Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) (3980 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by abobote: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2021
“Buying me an iPhone 12 does not mean you own me, I didn’t even love you” – Cheating girlfriend claps back at boyfriend » ™
Ghanamma.comAug 19, 2021 5:56 PM

– –
Ginike has clapped back at Mide for accusing her of sending her nvdes to her crush on social media after he had painfully bought her an iPhone 12.

Mide entered into the dm of Ginike when she was away from her phone and uncovered the corny things she was up to.

Mide discovered that Ginike had been sending her nvdes to her crush and asking him to look in her direction. The painful aspect of the entire debacle is that Mide is pained that Ginike was sending her nvdes with a phone he bought with his hard-earned money.

Mide dropped all the pieces of evidence he got from Ginike’s phone and called for the dissolution of the relationship. Read More.

Check Out What Mide Shared Below:

Well, Ginike has mounted a strong defence. According to her, the fact that Mide has bought her an iPhone 12 does not mean she needs to be tied to his apron strings and to be at his beck and call.

Ginike said Mide does not own her therefore, she has the liberty to send her nvdes to whomever she likes. Ginike went ahead to berate Mide by calling him names. According to Ginike, he was not even in love with Mide but she decided to allow him because of the iPhone he bought for her.

Men will buy you things and think they own you. What rubbish? Stupid prat!!

Where do I even start from? The times I’ll be too tired to cook and you start guilt tripping me that you bought me am iphone? Since you bought this phone I’ve never rested. You’re wicked and heartless. Just come and collect your phone stupid boy. @mide_the_badguy

Ginike has put up the iPhone 12 Mide bought her up for sale.

– –

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by OkuFaba(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Caramia2020(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2021
Please don't assume that when u go extra mile, it will make someone who is not interested in u to follow u wholeheartedly, they will hang on for the benefit n wait for the highest bidder. As u buy goat na so u go sell am.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by advanceDNA: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2021
I still don’t get how people spend money on women when they can’t afford it...

8 Likes

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by abobote: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Lala pls take it to promise land, this vaginal people aren't loyal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Kaluoko: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2021
The mata choke ooh

1 Like

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by humilitypays(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2021
cry
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Promiseibritam: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
I go buy dy phn o
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Lols...hoes everywhere. See milk factory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Godada(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2021
To get heart breaking our SIMPle brother got text heartbreak to 121. Subscription cost #50

2 Likes

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by FahBuLous: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2021
This is the point wer I say, after God, fear women... You didn't love him n didn't tell him since, he spent on u, u didn't tell him... I hate this kinda women...

9 Likes

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by punisha: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
HOElosho and proud.

May every young man here hoping to get married soon NEVER run into this kind of shameless pig.

Like what even goes on in their head?
After sending nudes, this crush will wife u? After they use u finish they will still toss u to the street where u belong. No sane man will settle for something this dirty and desperate with how she keeps offering herself to men.

7 Likes

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by BarrSly: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Doesn’t mean he owns you? Yet with your big teeth you happily accepted the gift..

B!tch he may not own you but to an extent he has a big leverage on you!

The problem is the idiots who keep giving this cheap things gifts they couldn’t afford for themselves. As a matter of fact if you are;

1. A Nigerian

2. Bought a gift worth more than $1000 in Nigeria “considering the exchange rate” . e.g IPhone 12 Pro Max.

3. As a matter of fact so far na u hustle buy her that gift and it has a considerable value then you have every right to collect it back.

My homeboy in Chicago got his chick a 14 karat locket at the cost of $1,756.87 and was paying in installments. The chick broke his heart and he had made payment of about 47% ...

I told him to go to her house and collect that locket. She called the cops and he expressly told them he was still in the process of paying back the purchase fee and if she was ready to take up payments then no problem.

As expected, the broke b!tch refused to take up payment....

Even Quavo took back the car he got Saweatie (or whatever her name is).

#SLY_LIFESTYLE

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Mastakija(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
abobote:
Lala pls take it to promise land, this vaginal people aren't loyal
with that boobies pic
All the best o grin
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Harry00(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
I love her br€ast
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by SportsHD: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
He bought the girl stuffs while the girl would gladly sell all her stuffs to be with the man she likes. The guy is the problem here.
He thought he could buy her love and time with material things. He only got a pussy that was never his for a limited period of time.
Now, e don cast.
That nigga needs some miseducations mehn.
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Gadafii: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Death to simps
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
normally e choke tongue

1 Like

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Cholls(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
My brothers inyama!! Like what?

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by habsydiamond(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Such a pity, person wey get cap no get head while pesin wey get head no get cap... Girls like that can kill every emotion for ur body.. U caught her cheating but the only excuse she could give was the phone.. Shes not even ashame of the nudes she send... Na 2hand olosho this one go be ooo

5 Likes

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Simps keep buying iphone 12 for gals.

3 Likes

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by KingDash: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Simps keep buying iphone 12 for gals.
those guy eh..
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
God bless TRP,if you have swallowed the pill then this things wouldn't come as a shocker it's always expected. Dont fear women but win them in their own game.

1 Like

Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by bigdammyj: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Noted
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Lamanii22(f): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good girls will never see anyone to buy them common tecno not to talk of iphone... Anyway the guy need some red pill lessons
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by Temmylee02: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Better girls Wey remain for naija no reach five oooh cheesy I pray make the one I dey date hoping to marry be among those remaining five ooh cheesy grin
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by GeneralPula: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Temmylee02:
Better girls Wey remain for naija no reach five oooh cheesy I pray make the one I dey date hoping to marry be among those remaining five ooh cheesy grin
This is Ghana bro, check again..
Re: Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) by GeneralPula: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
What a disgusting breast..

Spiiiiitt

(1) (Reply)

I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More / Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. / FUNNY CONVO BTW A GUY AND A SCAMMER (SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.