will notice i have boobiez.. grin

That your small bosom embarassed

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by BadBlaize(m): 2:45am On Oct 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

pix or adonbilivit
Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 05, 2017
BadBlaize:

pix or adonbilivit

shocked

Aha! And what u wanna see embarassed

Re: 9 Bra Tricks Few Girls Know About by BadBlaize(m): 3:33am On Oct 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked
Aha! And what u wanna see embarassed
the small boobs u say u have

(1) (Reply)

See How This Lady Got Several Men Propose To Her Via Twitter (pics) / See The Family Photo That Is Causing Hearts To Melt On Social Media / Why You Should Invest In Your Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.