Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" (24952 Views)

FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps / FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by edibobo: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Where is Sanusi, El_Rufai, Adams Oshomhole... Let them come out and defend this bastard and criminal act
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by malware: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
nototribalist:
Anything about Northerners makes me angry. I swear.

Is that an induced hatred or based in personal experience?
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Mryacks: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Exactly..
chloedogie:

Which money is missing? That's how you guys change stories and misinform those that didn't even read throuh the news. He said contracts worth $26b were not properly awarded and he listed the so called contracts. What we should be asking for now is why did the gmd do that and he needs to be summoned and companies that won those contracts should be summoned as well and if foul play is seen, the contracts should be revoked
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by micosky(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=aprokomania post=61122210]The former minister of aviation; Femi Fani Kayode took to his twitter handle to describe the real reason Ibe Kachikwu has not yet met with the President, as well as why he is being undermined at NNPC

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/915437751926915073[/quote

fani kayode is a real enemy of this country.. all he knows how to do is making separatists chants on twitter. that is not how a good representative of a country behave just because his party is the opposite doesn't mean you will promote call against the unity of the country ]
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nototribalist: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
malware:

Is that an induced hatred or based in personal experience?
all of the above

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by degamemaster(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
fiizznation:
lol... Confused drug addict is what this pathetic fool(ffk) is. You and your goons said buhari has been cloned in London, and now one Jubrin from Chad Republic is the person impersonating buhari.. So why are you accusing "buhari" for the ineptitude of some people?

Lol.. Btw, your wailings are starting to get too boring for me. Buhari this buhari that everyday. C'mon cocaine sniffer, get a grip over yourself.
Zombiefied terrorist like you are good in attacking the messenger and not the messages. Shame on you .
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
FFK = Foolish Fake Kayode ?

Idiot FFK should ask whether the undermining of Kachukwu occurred only in the few days that Buhari has been back in Aso Rock?

Was there a reason he couldn't take the matter to the VP Osinbajo when he was Acting President?

Was Acting President supporting Baru and encouraging undermining of Kachukwu?

We SOMB are not going to tolerate any attempt to pin this scandal on Mr President PMB.

We are duty-bound to support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

SOMB members or SOMBites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads

* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"

* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari

* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist.

* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:

genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, isalegan2,

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nairanaira12: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Positivepoint:

Coz u didnt ask nicely. The first time u killed our leaders in cold bold via a cowardly coup instead of using political discussion. Now u use insult and threat and we responded with an eviction notice which u obviously couldn't handle. So If u wanna continue using ur animalistic ways u will keep getting same results.

Are you saying the Nigerian army branch of hausa/fulani?
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by malware: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
nototribalist:
all of the above

What experience do you have with a Northerner that inspired your tribe-wide hatred for them?
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by madri4u: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
2.8 billion dolars, oil money is missing, now 26billion dollars, oil money is missing.He nor finish! He nor finish!!He nor finish!! Suffer suffer for earth and suffer for hell and enjoy enjoy for earth and suffer for hell.My country people which way.Who die he chapter don close.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

Are you saying the Nigerian army branch of hausa/fulani?

Which ever way u see it
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Vcblinks(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
It is a pain to read such rubbish,a fucking retard is the president of the country and under his nose massive corruption is implemented and idiots on this platform are being tribal on issues that it is impeachable in other countries but in Nigeria is the norm. The day Nigeria leaves tribalism alone is the day we will be normal right now this country is full of shit
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nairanaira12: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Positivepoint:

Which ever way u see it

You will lose out, parasite. You may have power over the military, but you can't stop the inevitable.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

You will lose out, parasite. You may have power over the military, but you can't stop the inevitable.

Sad feeling right..u planned & planned yet you meet defeat since 1966. U deserve a world record for longest failed plan in history 51 years & counting. Funny how u people claim buhari is dead and can never come back and when he did u claim its not buhari but jubril from Sudan. You people case na only God fit help
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nairanaira12: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Positivepoint:

Sad feeling right..u planned & planned yet you meet defeat since 1966. U deserve a world record for longest failed plan in history 51 years & counting. Funny how u people claim buhari is dead and can never come back and when he did u claim its not buhari but jubril from Sudan. You people case na only God fit help

Shut up Mr. Seeking for secession is people's right. If they want biafra, they will have it. You may delay, but you can't prevent. If you call then masters of failure, what do you want to call Buhari, who failed to win election 3 times? And since he had won, what had he achieved?
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

Shut up Mr. Seeking for secession is people's right. If they want biafra, they will have it. You may delay, but you can't prevent. If you call then masters of failure, what do you want to call Buhari, who failed to win election 3 times? And since he had won, what had he achieved?

At least buhari won but 've u? Yep every human 've the right to self determination but only when it its done according to international standard. The animalistic behaviour u display makes the world not to take u serious. My free advice, rebrand and retry but as for u leading nigeria as president its only a mirage & aint gonna happen no matter the drama.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nairanaira12: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Positivepoint:

At least buhari won but 've u? Yep every human 've the right to self determination but only when it its done according to international standard. The animalistic behaviour u display makes the world not to take u serious. My free advice, rebrand and retry but as for u leading nigeria as president its only a mirage & aint gonna happen no matter the drama.

So, you are the one that determines Nigeria's presidency? What do you plan to do? Rig with underage voters or what?
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by baddosky1: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
May God punish all those that voted buhari. May they and their generations never see good whether they have recanted or not!
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

So, you are the one that determines Nigeria's presidency? What do you plan to do? Rig with underage voters or what?

Which ever way we use so far we continue leading u. So u know we win by making allies across the niger than foes. Learn the ropes
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nairanaira12: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Positivepoint:

Which ever way we use so far we continue leading u. So u know we win by making allies across the niger than foes. Learn the ropes

You won't continue leading me. You will only lead your cows and people of middlebelt, not me.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

You won't continue leading me. You will only lead your cows and people of middlebelt, not me.

Ok u most be a cow then coz we are leading u.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nairanaira12: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Positivepoint:

Ok u most be a cow then coz we are leading u.

At least, you've successfully revealed the hidden plans of you tribe to me this night. If I had doubts before, I now know your true intention. I will save this revelation. It can be useful in the future
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

At least, you've successfully revealed the hidden plans of you tribe to me this night. If I had doubts before, I now know your true intention. I will save this revelation. It can be useful in the future

Well yes and ur tribe plan was revealed long ago courtesy nzegwu, ironsi & ojukwu. We still could not thank them enough.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nairanaira12: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Positivepoint:

Well yes and ur tribe plan was revealed long ago courtesy nzegwu, ironsi & ojukwu. We still could not thank them enough.

So, your dead brain told you I'm igbo?
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

U act crazy so u must be igbo.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

U talk crazy so u must be igbo
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nairanaira12: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Positivepoint:

U talk crazy so u must be igbo

Too much cow milk has done bad thing to your brain
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

Too much cow milk has done bad thing to your brain

And too much drug peddling has done what to urs?
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nairanaira12: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Positivepoint:

And too much drug peddling has done what to urs?

I don't peddle drug; so, I don't know what your twisted brain is talking about. Only an idiotic hausa/fulani fool will think anyone opposing his view must be an igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

I don't peddle drug; so, I don't know what your twisted brain is talking about. Only an idiotic hausa/fulani fool will think anyone opposing his view must be an igbo.

U fit the typical igbo profile e.g Using of insulting words. Only igbo's who lack manners do so a thing.
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by nairanaira12: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Positivepoint:

U fit the typical igbo profile e.g Using of insulting words. Only igbo's who lack manners do so a thing.

And you calling someone a cow, is that how your almanjiri, born-throway parents teach you at home?
Re: FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" by Positivepoint(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

And you calling someone a cow, is that how your almanjiri, born-throway parents teach you at home?

I didn't call u a cow actually u did that all by ur self. I play no part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) / #NigeriaElections2023: Kogi Voters Flee As Thugs Destroy Electoral Materials / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.