Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Not Even Love Is Enough To Sustain A Relationship (episode 1 ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Even Love Is Enough To Sustain A Relationship (episode 1 ) (344 Views)

Does She Even Love Me? / Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) / Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Even Love Is Enough To Sustain A Relationship (episode 1 ) by Fatherherokay(m): 12:34am On Oct 05, 2017
It takes more than a lip talk, more than profession of love, more than conviction that you truly love him or her. It takes more than the money he spends on you. It takes more than the fun, the pleasure, the sex and the “unspoken words”. Relationship is beyond all these factors.

I believe it without a dispute when I first heard this statement from one of my counselee. She was sobbing profusely and subconsciously made the statement: “Now I know it takes more than love to READ MORE ON http:///2xZBKGn

(1) (Reply)

Fascinating Chats / UFC 218 Live Stream Free / Best Christmas Magic Tree In Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.