Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (50936 Views)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by ednut1(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2017
God just dey favour some pple. striker wey no score of to 30 goals in 11 years, yet still get china deal grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Ijaya123: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Yoruba girls like Igbo guys like they love money

Example is FFK

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by coolcharm(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
bloody lie for your info Igbo girls love yourba men s lots why cuz they know Igbo guys majority of them are rebels and bigotry Lol go take a pills
kai!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by holluphemydavid(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2017
i suspect good job welldone from Anichebe
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by oodua1stson: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
same way igbo girls are on my dick

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2017
oodua1stson:
Lol cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by coluka: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2017
No fvcks given
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Guyman02: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2017
nwakibie3:
DJ Cuppy and the former West Brom player started dating in November 11, 2016.

bloggers eh grin grin

they even know the day they started dating..... monitoring spirit everywhere

The thing taya me too, they even know the time and venue, bloggers and made up stories are like where is that Zuma picture?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by bimpeecrown(f): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Even with her pair of stilettos, she is still struggling to reach Anichebe's shoulder!
I think that's a normal height for a lady, the guy must be a very tall guy. And if she tall pass d guy now, Na una go talk again!
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Pidginwhisper: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2017
nwakibie3:

Yoruba women can do anything to keep an Igbo man. someone said in Ogun state last week that anytime u see a happy Yoruba woman just know that an Igbo man is her life grin grin
Dey Console yourself unless.. you dey mistaken Niger Delta guy as igbo then you no know wetin you dey talk...Yoruba women no fit differentiate btw Igbo guys and Niger Delta guy..Na igbos dem blv all of dem be.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by nototribalist: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2017
oodua1stson:
is that possible? With you people face looking like this?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by thunderbabs: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Fallacy of hasty generalization....shey na cuppy no geh money ni or what? Ur comment here is invalid.

Just accept dt. undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2017
eazi now will be like ....................i think say that post will scatter everytin ooo....so dis gal dey use me popular abi ....
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by okerekeikpo: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Why can't Afonja girls leave Igbo guys alone? Is it a crime to have sweet boys? Pls Bukola stop disturbing my life

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2017
PRINCEVICKEY:
eazi now will be like ....................i think say that post will scatter everytin ooo....so dis gal dey use me popular abi ....

Lol how do u mean?..
s it Mr eazi that posted?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2017
nototribalist:
no right thinking Igbo girl will want their child to look like this
lol grow up dat is not even an excuse dat make no sense, av mingle with Igbo girls a lots they love yourba guys like mad even am the one running why coz your silly culture love money too much but no love, remember when there is love there is everything but Igbo sigh pls you guys should keep marrying your lady's tell them to leave Yoruba men alone ooooo we are not bigots and rebel like there men ooooooo I prefer south South girls more than eastern girls for your info I schooled in Akwa ibom I saw the love they av for Yoruba people even south south girls don't like to date Igbo guys coz they are too lousy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2017
tossie101:

Lol how do u mean?..
s it Mr eazi that posted?

not really.... am sure eazi for don see the post nah .....and will be waiting for cuppy to react .......thinking she will say .....NOW WT MY NEW BOO MR EAZI.....
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2017
nototribalist:
no right thinking Igbo girl will want their child to look like this
Hahahahahahaha!ILTMB..I laugh tear my belle grin

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tareez: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2017
beautifully handsome
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
dinma007:
Billionaire daughter, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy has reacted to reports that her relationship with Nigerian striker, Victor Anichebe has ended and that she threw him out of a hotel room in Dubai.

There were reports on social media 2 days ago with images showing the footballer moving out of the said Dubai hotel.

It was also reported that the two love birds called off the relationship during their getaway in Duba

Well, Cuppy has reacted with this cute photo of her and Anichebe and wrote

Anichebe had also reacted to the claims on Instagram saying, “When did I go to Dubai? And does this look like a hotel room? Come on y’all need to do better.”

DJ Cuppy and the former West Brom player started dating in November 11, 2016.

http://www.lailasblog.com/dj-cuppy-reacts-breakup-rumours-anichebe-epic-way/

Cc; lalasticlala

So happy it's not true, i regret bashing the bae... Bloggers will soon start getting thrown behind bars soon. I hope they can afford a lawyer if this kind girl takes action. Their duo is something else financially, i hope they can deal if they decide to strike...

They look more than cute together

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by wristbangle: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Why can't Afonja girls leave Igbo guys alone? Is it a crime to have sweet boys? Pls Bukola stop disturbing my life
After bukola don turn u to maga finish. See this mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2017
PRINCEVICKEY:

not really.... am sure eazi for don see the post nah .....and will be waiting for cuppy to react .......thinking she will say .....NOW WT MY NEW BOO MR EAZI.....

No no no.
U are getting all wrong. They ar 2 different sisters.
Eazi is dating the younger one. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by SHAKABOOM: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol grow up dat is not even an excuse dat make no sense, av mingle with Igbo girls a lots they love yourba guys like mad even am the one running why coz your silly culture love money too much but no love, remember when there is love there is everything but Igbo sigh pls you guys should keep marrying your lady's tell them to leave Yoruba men alone ooooo we are not bigotry and rebel like there men ooooooo I prefer south South girls more than eastern girls for your info I schooled in Akwa ibom I saw the love they av for Yoruba people even south south girls don't like to date Igbo guys coz they are too lousy
Hahahahaha!De Joke pain dis bros reach im cone head oo..Ar beg find sumwia go sleep joor..See the plenty rubbish wey yu write becos yur yoruba sisters luv strong,gallant,aggressive ibo pricck..Kpele oh ema binu. grin

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tishbite41(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol grow up dat is not even an excuse dat make no sense, av mingle with Igbo girls a lots they love yourba guys like mad even am the one running why coz your silly culture love money too much but no love, remember when there is love there is everything but Igbo sigh pls you guys should keep marrying your lady's tell them to leave Yoruba men alone ooooo we are not bigotry and rebel like there men ooooooo I prefer south South girls more than eastern girls for your info I schooled in Akwa ibom I saw the love they av for Yoruba people even south south girls don't like to date Igbo guys coz they are too lousy
Oga Moreno abi na mourinho, na bigots nt bigotry. Afonja skuller.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by mimyselfai(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Well, Ibo boys like Yoruba girls because their parents have common sense and dignity not to milk their daughter's husbands dry before they are even married.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Ugosample(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:
bloody lie for your info Igbo girls love yourba men a lots why cuz they know Igbo guys majority of them are rebels and bigotry Lol go take a pills for your info I schooled on Akwa ibom state, in south south there girls show more love to we Yoruba guys a lots they hate to date Igbo guys coz Igbos guys and there culture is too lousy, igbo girls my ass I don't even pray to marry Igbo girls I rather choose south south chicks they are very loving and cool they don't love money like silly some silly Igbo girls, even my current girlfrd is a cross river girl assuming she was an Igbo i swear I would av broke it up self, you better reason well Igbo got no levels at all... grow up don't be silly suck ass like you..

What is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2017
tishbite41:
Oga Moreno abi na mourinho, na bigots nt bigotry. Afonja skuller.
it was a mistake okay but remember Yoruba are more educated than your culture so go take a pills
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Ugosample:

What is this one saying?
go ass your Igbo girls ass
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by Morenikeji090(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahahaha!De Joke pain dis bros reach im cone head oo..Ar beg find sumwia go sleep joor..See the plenty rubbish wey yu write becos yur yoruba sisters luv strong,gallant,aggressive ibo pricck..Kpele oh ema binu. grin
lol silly ass you better grow up rebels & bigots in Nigeria ��
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way by tossie101(f): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Morenikeji090:

Lies lies lies upon lies... from A-Z.
I dont like yoruba men and all my friends dont too.
And SS girls love igbo boys biko stoplying here.
I have many of them as friends.

Ans as for ur yoruba women.. trust me they love igbo men, because they know men dont marry double, hardlydivorce and take care of women better.
igbo my igbothat dont like marrying them because of their character and culture.

Igbo men dont like going outside culture but when they do, they usually go s/s and southsotuh women always giving them YES. smiley

Sorry to burst ur lies biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) / Tamira Bello, JJC Skillz Daughter With Taiye Fajemisin Slays In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.