Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Man 36 Impregnates 13-year-old Step-daughter, Says ‘i’m In Love With Her’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man 36 Impregnates 13-year-old Step-daughter, Says ‘i’m In Love With Her’ (522 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man 36 Impregnates 13-year-old Step-daughter, Says ‘i’m In Love With Her’ by UrbanNG(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Policemen attached to the Area G Police Command, Lagos State have arrested one Saka Akonda for impregnating his step-daughter, 13.

Akonda 36, a furniture maker, residing at Obawole, Iju, Lagos State, was arrested following a complaint filed by the girl’s paternal uncle.

Akonda, who was dragged before the Magistrate Court in Ogba, said he is “in love” with the firl.
He expressed shocked that the police could arrest him, even after he had settled the matter amicably with the girl’s biological father.

Akonda, a father of two, said he has accepted responsibility for the underage girl’s pregnancy, stressing that he was willing and ready to take good care of her.

He said: “Everything would have been okay, but it’s the girl’s father’s brother that is causing problem.
"He was the person that encouraged the girl’s father to arrest me. Even when my wife said we should abort the girl’s pregnancy, I kicked against it.

“I was afraid for her life. I don’t want her to die. I have been sponsoring the girl’s education since my wife came with her to my house.

“Her father appreciated my effort on the girl.”
Akonda said the police officer that arrested him requested the sum of N50,000 to settle the case with the girl’s father, but that he could only raise N10,000.

He said: “Right now I’m begging the girl’s father to remember that I had been caring for the girl for long. Most times, her father doesn’t care for her.”
Akonda said his wife left him after he was arrested by the police.

The girl’s uncle, Oladele Rasheed, 52, a driver, said the girl’s mother left his brother’s house five years ago to marry Akonda.
Rasheed said: “The man who impregnated the little girl married my brother’s wife.

“The woman abandoned her husband to go and live with this useless man, who has impregnated mother and daughter.

“I want the law to take its due course and punish him for his wickedness.

Even if my elder brother backtracks on this matter, I shall not. I would see this case to the end.”

News from: https://www.urbanng.com/2017/10/man-36-impregnates-13-year-old-step-daughter.html?m=1
Re: Man 36 Impregnates 13-year-old Step-daughter, Says ‘i’m In Love With Her’ by Maccarthy(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Ah! Ki ne me?

Re: Man 36 Impregnates 13-year-old Step-daughter, Says ‘i’m In Love With Her’ by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2017
caring for her includes cleaning out her small honeypot ... the girl sef was busy enjoying big kondo .. the mother is to blame for all of this if she had paid close attention to her daughter nothing of this sought would've happened

in the end I have said my own grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Pics: If Nigerian Artists Were Students / See The Viral Receipt For “deliverance Fee” Paid To A Church (photos) / Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.