Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ (989 Views)

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by okum1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
with the magnitude of embezzlement and monumental corruption in this present government, I want to believed that it is high time we Nigerians and all those who believed in the APC propaganda against the last administration of PDP, that Jonathan administration was the most corrupt government should tender an unreserved apology now. oh nooooo! this is too much from secret recruitment to secret contract and embezzlement everywhere; APC which way na?. if truly the last administration was as corrupt as APC want us to believed then I think PDP is still leaning when it come to corruption compared to APC. men! do you know how much is $26 billion ? far more than our 2016 National budget. can some one please help us convert that money into naira, I tried it and my calculator nearly break.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by surveyorng: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Do your homework very well. You got it all wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by engrMikemd(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
for what?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by tsdarkside(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
engrMikemd:
for what?

i wanted to ask that too...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by konshency(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
guy wake-up its getting late.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by okum1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
tsdarkside:

dont mind am...he is a islamophob...

not matter if nigeria become paris,so long a muslim is leading then nigeria is still nothing...its a mental thing...brings nothing to talk with this type of people...

you see what too much of weed has done to you? who is talking about religion here? corruption has no religion OK

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by Nova01(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
okum1:
with the magnitude of embezzlement and monumental corruption in this present government, I want to believed that it is high time we Nigerians and all those who believed in the APC propaganda against the last administration of PDP, that Jonathan administration was the most corrupt government should tender an unreserved apology now. oh nooooo! this is too much from secret recruitment to secret contract and embezzlement everywhere; APC which way na?. if truly the last administration was as corrupt as APC want us to believed then I think PDP is still leaning when it come to corruption compared to APC. men! do you know how much is $26 billion ? far more than our 2016 National budget. can some one please help us convert that money into naira, I tried it and my calculator nearly break.
Guy God will punish anybody that says we should tender apology ....... some people no chop sleep today money no dey and dem 3 square meal sure for dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by tsdarkside(m): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
okum1:

you see what too much of weed has done to you? who is talking about religion here? corruption has no religion OK

taaa...i never blamed jonathan for not handling the economy so well....i blamed that moroon for boko haram..thats all..

i know its very hard to control such a hugh goverment like nigeria has....do you know how many trillions of dollars go missing in america?...
Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by RZArecta(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Corruption is ok as long as it's done by the APC. Op didn't you get the memo ? cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by smardray(m): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2017
konshency:
guy wake-up its getting late.....
.. no .. you only sleep off when it's late...op's plight..
Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by WakkiasJr7(m): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2017
No apology to GEJ ... No religion in corruption... And no turning back the hands of time.
I'm not a prophet, buh I know for sure that every *administration* /*government* must go from bad to worst.... Believe me Homies, expect worst in the next shitty administration.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by juman(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2017
herzern:
You are DAFT.

He is daft.

Jonathan is total disgrace to common man.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by richeso: 12:41am On Oct 05, 2017
only zombies will say No.
any open clear conscience Nigerian MUST APOLOGIES. this government is worst yet we didn't do anything compared to what we did on GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by tsdarkside(m): 1:29am On Oct 05, 2017
richeso:
only zombies will say No.
any open clear conscience Nigerian MUST APOLOGIES. this government is worst yet we didn't do anything compared to what we did on GEJ.

jonathan can go hug a wet tree for all i care.....
Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by tsdarkside(m): 1:30am On Oct 05, 2017
apologize my foot....
Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by Firefire(m): 3:39am On Oct 05, 2017
The brainwashed zone-bs has learnt nothing yet.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by dumie(f): 5:11am On Oct 05, 2017
Gej wasn't it, but Buhari is the definition of catastrophic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by Deeldorado: 5:21am On Oct 05, 2017
You sound pathetic. Nigerians should apologise for ineffectual leadership. Both GEJ and Buhari are weak leaders.
Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by Daeylar(f): 5:24am On Oct 05, 2017
No way, Buhari is worse than Jonathan but Jonathan himself wasn't an angel

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Must Apologize To GEJ by oyatmicah(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2017
bros with ur slave mentally, its like u av Whitlow in ur brain

(1) (Reply)

Imperical Investigation: Was Anambra Election Boycotted? / IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua / Buhari Signs Order To Prevent Foreigners From Getting Jobs Nigerians Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.