Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes (3554 Views)

Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Thepasserby(m): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Nick and Lins, are a Belgian couple known for nudism. According to them, being nude, is not all about moving without clothes but feeling comfortable in your skin.

The couple first came across nudism after they accidentally booked a naked sauna and since then, they were convinced that nudism is something they would like to be part of.

After their eye opening experience at the naked sauna, Nick and Lin have traveled to many parts of Malta, Montenegro, Greece, Croatia, Luxembourg, Brazil and Austria among many other places.

In order to sell their idea to the public, they created a blog titled "Naked Wanderings" which is aimed at giving all nudist a voice and the confidence they need about themselves.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/belgian-couple-traveling-the-world-without-clothes

Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Thepasserby(m): 1:14am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by greatnaija01: 1:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Madness in Creativity..... Traveling the world is not success if the world will forget you so fast after you are Gone.... LEAVING A POSITIVE MARK for a cause is true success.

3 Likes

Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Thepasserby(m): 2:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Coloradvantage(m): 2:21am On Oct 06, 2017
every one want to be know for something, no be only giving voice to the nudism or what so ever! trash... choice! their lives
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 06, 2017
I don't know why Nigerians are so gullible and easily deceived like this. We just see a headline and believe it's true. Swallow the story, hook, line, sinker and even fisheman too. C'mon. They travelled which world naked? I can't count more than one or two countries that condone public nudity. So which countries were they travelling in the nude? Which countries did they travel through or board vessels or planes in, that didn't arrest them for public nuisance? Even as useless as my country Nigeria is, they will arrest them ASAP and take them off the streets. So the couples didn't travel.the world naked. They just stopped at secluded sites and took snapshots in the nude. Or probably belong to a nudist club and took photos while at a nudist club meeting. RUBBISH! My igbo brothers will say LOBBISH!

4 Likes

Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 06, 2017
where r all ur findings that shows they traveled round d world undecided

where r d photos shows each country dey traveled to embarassed

dis how thunder strike some blogger angry
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
I don't know why Nigerians are so gullible and easily deceived like this. We just see a headline and believe it's true. Swallow the story, hook, line, sinker and even fisheman too. C'mon. They travelled which world naked? I can't count more than one or two countries that condone public nudity. So which countries were they travelling in the nude? Which countries did they travel through or board vessels or planes in, that didn't arrest them for public nuisance? Even as useless as my country Nigeria is, they will arrest them ASAP and take them off the streets. So the couples didn't travel.the world naked. They just stopped at secluded sites and took snapshots in the nude. Or probably belong to a nudist club and took photos while at a nudist club meeting. RUBBISH! My igbo brothers will say LOBBISH!
European countries condone nudity abi? So maybe they toured Europe.i know it wouldn't be the middle eastcheesy.
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by morbeta(m): 4:41am On Oct 06, 2017
I enjoy sleeping naked grin grin....am I a nudist? grin grin
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by oz4real83(m): 5:45am On Oct 06, 2017
International madness! It will also need international cure. I hope they get the cure in this voyage of madnessshocked
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Shorsky1(m): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2017
They maybe possessed.
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by KendrickAyomide: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Yeye dey smell..
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by ifyan(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2017
No be everything una de see for online na true oh.

So dem go go embassy with bobbii and dangling john Thomas.

If it's joke stop it,to de lie no go at times
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Greenbuoy(m): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by tunde37(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
see them adam and eve, before the apple scenario.
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Lalas247(f): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2017
It’s their way grin
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
Traffic by force. No mind these bloggers. cc laveda grin grin grin
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
I only came to see the woman's boobz

but since op no gree show us her boobz or ass i'm outta here

Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by policy12: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
What more can we say.. ..
Re: Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes by lenghtinny(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
This is the first time I would see an oyibo madman and madwoman walking around naked.
I thought this only happens in Africa angry

(1) (Reply)

Throwback!! PHOTOS Of Couples Pictured Bonking In The Infamous ‘bamboo Bench’ / Unclad Man Spotted At A Bet Shop (video) / My Secret Crush (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.