Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (50934 Views)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
JoNach:

What do you know about love my dear? Its that thing you do in University you call love?? Channel the strength you use in tribal wars to improve on your vocabulary, it will take you far in future .
please pack aside
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
okerekeikpo:
coward people
your callous people
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by WiseFool2(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na this kind talk be the reason why you neva blow

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by teflonjake(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
seangy4konji:
thats what happens when you diccck your woman down very well..always loyal and respectful...

You dont have to read mining engineering to dig that well as if you are looking for crude oil...

Its for the benefit of both parties when you strike liquid gold.

Expert you are
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by okusman(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
bloody lie for your info Igbo girls love yourba men a lots why cuz they know Igbo guys majority of them are rebels and bigots Lol go take a pills for your info I schooled in Akwa ibom state, in south south there girls show more love to we Yoruba guys a lots they hate to date Igbo guys coz Igbos guys and there culture is too lousy, igbo girls my ass I don't even pray to marry Igbo girls I rather choose south south chicks they are very loving and cool they don't love money like silly some silly Igbo girls, even my current girlfrd is a cross river girl assuming she was an Igbo i swear I would av broke it up self, you better reason well Igbo got no levels at all... grow up don't be silly suck ass like you.. for your info they respect Yoruba people and culture in this world. Till "Beyoncé" embrace Yoruba culture in her music if you don't know find out fool Igbos no one wanna join you silly ass even Isreal av said Igbos are not from Isreal lols � Check it out Yorubas are making names around the world � check it out in every area of concentration you will see that Yoruba are challenging all lol that's why Davido and Wizkid and Tiwa savage many Yoruba people challengeing Nigeria music not only music � in every parastatal in Nigeria and around the world, lols I thank God am a Yoruba person, we are highly respect around the world cuz we are respectful & friendly & accommodating & educated & successfully & intelligent & brillant & trendy & Godly & loving & social & unique & e.t.c. May God bless our oduduwa land

I would have supported you and liked your comment... but your comment shows that you are not Godly, accommodating, Friendly and respectful as you claim.

before you quote me back. I'm a Nigerian, the Yoruba tribe.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
okusman:

I would have supported you and liked your comment... but your comment shows that you are not Godly, accommodating, Friendly and respectful as you claim.

before you quote me back. I'm a Nigerian, the Yoruba tribe.
think whatever you gotta I don't give a damn so excuse me
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by perdollar(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
igboman WL always satisfy her woman but afonja man, lala ko si sense

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by oodua1stson: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
nototribalist:
is that possible? With you people face looking like this?
the man you posted his picture is more of a man than your whole village combined

fact
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Ngokafor(f): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
bloody lie for your info Igbo girls love yourba men a lots why cuz they know Igbo guys majority of them are rebels and bigots Lol go take a pills for your info I schooled in Akwa ibom state, in south south there girls show more love to we Yoruba guys a lots they hate to date Igbo guys coz Igbos guys and there culture is too lousy, igbo girls my ass I don't even pray to marry Igbo girls I rather choose south south chicks they are very loving and cool they don't love money like silly some silly Igbo girls, even my current girlfrd is a cross river girl assuming she was an Igbo i swear I would av broke it up self, you better reason well Igbo got no levels at all... grow up don't be silly suck ass like you.. for your info they respect Yoruba people and culture in this world. Till "Beyoncé" embrace Yoruba culture in her music if you don't know find out fool Igbos no one wanna join you silly ass even Isreal av said Igbos are not from Isreal lols � Check it out Yorubas are making names around the world � check it out in every area of concentration you will see that Yoruba are challenging all lol that's why Davido and Wizkid and Tiwa savage many Yoruba people challengeing Nigeria music not only music � in every parastatal in Nigeria and around the world, lols I thank God am a Yoruba person, we are highly respect around the world cuz we are respectful & friendly & accommodating & educated & successfully & intelligent & brillant & trendy & Godly & loving & social & unique & e.t.c. May God bless our oduduwa land

Wow!!..you sound like troubled kid..Life must be traumatic and painful for you...sorry for the rejection by Igbo ladies but thats is life for you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

Wow!!..you sound like troubled kid..Life must be traumatic and painful for you...sorry for the rejection by Igbo ladies but thats is life for you.
lol Igbo lady's my ass be never me date them idiot Bleep off my page
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by nototribalist: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
oodua1stson:
the man you posted his picture is more of a man than your whole village combined

fact

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Interesting name Ifeoluwa. Does it mean Yoruba girls can now also be nicknamed Ify?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Peacefulgold(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Morenikeji090:
u yourself knows dat all u r saying is d oda way round ,u r just lying to urself....
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Peacefulgold:

u yourself knows dat all u r saying is d oda way round ,u r just lying to urself....
excuse me, coz I don't wanna sound jarring and strident to Igbos this morning, just bugger off my page that's the facts.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by JoNach: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Morenikeji090:
please pack aside

Park not pack!!! Why is your English so bad? It's never too late to learn o .
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
JoNach:

Park not pack!!! Why is your English so bad? It's never too late to learn o .
lol typing mistake, does not mean someone did not understand English don't trynna behave like silly pig.. jack ass
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by JoNach: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol typing mistake, does not mean someone did not understand English don't trynna behave like silly pig.. jack ass

It's not a mistake, u don't know anything , all ur comments have been the worst grammar I have ever read. ure just a frustrated poverty stricken daughter/son of a prostitute mother and a gay father that is why u sound so ruined and retarded that you have know one to accelerate your academic career so u can speak/ type proper English. Dumbo!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
JoNach:

It's not a mistake, u don't know anything , all ur comments have been the worst grammar I have ever read. ure just a frustrated poverty stricken daughter/son of a prostitute mother and a gay father that is why u sound so ruined and retarded that you have know one to accelerate your academic career so u can speak/ type proper English. Dumbo!!!
lol see clingy and frantic person like you, you better find a better life for yourself, all you gotta do is to be saying shits to does under your dawg silly ass. Oloriburuku person
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by JoNach: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol see clingy and frantic person like you, you better find a better life for yourself, all you gotta do is to be saying shits to does under your dawg silly ass. Oloriburuku person

I'm in America based in US, living a better life , where r u? U can't even live in Lagos , because of your wretched parents dat beg to eat dog food. Poverty kill you there. Smelling pig. Ur typing is even smelling .
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
JoNach:

I'm in America based in US, living a better life , where r u? U can't even live in Lagos , because of your wretched parents dat beg to eat dog food. Poverty kill you there. Smelling pig. Ur typing is even smelling .
lol see fool I don't give a bloody care you fool you better find a life lol not everyone in American are rich or av better life lol don't trynna fool people with your stupid thinking coz u are in American lol and for your info Lagos is own by Yoruba not your bigot or rebel where you come from
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by JoNach: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=Morenikeji090 post=61198020] lol see fool I don't give a bloody care you fool you better find a life lol not everyone in American are rich or av better life lol don't trynna fool people with your stupid thinking coz u are in American lol and for your info Lagos is own by Yoruba not your bigot or rebel where you come from [/quote,
E pain am !!!!!! Hahahaa , English fall on u, if u need help to eradicate poverty in your life, u can ask, b4 frustration and wretchedness kill you and your family oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by JoNach: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol see fool I don't give a bloody care you fool you better find a life lol not everyone in American are rich or av better life lol don't trynna fool people with your stupid thinking coz u are in American lol and for your info Lagos is own by Yoruba not your bigot or rebel where you come from

E pain am !!!!!! Hahahaa , English fall on u, if u need help to eradicate poverty in your life, u can ask, b4 frustration and wretchedness kill you and your family oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
JoNach:

lol pain who never Bleep you
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by seunfape(m): 5:38am On Oct 08, 2017
That place na London na you no see as the place dirty like unkempt vicinity
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Peacefulgold(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Morenikeji090:
excuse me, coz I don't wanna sound jarring and strident to Igbos this morning, just bugger off my page that's the facts.
see grammar...typical iseyin babe feeling funky... page kor... site ni....
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by nevachange(f): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) / Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Pregnant Khafi Shows Her Baby Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.