Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Does She Even Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Even Love Me? (782 Views)

Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) / Did She Even Love Me Or I'm Being Deceived? / Not Even Love Is Enough To Sustain A Relationship (episode 1 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Even Love Me? by victooman: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
We have done everything lovers will do while we are in service, she is what l want in woman, she told me about her last relationship with a guy that ended badly, claim she has forgotten about him, it took months before l was able to have a penetrative sex with her, and since then our sex life has been great, but most of time l have this deep intuition that this girl does not love me, l feel she is just holding onto to me because she is no longer with her main guy and l feel she will leave if the guy shows interest again, honestly she have not shown signs regarding to the assumption l made but this feeling that she dont love me is something that is very deep in my heart,,, A friend advice me that a woman does not have sex with a person she dont have feelings for unless on commercial purpose that for allowing me to have sex with her means she loves me, but l am really confused ,,,pls is this just my insecurities or l should follow my guts, l am new to this relationship things.
Re: Does She Even Love Me? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
A Nigerian lady?
Re: Does She Even Love Me? by endsarrrs(f): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
You will be just fine.
Re: Does She Even Love Me? by victooman: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Carchoice:
A Nigerian lady?
lol bro , how do l go about with her, l no want heart break o
Re: Does She Even Love Me? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
victooman:

I have no idea bro.

My advice is to prepare for the heart break.

3 Likes

Re: Does She Even Love Me? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oloshi hahahaha eleribuu original..... grin

After Werey don Knack pussy one yeye taught is now coming to your mind.... Hahahaha

Imagine she doesn't allow you to fucck her nah another story entirely you gon' post . cheesy
. Buhahaha cheesy all this men of nowadays sha. ... cheesy
Re: Does She Even Love Me? by Godada(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2021

Guy, if you don't trust a person then don't engage that person or get into it too

It's simple.

If you feel she ain't giving you her all (I know this is what this is all about), give her a breather.

Phase out.

Get a plan B

1 Like

Re: Does She Even Love Me? by victooman: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Oloshi hahahaha eleribuu original..... grin

After Werey don Knack pussy one yeye taught is now coming to your mind.... Hahahaha

Imagine she doesn't allow you to fucck her nah another story entirely you gon' post . cheesy
. Buhahaha cheesy all this men of nowadays sha. ... cheesy
lol bro, even me l dey feel like say na me get insecurities, l don nack the thing reach 12 times,, but l still dey doubt o

1 Like

Re: Does She Even Love Me? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
victooman:
lol bro, even me l dey feel like say na me get insecurities, l don nack the thing reach 12 times,, but l still dey doubt o

If this is true then, I must tell you that she’s really playing her part very well. Your simping semester has just began. RIP to your senses in advance.

1 Like

Re: Does She Even Love Me? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
Op say he no want heartbreak...But he forget say heartbreak don already dey knock at him door small small cheesy
Re: Does She Even Love Me? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
victooman:

Guy this is whala for the toto wey dey suffer , hahahaha cheesy ......

Omo nah the toto don tire you, your boby is telling you that it has expired since the girl showed no issue at all nah from your side boss ..... Try to dey respect the pussy when knacking it no dey treat ham like prostitute own. cheesy

Probably your insecurities will disappear after that hehehe who knows ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does She Even Love Me? by siofra(f): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
A friend advice me that a woman does not have sex with a person she dont have feelings for

That's how you people will be believing nonsense!
Re: Does She Even Love Me? by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Op, u no get sense, after she don give u f*ck finish, u are now saying that u don't think she loves u. Are u sensible at all? Are u taking her simplicity for stupidity? Funny enough, na people like una go come here dey call Nigerian girls all sort of names.

1 Like

Re: Does She Even Love Me? by Truvelisback(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

That's how you people will be believing nonsense!
Don't mind the senseless guy. When he was having sex with her, he didn't think so. It was after sex he is now opening his gutter mouth to say he doesn't think she loves him. After taking her simplicity for stupidity in the name of "my friend say". Does he sound like someone who is sensible?

1 Like

Re: Does She Even Love Me? by helinues: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
The sincere question you should ask if if you really live yourself
Re: Does She Even Love Me? by WisdomHunter(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
victooman:
We have done everything lovers will do while we are in service, she is what l want in woman, she told me about her last relationship with a guy that ended badly, claim she has forgotten about him, it took months before l was able to have a penetrative sex with her, and since then our sex life has been great, but most of time l have this deep intuition that this girl does not love me, l feel she is just holding onto to me because she is no longer with her main guy and l feel she will leave if the guy shows interest again, honestly she have not shown signs regarding to the assumption l made but this feeling that she dont love me is something that is very deep in my heart,,, A friend advice me that a woman does not have sex with a person she dont have feelings for unless on commercial purpose that for allowing me to have sex with her means she loves me, but l am really confused ,,,pls is this just my insecurities or l should follow my guts, l am new to this relationship things.

That your friend is such a dumb ass, many women are confused in a relationship that they don't know what they want and can have sex without attaching anything to it.

1 Like

Re: Does She Even Love Me? by Herculex03(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
victooman:

You don de fear already
Only time will tell you must be served
Re: Does She Even Love Me? by Candidlady: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Op help me tell your friend that "he dont know nada"
sex aint love!! Having sex doesnt mean the individual loves you!
ever heard of nymphs?
and bout your doubts if she loves you or nat! Uncle na insecurity dey you!

1 Like

Re: Does She Even Love Me? by victooman: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Candidlady:
Op help me tell your friend that "he dont know nada"

sex aint love!! Having sex doesnt mean the individual loves you!

ever heard of nymphs?

and bout your doubts if she loves you or nat! Uncle na insecurity dey you!
yea nymphs are exception but she is no nymphs,, and yes l tend to agree with my friend on this, except on commercial purpose a woman does not have sex with a guy she has no feelings for, if a lady should constantly have sex with u, without u giving her anything what then do u think is the drive? pls l am open to learning.
Re: Does She Even Love Me? by Candidlady: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
victooman:
yea nymphs are exception but she is no nymphs,, and yes l tend to agree with my friend on this, except on commercial purpose a woman does not have sex with a guy she has no feelings for, if a lady should constantly have sex with u, without u giving her anything what then do u think is the drive? pls l am open to learning.

am nat saying she a nymph!

FWB(friends with benefits) nko? Again sex aint love!

You guys having constant sex has nothing to do with feelings! She could be using you to pass time!

a girl could have sex with a guy cuz
1. The dude is a celeb
2. He is good in bed
3. To cure konji
4. His physique
5. Gbola size

the list goes on and on

again your friend is wrong very wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Even Love Me? by victooman: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Candidlady:

am nat saying she a nymph!

FWB(friends with benefits) nko? Again sex aint love!

You guys having constant sex has nothing to do with feelings! She could be using you to pass time!

a girl could have sex with a guy cuz t
1. The dude is a celeb
2. He is good in bed
3. To cure konji
4. His physique
5. Gbola size

the list goes on and on

again your friend is wrong very wrong
true l understand better,, but l don't still think women have sex just to pass time, they are too emotional for that, on other reasons l agree wholeheartedly.

(1) (Reply)

18+ My Dad Little Sister Want It Everyday, Please Help / Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? / Men Are Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.