Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (63487 Views)

Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her / Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Not Dumping Her Even After She Cheated Him / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
It's not just by the rod, but the connection with the owner of the rod and the satisfaction gotten from the application of the rod. This applies to every other form of intercourse and sexual orientation.

Penetration by the rod is pretty much overrated to me, a good head will make a sister satisfied and paralysed. Only guys wey sabi use the rod well go confirm say woman no dey do shakara for experienced prick. These kinda guys are not that much...

Very important thing is the orgasm. ahbeg, let them enjoy tongue tongue
chief lesbian on board

3 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Oyebee91(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
encryptjay:

Naso them dey catch them grin
abi. .....she's known the feelings
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by edgeP(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Im so happy for her.

Some people will come here and insult her,to love is not a crime. #im happy to be a lesbian #nigeria law against lesbian is evil #God bless america end. all civilized nation
Nne bia make I knack u wella dis night, wallahi u go change ya mind b4 day break

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by blaqroy: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Leez(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Moji Solar-Percy made news in August when she got married to her lesbian partner in the US. Last night, Moji took to her IG page to praise her wife for helping her lose weight. She shared the photo on the right and wrote;

"That feeling of joy when you can fit into a pair of jeans from 2014 . No miracle in loosing weight , no teas , no drugs... High protein low carbs and calorie counting !!! My wife is a winch!! Her formula works !!! 18 pound down in 8 weeks !!!! #liveandletlive #reallgbtlives #africanlgbtq#breakingthesteriotype".

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/usbased-nigerian-lesbian-thanks-her-wife-for-helping-her-lose-weight
NCAN Recon
ALPHA TANGO BRAVO CHARLIE
Name:Moji
Side:Afonja
na dem again
smh

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by prevailer247(f): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Im so happy for her.

Some people will come here and insult her,to love is not a crime. #im happy to be a lesbian #nigeria law against lesbian is evil #God bless america and all civilized nation
can we hook up?
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by kobijacobs(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
I havnt seen anytin sweeter than a real dick inside a real pussy, that up there is just tasteless
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by iammolise(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
hehehe! mgbor... When ever u two need real cucumber for real satisfaction just call me... I'll be available any day.

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by kingsley1971: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
They ve enrolled for hell...it is written in the Bible. Apart from that, men are not scares
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Sultannayef: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Im so happy for her.

Some people will come here and insult her,to love is not a crime. #im happy to be a lesbian #nigeria law against lesbian is evil #God bless america and all civilized nation

Hmm.. Are you kidding me?
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by yandevboy: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Moji Solar-Percy made news in August when she got married to her lesbian partner in the US. Last night, Moji took to her IG page to praise her wife for helping her lose weight. She shared the photo on the right and wrote;

"That feeling of joy when you can fit into a pair of jeans from 2014 . No miracle in loosing weight , no teas , no drugs... High protein low carbs and calorie counting !!! My wife is a winch!! Her formula works !!! 18 pound down in 8 weeks !!!! #liveandletlive #reallgbtlives #africanlgbtq#breakingthesteriotype".

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/usbased-nigerian-lesbian-thanks-her-wife-for-helping-her-lose-weight

If Mia Isabella or Venus Lux handle her, she go believe
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by paradise00(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Monkey pox wedding cry

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by AfonjaConehead: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Soo odd.. So odd Mojisola is now Moji Solar. I yaff never come across Moji solar b4 o.. But i yaff seen Mojisolas..Mojisolas i know are always plump and sweet cheesy
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by talk2percy(m): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Madam why naw, why me dey here? Togod I sabi give head pass anything, nah that one be ur fear, abi nah the size of the prick, my own go make u cum in 2secs as I enter Jerusalem. Try me...as African woman Wey u be, u go use either otapiapia or pistol(aka odu) take her out!

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by NKcute(f): 12:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Keep deceiving yourselves, if e no be rod e no fit be like rod. Rubber no be skin
smh..when you all hear gay marriage, you think its all about sex and blah blah blah.. nah, its not

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
It's not just by the rod, but the connection with the owner of the rod and the satisfaction gotten from the application of the rod. This applies to every other form of intercourse and sexual orientation.

Penetration by the rod is pretty much overrated to me, a good head will make a sister satisfied and paralysed. Only guys wey sabi use the rod well go confirm say woman no dey do shakara for experienced prick. These kinda guys are not that much...

na men like me you de talk. Try me and feel the earthquake.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by armyofone(m): 12:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Hull of dem na hulky stud o.
Make i read the live rod business again line by line.
grin
pocohantas:

LOL.

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by ufuosman(m): 12:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by EmmyDJourno: 2:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Just n'egodu, what animals can not do
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by femi4: 2:31am On Oct 07, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Im so happy for her.

What a waste, no animal will go that lane.....we just lost one pussy
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by femi4: 2:39am On Oct 07, 2017
ihatebuhari:
u aint better, i guess u are suffering in africa and these lovely women are having a fulfiled life in america were u dream to be
America ass licker!
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by hopilo: 5:52am On Oct 07, 2017
mhizesther:

Oh bless u sis
U really understand
It's not about the rod

From your profile pics, it's written all over you.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by fkdmods: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2017
When it comes to sex, morality and who to love Nigerians are experts. When it comes to living like normal human beings they are lost as sauce.

2 Likes

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by KardinalZik(m): 6:05am On Oct 07, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Im so happy for her.

See this one.

1 Like

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Carter4luv(m): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Allow dem wen den Don reach 60-70 years no child to help dem, dey will regret all dere atrocities.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Ihutomi: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Im so happy for her.

u want cheap publicity non given.
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.

Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by Honestagbons(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2017
Were is d wife,and who is d husband?
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by 2shure: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Bich
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by reality17(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.

Chei.... Experienced rod taker
Re: Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight by igirabata123(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2017
She has sucked all d water in her body. This

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married? / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.