Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (50939 Views)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by okerekeikpo: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2017
wristbangle:

After bukola don turn u to maga finish. See this mumu undecided
Afonja girl wey no get brain fit chop me?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tishbite41(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
it was a mistake okay but remember Yoruba are more educated than your culture so go take a pills
Mumu still dey embarrass himself dey go. which one b 'take a pills'?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

Lies lies lies upon lies... from A-Z.
I dont like yoruba men and all my friends dont too.
And SS girls love igbo boys biko stoplying here.
I do see their comments online.

Ans as for ur yoruba women.. trust me they love igbo men, because they know men dont marry double, hardlydivorce and take care of women better.
igbo my igbothat dont like marrying them because of their character and culture.

Sorry to burst ur lies biko.
lol see this old pig � bugger off my page seeing is believing I spend almost 4 years in south south, Akwa ibom & river state & calabar the love they av for Yoruba both men and female is uncountable Igbo guys trynna go take a pills they don't like you guys coz you guys can use your mother and father to do blood money
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2017
tishbite41:
you gotta take has many has you can lol I mean many pills. Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol see this old pig � bugger off my page seeing is believing I spend almost 4 years in south south, Akwa ibom & river state & calabar the love they av for Yoruba both men and female is uncountable Igbo guys trynna go take a pills they don't like you guys coz you guys can use your mother and father to do blood money

Ikikimimikikikikikikikikikiki
U are from the devil.. FAT LIAR!! grin
Go and console urself we all know who do rituals with skull and and ladies private part.

Women hate Yoruba men because they ar dirty, liars, serial cheaters and ritualist.
Serial cheter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol silly ass you better grow up rebels & bigots in Nigeria ��
Hahaha! Ngwa go drag ifenyiwa sorry ifeoluwa otedola comot for anichebe room na make she give you FLASH kick for yur cone head.

Yu can call me a bigot..ADONTKIA!Me I be patrotic nigerian ad a wazobian lover..I luv dem YOLUMBA,HAUSA,FULANI,IGEDE,AKUTE,AYANGBA,BINI gialz..I nor dey discriminate cool

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tishbite41(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
you gotta take has many has you can lol I mean many pills. Ok
prof. afonja, so all these nonsense wey u dey type make sense to u. Na wa o, Afonja skullership dey very inferior

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

Go and console urself we all know who do rituals with skull and and ladies private part.

Women hate Yoruba men because they ar dirty, liars, serial cheaters and ritualist.
Serial cheter
for your info am pretty more nicer than your silly ass, you are damn too dirty, who are you we can first start from there jack ass.. rebel like you
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2017
tishbite41:
prof. afonja, so all these nonsense wey u dey type make sense to u. Na wa o, Afonja skullership dey very inferior
for your info my culture Yoruba is more educated than your silly culture Igbo rebels
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
[s]for your info am pretty more nicer than your silly ass, who are you we can first start from there jack ass.. rebel like you [/s]

Lol typical yoruba. Empty headed , rude and insulting.

U cant even make a straight point.
Why asking for who i am online on a faceless forum.. u must be insane.

Ur inferiority complex is already telling on u.
Bragging abt beauty and being nice and all that.LOL.Not even related to the issue here. undecided.
U ar mad biko shift one side.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahaha! Ngwa go drag ifenyiwa sorry ifeoluwa otedola comot for anichebe room na make she give you FLASH kick for yur cone head.

Yu can call me a bigot..ADONTKIA!Me I be wazobian lover..I luv dem YOLUMBA,HAUSA,FULANI,IGEDE,AKUTE,AYANGBA,BINI gialz..I nor dey discriminate cool
you know what I can't blame people like you why coz people like you are the one always travel to village and trynna go bring all your family down to our Lagos so grow up pig soon we gonna start to chase your foolish Igbo people out of all Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SirLakes: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na this kind talk be the reason why you neva blow

Savage cheesy

You're not Young John bet o wicked
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

Bragging abt beauty and being nice and all that.LOL.Not even related to the issue here. undecided.

lol see this pig don't trynna hide your dirty mouth come outta here trynna face me, we gonna know who is more dope btw us and we gonna trynna use that to judge Yoruba and your silly rebel Igbo culture
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
for your info my culture Yoruba is more educated than your silly culture Igbo rebels
Yu dis bigot..Why u wan bigorate dis beautiful thread na?Abi na anichebe fault say IFEYINWA OTEDOLA choose am?Yu just dey foam for ur ewedu mouth for hia since..
Guy if yu are pained I have a trusted remedy,The ancient Egyptians used dis remedy to calm dia nerves..Look for the closest lagoon close to yu ad thus ur sef inside with a back flip cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Ugosample:

What is this one saying?
trynna go ass your girlfrd pussy silly pig
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Yu dis bigot..Why u wan bigorate dis beautiful thread na?Abi na anichebe fault say IFEYINWA OTEDOLA choose am?Yu just dey foam for ur ewedu mouth for hia since..
Guy if yu are pained I have a trusted remedy,The ancient Egyptians used dis remedy to calm dia nerves..Look for the closest lagoon close to yu ad thus ur sef inside with a back flip cheesy
lol see pig like you that's why our oba said your people gonna die inside lagoon water truth from him, your people are bigots & clingy & callous & rebels & 419 so I can't blame you, never you even trynna come on my Yoruba sisters silly ass soon we gonna start and chase foolish people like you out of Lagos & Ibadan infact in all Yoruba land
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
you know what I can't blame people like you why coz people like you are the one always travel to village and trynna go bring all your family down to our Lagos so grow up pig
Hahahahahahahahahaha!Who give dis small pikin phone dis morning.
NDO oooh..Take heart I have good news for yu..Am off from work today so my yoruba gel is on her way to my houz..I guess she needz my IGBOTIC TOUCH..Hahahahahahah. grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

the guy dey vex say anichebe chinedu dey use him huge chukwu abiama blessed ipob prick dey destroy ifeoluwa afonja toto grin

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by HunterofPigs: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

There goes the she-Pig again, talking about "boasting" and "inferiority complex". Look into the mirror Pig!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!Who give dis small pikin phone dis morning.
NDO oooh..Take heart I have good news for yu..Am off from work today so my yoruba gel is on her way to my houz..I guess she needz my IGBOTIC TOUCH..Hahahahahahah. grin
lol igbotic in nature rebel culture wow thank God am a yourba the most respectful and educated culture in Nigeria, I can't blame you guys av no origin lol that's why Israel said Igbos are not from Isreal lol find a life
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Afonja girl wey no get brain fit chop me?
lol my people don't chop coz we are not rebels
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
the guy dey vex say anichebe chinedu dey use him huge chukwu abiama blessed ipob prick dey destroy ifeoluwa afonja toto grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nna help me see anichebe see wahala ooo..Anichebe na patrotic nigerian im dey unite east coast ABUNNA with west coast UTELE..One Nigeria,One luv grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Wheezdom(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2017
tishbite41:

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by HunterofPigs: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

Serial cheter

Which women? Segede ńdá góbú, oníka mèjì ńwá síbí. Talking of women, gorilla looking things are talking. Ridiculously ridiculous. No one needs your opinion because you and your fellow she-Pigs don't even qualify as women. Park well. When we are looking for flat ass, yam legged, hairy she-males we'll call you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol [s]see this pig don't trynna hide your dirty mouth come outta here trynna face me, we gonna know who is more dope btw us and we gonna trynna use that to judge Yoruba and your silly rebel Igbo culture[/s]

kikikikiki check well its ur brother that said it o.
Dnt come amd arrest me biko grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

kikikikiki check well its ur brother that said it o.
Dnt come amd arrest me biko grin
lol silly you bugger off my page, let us start btw us we gonna know who is damn pig btw Yoruba and Igbo, who are you??

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol see pig like you that's why our oba said your people gonna die inside lagoon water truth from him, your people are bigots & clingy & callous & rebels & 419 so I can't blame you, never you even trynna come on my Yoruba sisters silly ass soon we gonna start and chase foolish people like you out of Lagos & Ibadan infact in all Yoruba land

Smally..I don hear yu..Remember say I tell yu my yoruba gel dey on her way..She don reach my houz ad she dey my door so I have serioux work to do dis afternoon..May Chukwu okike abiama give me the strength to finish the task at hand. smiley

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol silly you bugger off my page, let us start btw us we gonna know who is damn pig btw Yoruba and Igbo, who are you??

Why asking who im i.. undecided
Pls get out of my mention u are boring.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

Why asking who im i.. undecided
Pls get out of my mention u are boring.
lol coz you are nobody but a silly fool I really wanna kick your damn ass away outta here, stupid Igbo like you

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Smally..I don hear yu..Remember say I tell yu my yoruba gel dey on her way..She don reach my houz ad she dey my door so I have serioux work to do dis afternoon..May Chukwu okike abiama give me the strength to finish the task at hand. smiley
idiot bugger off
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by HunterofPigs: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

You should be more worried that Anichebe found your women too ape-like to be considered as women. He must have been so disgusted by the smell down there, such as the smell from aunty Linda's. I don't blame Anichebe my guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tamira Bello, JJC Skillz Daughter With Taiye Fajemisin Slays In Bikini / EndSARS: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha Share Food & Drinks To Protesters In Lagos / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.