Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (50938 Views)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by HunterofPigs: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

Why asking who im i.. undecided
Pls get out of my mention u are boring.

Morenikeji090, stop asking who she is. She's too ashamed to tell. But I know her. Find her picture below

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Morenikeji090, stop asking who she is. She's too ashamed to tell. But I know her. Find her picture below
oh thanks true lol I can understand more better now silly monkey, thanks wit this picture

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by HunterofPigs: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
oh thanks true lol I can understand more better now silly monkey, thanks wit this picture

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:

[s]Lol coz you are nobody but a silly fool I really wanna kick your damn ass away outta here, stupid Igbo like you [/s]

I need intelligent comment from smart person pls.
And u asking who i am own a faceless forum with keen doesnt make u look one.

Go and grow sense before mentioning me.
Dirty thing!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2017
HunterofPigs:

You should be more worried that Anichebe found your women too ape-like to be considered as women. He must have been so disgusted by the smell down there, such as the smell from aunty Linda's. I don't blame Anichebe my guy.
Apart from una top shot daughters wey neat based on the orientation dem collect outside country..No SANE or INSANE ibo man dey go for normal yoruba gels but una men redy sell una papa ad mama just to frend normal ibo gel,so una go fit use her brag for una fellow Afonja brothers.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

I need intelligent comment from smart person pls.
And u asking who i am own a faceless forum with keen doesnt make u look one.

Go and grow sense before mentioning me.
Dirty thing!!!
lol you this dirty thing I know you boyfrd or girlfrd gonna be more dirty that why you keep using dirty since lol silly Nigeria and Igbo girl like you if truly you are a female my girl is far better than you silly ass take my word if u are a girl silly and if u are a guy, your girlfrd is damn too low class suck ass bitch nigga like you if u are a man

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
idiot bugger off
Yu dis boy yu never jump enter lagoon..Me ad ur yoruba sister dey laugh @ ur STUPIDITY cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:

Kikikikiki yoruba made gutter English grin.

"Yorubas are really educated indeed" grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

"Yorubas are really educated indeed" grin
lol gutter your ass, truth is always bitter in your culture, even your people knows we Yoruba are more educated more than your people. Remember western university are always the best in Nigeria �� lols
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol you this dirty thing I know you boyfrd or girlfrd gonna be more dirty that why you keep using dirty since lol silly Nigeria and Igbo girl like you if truly you are a female my girl is far better than you silly ass take my word if u are a girl silly and if u are a guy, your girlfrd is damn too low class suck ass bitch nigga like you if u are a man

Lol this one is a kid. cheesy
I dnt even even know where to start, trying so hard to make a comment.
Abeg go i wont reply u again.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol gutter your ass, truth is always bitter in your culture, even your people knows we Yoruba are more educated more than your people. Remember western university is always best in Nigeria �� lols

Lol yet u speak wrong grammar. cheesy
Silly blunder my little neice in js 3 cant even make undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by HunterofPigs: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Apart from una top shot daughters wey neat based on the orientation dem collect outside country..No SANE or INSANE ibo man dey go for normal yoruba gels but una men redy sell una papa ad mama just to frend normal ibo gel,so una go fit use her brag for una fellow Afonja brothers.. smiley

They're not even married yet and you're so proud of Anichebe for having a Yoruba girlfriend. I'm sure he will be crowned king of whatever part of Potor Republic he came from for this feat. cheesy

You should be worried that Yoruba girls shun you like leprosy. Who wants to marry a yanmiri who greets his mother with a kick?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

Lol this one is a kid. cheesy
I dnt even even know where to start, trying so hard to make a comment.
Abeg go i wont reply u again.
lol pig coz you are nobody but 419 bugger off my page
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

Lol yet u speak wrong grammar. cheesy
Silly blunder my little neice in js 3 cant even make undecided
lol clingy person like you bugger off my page
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by HunterofPigs: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

"Yorubas are really educated indeed"
grin

Your people learn their Engrish "from the abload", while deveroping the prace

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Judgesledge(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
bloody lie for your info Igbo girls love yourba men a lots why cuz they know Igbo guys majority of them are rebels and bigots Lol go take a pills for your info I schooled on Akwa ibom state, in south south there girls show more love to we Yoruba guys a lots they hate to date Igbo guys coz Igbos guys and there culture is too lousy, igbo girls my ass I don't even pray to marry Igbo girls I rather choose south south chicks they are very loving and cool they don't love money like silly some silly Igbo girls, even my current girlfrd is a cross river girl assuming she was an Igbo i swear I would av broke it up self, you better reason well Igbo got no levels at all... grow up don't be silly suck ass like you.. for your info they respect Yoruba people and culture in this world. Till "Beyoncé" embrace Yoruba culture in her music if you don't know find out fool Igbos no one wanna join you silly ass even Isreal av said Igbos are not from Isreal lols � Check it out Yorubas are making names around the world � check it out in every area of concentration you will see that Yoruba are challenging all lol that's why Davido and Wizkid and Tiwa savage many Yoruba people challengeing Nigeria music not only music � in every parastatal in Nigeria and around the world, lols I thank God am a Yoruba person
Please, next time you decide to write an epistle, remember to use punctuation marks, that way some of us can understand you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Judgesledge:
Please, next time you decide to write an epistle, remember to use punctuation marks, that way some of us can understand you.
teacher lol but I would like to know where u come from before am gonna give you a very good answer. East or south or north??
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol pig coz you are nobody but 419 bugger off my page

The only pig i kno kiss

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
HunterofPigs:

They're not even married yet and you're so proud of Anichebe for having a Yoruba girlfriend. I'm sure he will be crowned king of whatever part of Potor Republic he came from for this feat. cheesy

You should be worried that Yoruba girls shun you like leprosy. Who wants to marry a yanmiri who greets his mother with a kick?
Nah!ibo boys shun YoLuba gels like an abokki shytt..Why cos yur gels can't cook,very dirty set of pigs ad they are so diabolical ad fetish..Na only yoruba gels dey wear pant back ad front. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by HunterofPigs: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Nah!ibo boys shun YoLuba gels like an abokki shytt..Why cos yur gels can't cook,very dirty set of pigs ad very diabolical ad fetish..Na only yoruba gels dey wear pant back ad front. cheesy

Please type that in English if you want me to respond.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by moghulis: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Yoruba girls like Igbo guys like they love money

SHEY YOU WAN MAKE SOME PEOPLE DIE OF HEART ATTACK.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Im pain the dirty pig reach im small dirty BLURKUS..Mumu boy u don respond alredy na. tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
moghulis:

SHEY YOU WAN MAKE SOME PEOPLE DIE OF HEART ATTACK.
Hahaha! My guy yu no see say sum pipu don already get high BP untop the news..I jst hope say im nogo reach heart attack or stroke.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by bandad: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
So upon all afonjas you no see anyone date, na IPOB wen carry big cassava we fit scatter your kitten you de date. Chai na so your kitten wide reach. Chai, Chai, I pitty you o DJ Cuppy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by danieljr: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
NO BE MR EAZY she dey date again Kai! Nigerians bloggers, una sabi scatter pple brain eeeh?? Life is not without Mr eazy oooooooooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Stick to pidgin if you must. But these grammatical blunders and spelling errors are so sickening and irritating to read. You have finally killed me with your oyinbo. Honestly. Go to school you no gree. You see why Yoruba/Hausa run from you?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!I tot yu said yu won't reply me?PIG..Yoruba ad hausa,The one Nigeria chanting psychos run from igbos dat want a separate country Biafra..Guy stop embarrassing ur tribe ad ur worthless sef here..Go ad end ur misrable life with a strong,quality made in Germany rope..tongue

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by okerekeikpo: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol my people don't chop coz we are not rebels
coward people
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Virus777: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Anichebe is fvcking her well
You mean fucking her well? As in where water dey? Or _Fucking her good?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by ZorGBUooeh: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!I tot yu said yu won't reply me?PIG..Yoruba ad hausa,The one Nigeria chanting psychos run from igbos dat want a separate country Biafra..Guy stop embarrassing ur tribe ad ur worthless sef here..Go ad end ur misrable life with a strong,quality made in Germany rope..tongue
Haha..Lol @ end your miserable life with a strong made in Germany rope..So make im enter ODUADE market go buy strong rope im go take hang imsef?You harsh ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by JoNach: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol grow up dat is not even an excuse dat make no sense, av mingle with Igbo girls a lots they love yourba guys like mad even am the one running why coz your silly culture love money too much but no love, remember when there is love there is everything but Igbo sigh pls you guys should keep marrying your lady's tell them to leave Yoruba men alone ooooo we are not bigots and rebel like there men ooooooo I prefer south South girls more than eastern girls for your info I schooled in Akwa ibom I saw the love they av for Yoruba people even south south girls don't like to date Igbo guys coz they are too lousy

What do you know about love my dear? Its that thing you do in University you call love?? Channel the strength you use in tribal wars to improve on your vocabulary, it will take you far in future .

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by ZorGBUooeh: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Oga Pls dont hang ur sef with a German rope oo..Jesus luvs you..You will live to see more rich yoruba girls getting smashed by igbo boys..Say amen cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) / Tamira Bello, JJC Skillz Daughter With Taiye Fajemisin Slays In Bikini / EndSARS: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha Share Food & Drinks To Protesters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.