Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention (1608 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by priest2u(m): 12:47am On Jun 29, 2011
my friend asked a girl out and she said no and the guy looked somewhere else.Now she is very upset because the guy is not giving her attention. what do ladies really want? why do most of them cherish attention so much?  I thought the babe should be happy that the guy is no longer pestering her, i didn't know she was enjoying the attention the guy was given her.
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2011
Ehmmm why is ur guy bothered that she's angry he's not supposed to send at all.
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by iice(f): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2011
^^I tire ooo.
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by Ekpoma1: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2011
Me too tire o.
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by 190: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2011
i tire myself undecided
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by agitator: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2011
that's normal. Most times babes play had to get even-though they want in. They don't want to look too cheap by accepting immediately. If i'm your guy it will be better to follow this invaluable advise below.

pc guru:

Ehmmm why is your guy bothered that she's angry he's not supposed to send at all.
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by Mynd44: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2011
Me too i tire ooo
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by Excelboi(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2011
I don over tire myself
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by Goldieluks: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2011
I don tire teh teh. grin grin
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by MrCork17: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2011
Goldieluks (f). sweeery can i give u attension? tongue
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by MMM3(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
op
i never tire angry
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by 190: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
everyone is tired undecided
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by priest2u(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2011
^
wetin dey make una tire?
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by mordi4evah: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
[font=COMIC Sans ]I taya sef join *just becos everybody else is tayadd*** angry angry angry angry angry angry[/font]

priest2u:

^
wetin dey make una tire?
Becos today na WORLD I TAYA DAY!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=20pt]NL grin grin grin grin grin DEATH[/size]
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by zealot4me(f): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
i no tire ooo i juz dey gbaski ne

mordi4evah:

[font=COMIC Sans ]I taya sef join *just becos everybody else is tayadd*** angry angry angry angry angry angry[/font]
Becos today na WORLD I TAYA DAY!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=20pt]NL grin grin grin grin grin DEATH[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by kpolli(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
hmm
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by 190: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
[size=18pt]WORLD I TAYA DAY

ROTLFMFAOOOOO
[/size]
Re: She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention by KAYD007(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2011

(1) (Reply)

-- / How To Impress Guys And Girls / MY CANDID Thots....hear What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.