Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) (59208 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / Governor Wike Views Umuahia, Abia From A Helicopter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2017
asha9:
This is a reality show, stop spitting nonsense from thread to thread. PH is the only city that has this sort of metropolitan outlook outside Lagos and Abuja. PH is a well planned city. The whole of D-Line was recent reconstructed with good roads and underground drainage systems. The same thing is happening all round the city. The point is that PH is so large that it will take some time to cover everywhere but it is a city on upward and steady trend. I repeat all those places you mentioned are rural areas and not worthy to be mentioned here for any reason whatsoever.

[s][/s]
why drone pics?
post on ground pics jor,
you deceive nobody here,
Abuja, Lagos and Enugu are the most favourite nollywood film location, that should tell you something.
Every city will look nice on drone,so post ground pics
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Ok many nigeria cities look beautiful from the air until you land!
Then you're really blind cos many Nigerian cities look horrible almost resembling a farm land with all that brown roof. It gets even better when you land.

From the sky Nigeria is a pathetic place I swear.
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by asha9: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2017
This is the order: Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. I am a regular visitor to almost all Nigerian states every now and then. Stop fooling and disgracing yourself thinking you are making sense. As for Nollywood films, they are shot everywhere from Lagos to Asaba to Awka to Enugu to PH to Warri to Abuja etc, depending on convenience. It is not limited to one place.

[s]
Amarabae:
why drone pics?
post on ground pics jor,
you deceive nobody here,
Abuja, Lagos and Enugu are the most favourite nollywood film location, that should tell you something.
[/s]
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2017
Truckpusher:
Then you're really blind cos many Nigerian cities look horrible almost resembling a farm land with all that brown roof. It gets even better when you land.

From the sky Nigeria is a pathetic place I swear.
thank you for summarizing it and am here wasting my time on argument,
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Abagworo:
Port Harcourt isn't a beautiful city today because of the enclosure of densely populated villages into the expanded urban area giving it a shanty housing development in vast areas. However the older parts of the city remain well planned and beautiful.
You're right and if not for the poor economic state Nigeria finds itself right now , people were almost buying up those places and raising better structures but this will make a difference if the real estate sector kick starts from her deep slumber.

With all the original plan from Town, D-line, and the GRAs et al intact Port Harcourt still remain a well planned city waiting for massive urbanization that will usher in the demise of the villages.
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
thank you for summarizing it and am here wasting my time on argument,
If you leave the shores of Africa(Nigeria) and view Western or even Asian cities from the sky you'll weep for us and whoever that wants to deceive himself should go ahead. I'm done claiming a greatness we never had and the earlier we accept our situation the better for everyone of us.
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Truckpusher:
If you leave the shores of Africa(Nigeria) and view Western or even Asian cities from the sky you'll weep for us and whoever that wants to deceive himself should go ahead. I'm done claiming a greatness we never had and the earlier we accept our situation the better for everyone of us.
exactly
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Udmaster(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2017
No argument here,
all nigeria cities are crap when compared with western cities in europe and even many african cities,
by the way,
Enugu is a beautiful city,
042 is class
pictures of ENUGU CITY,

Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Udmaster(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2017
More pics of Enugu

Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Udmaster(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2017
More Enugu city pics

Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
exactly
I wonder why people keep forming what they are not. Nigeria is a disgrace from the sky though there are some cities like Port Harcourt ,Enugu , Abuja and our own Lasgidi that you'll get some comfortable view from the sky but how many acres of land does this beautiful view cover ? When I see Nigeria from the skies I feel like killing all our leaders in one swoop.
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by asha9: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2017
PH is not getting enough media attention like it should. Only Lagos and Abuja beats PH.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by ogahug: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2017
speaktome:

I hope you will also send this ur warning to Governor Wike...

My brother, it has happened before. The former Governor of Kaduna State, Former Chief of army staff and their team died in a chopper crash few years ago in Bayelsa state. None of them is alive today to tell their story(those are dignitaries who may not keep to the rules). Pls stay alive for your family. For six years now, I have heard stories and I have had experiences; and for me I have made up mind to keep to the rules and anybody that flies with me and flouts the rules should be ready to explain to the authorities.
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Udmaster:
No argument here,
all nigeria cities are crap when compared with western cities in europe and even many african cities,
by the way,
Enugu is a beautiful city,
042 is class
pictures of ENUGU CITY,
wow
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Udmaster(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2017
asha9:
PH is not getting enough media attention like it should. Only Lagos and Abuja beats PH.
look at the trash you are posting,
Enugu beats portharcourt hands down in being beautiful,
many nollywood stars live there and nollywoodfilms are shot daily there!
So stop unnecessary argument
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by asha9: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2017
I am not here to compete with you but Enugu is a rural area compare to PH. Can you compare those nonsense you posted with these roads? You guys should stop talking about enugu here because it does not follow. Nollywood is everywhere from Lagos to Asaba to Awka to PH to Abuja to Enugu etc, it is not excluded to any particular place.

[s]
Udmaster:
look at the trash you are posting,
Enugu beats portharcourt hands down in being beautiful,
many nollywood stars live there and nollywoodfilms are shot daily there!
So stop unnecessary argument
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Udmaster(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2017
asha9:
I am not here to compete with you but Enugu is a rural area compare to PH.

[s][/s]
lols, you must be getting a nerve cracking shock this morning
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by asha9: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2017
LOL..truth is bitter. The only cities that can be used to compare PH is just Abuja and Lagos. Any other thing is chestbeating

Udmaster:
lols, you must be getting a nerve cracking shock this morning

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by asha9: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2017
PH is expanding more frontiers with beautiful skyscrappers

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2017
asha9:
PH is expanding more frontiers
save yourself the embarrasment,
look at how that guy humiliated you with those classy pictures,
enugu is far more beautiful than what that guy posted,
so leave your drone pics and post whats on ground,
look at how boring your pics look,
nawa o, egba mi o,
meka o
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
I have never been to Benin before, will visit that state one day,
is it developed and beautiful?
the whole of Benin is market.. no beauty anywhere
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
why drone pics?
post on ground pics jor,
you deceive nobody here,
you're right sha... I have stayed in Abj, ph...i currently live in enugu... to be sincere no Nigerian city is close to Abuja...

that Aside Enugu is well planned and beautiful but ph is more metropolitan

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2017
murphyibiam15:

you're right sha... I have stayed in Abj, ph...i currently live in enugu... to be sincere no Nigerian city is close to Abuja...

abuja is the best,no doubt,
ph is more metropolitan than enugu but enugu is more planned and beautiful.
Even owerri and calabar are more beautiful than port harcourt!
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by asha9: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Ikenna thank you for standing up to the truth.

murphyibiam15:

Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2017
asha9:
Ikenna thank you for standing up to the truth.

cheesy cheesy I guess they're confusing it
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Seat belt no fit cover Im belle
Re: Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) by goosast: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
lols, owerri a rural area?
Stop smoking that thing,
Enugu,Lagos and Abuja made it to top 100 resilient cities in the world by rating of an international organisation and you call it rural area?
ph city is cool but overrated, i hate arguing with people who dont travel,
I have been to 9 African cities and 4 western world cities,
so chill out!
Even abuja that is our best naija city will be overshadowed when paired with libreville that I visited last year august
Nobody is asking you about Abuja or Lagos, all i am saying is dont make the mistake of comparing PH to Enugu or Owerri. Pls stop telling us about how many cities you have been to, cause dont EVER think you travel more i as well travel alot so relax i know Enugu inside out as for Owerri leave story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.