Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. (3408 Views)

See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Laveda(f): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
South African girl, name with held has posted some sultry pictures on facebook to celebrate her birthday. She wrote

“Since is my birthday today…I’ve decided to show off some of my skin. Because I was born naked “�� Is this the new trend? Pictures below.

More here: http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/10/05/see-the-pictures-a-girl-posted-to-celebrate-her-birthday/

Lalasticlala, Dominique.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by EmperorLee(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Firm breast kiss
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by brownsugar23: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
from slay queen to baby mama but she for show us everything now
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by brownsugar23: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
EmperorLee:
Firm breast kiss
the breast is firm because the bebe no be nigeria if say na our naija bebe guys for done press am like orange
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Laveda(f): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
brownsugar23:

the breast is firm because the bebe no be nigeria if say na our naija bebe guys for done press am like orange

Lol
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Stevengerd(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
The bobby still stand attention. Those iron hands never touch am.
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Ruggedfitness: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Laveda:

Lol
so you are now a blogger wow
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Laveda(f): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
so you are now a blogger wow

Yaya, I am.
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Ruggedfitness: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Laveda:

Yaya, I am.
I see your adsense has some yellow background, do you need help clearing out that yellow background?
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Did Somebody Give Birth To This One? undecided
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by bitchcrafts: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jst in case you wanna checkout this latest celeb my fellow Nigerians don dey hawk around like gala, her username for Facebook na Nthabiseng Motlu. Go and drop your own linr of abuse or sarcastic comment like the rest of the archangels and saints grin
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Laveda:

Yaya, I am.
grin grin laff wan kill me abeg.
The hustle is real grin grin
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by obiorathesubtle: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
The fp hustle is real
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

The fp hustle is real
as in ehn slayqueen laveda turned blogger for Google's chicken change grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Laveda(f): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

The fp hustle is real

You no go lemme ba. grin Lemme get my traffic in peace. angry

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by horlareey(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Watermelons... kiss
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Marrtynze(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
U get mind post nude like this and the Bobby is not bad looking, two contrasting situations, how come
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Kobicove(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Anything worth doing is worth doing well...she should have gone the whole hog and posed naked undecided
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by obiorathesubtle: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Laveda:

You no go lemme ba. grin Lemme get my traffic in peace. angry
grin

Orjisblog I hail
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by obiorathesubtle: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
as in ehn slayqueen laveda turned blogger for Google's chicken change grin
grin
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by RoyalBlak007: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
♤My

♤Weakness sad
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Laveda(f): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Orjisblog I hail

tongue
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin
grin babe gats hustle sha. Thank God say na legit. grin
Laveda stop acting like you cant see my comment tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by kullozone(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
I'll find her and I'll suck her breasts with my mouth.
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Laveda(f): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
I see your adsense has some yellow background, do you need help clearing out that yellow background?

No, not really. Thank you. smiley
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Galacious1: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Op, it's good her name was withheld. But pls send her full name to me as she looks familiar. I need to talk sense into her.
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by ASERNALFOREVER: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Souty girls and nonsense are like twins from the same egg
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Elnino4ladies: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Succulent boob's
Re: See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. by Donsammi(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
she's now famous

(1) (Reply)

“I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady / See The Chat Between A Daughter And Her Dad / I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.