Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is It Proper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper? (1547 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper? by mcnikes(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
Am a corper serving in Benue. There's this girl in my class. She's damn pretty and good mannered. I sure feel something for her but don't know if I should let her know. Anytime I talk with her the way she calls me "Sir" makes me feel like its wrong to ask her out. I know its unethical and improper for a teacher to date his student but am deeply in love with her. Will it be proper to tell her how I feel about her?
Re: Is It Proper? by fifi09(f): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2010
mcnikes:

Am a corper serving in Benue. There's this girl in my class. She's damn pretty and good mannered. I sure feel something for her but don't know if I should let her know. Anytime I talk with her the way she calls me "Sir" makes me feel like its wrong to ask her out. I know its unethical and improper for a teacher to date his student but am deeply in love with her. Will it be proper to tell her how I feel about her?

I say No, no and no again!
Re: Is It Proper? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
why not? Go ahead dude.
Re: Is It Proper? by Pweety4me(f): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2010
^Hey my baby david. . .hehe how's u?
Re: Is It Proper? by MissyB1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2010
It's possible she knows You have a thing for her and
She's using the 'Sir' thang to scare You. Done it before, it works. grin

Meanwhile, if You have nuffin to loose, spit it out.
Re: Is It Proper? by Pataki: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2010
mcnikes:

Yes it is proper, if all conditions are right. Has she come of age for a relationship? Do you think if she goes into a relationship now, will it affect her studies? So many things you have to ask yourself. But nothing stops you from spitting your thoughts to a woman. The worst you do hear is a NO. If that comes up, move on.
Re: Is It Proper? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 09, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Hey my baby david. . .hehe how's u?

lol i dey kampe and u? wink

@ topic . . . if the girl is above 18 then shoot. Nothing to be afraid of, unless you just want to hit and run.
Re: Is It Proper? by H2O2: 3:22am On Mar 09, 2010
Say, go for it if she's of age.
Re: Is It Proper? by 190: 3:29am On Mar 09, 2010
i say dont go for it
cos there is no way she would be up to 18yrs
and of course you kant say ure servin in the university~

i know u wont listen to me
cos your pen!s dey scratch u for inside trouser
Re: Is It Proper? by Pweety4me(f): 3:32am On Mar 09, 2010
davidylan:

lol i dey kampe and u? wink

Fine fine did u miss ur mummy? smiley
Re: Is It Proper? by mcnikes(m): 5:51am On Mar 09, 2010
@190 why u dey talk like this? Am serving in a polytechnic and she's 20. Well I.ve decided to spit it out to her. We'll meet today, I'll keep u guys posted on how it turns out.
Re: Is It Proper? by MissyB1(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2010
Remember to tell us about the part where she slapped You. tongue
Re: Is It Proper? by galatico(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2010
Go for her Dick Tiger!!!
Re: Is It Proper? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2010
It is ethically wrong for teacher to date his student! The girl you are referring to could not be more than 15 if she's in secondary school. There's also a law against that . . child abuse remember?

What the heck is wrong with men? undecided
Re: Is It Proper? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2010
mcnikes:

@190 why u dey talk like this? Am serving in a polytechnic and she's 20. Well I.ve decided to spit it out to her. We'll meet today, I'll keep u guys posted on how it turns out.

Oh ok, I didnt see this one before.

But still it's not right. In some places, you could get fired for that!
Re: Is It Proper? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2010
Re: Is It Proper? by sistajay(f): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
@ Poster

You know it aint proper, quit listenin to that beast between your legs, cos he's only gonna get you into big trouble. Your job is to teach em not sample em. Now do the job you were paid to do.
Re: Is It Proper? by Mavor: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
All these fool corpers
Re: Is It Proper? by fifi09(f): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
sista-jay:

@ Poster

You know it aint proper, quit listenin to that beast between your legs, cos he's only gonna get you into big trouble. Your job is to teach em not sample em. Now do the job you were paid to do.

I concur!
Re: Is It Proper? by omega25red(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2010
it's not like she is in high school i say yes go for it but can we be sure that you wont give her a good grade cause she is sexing the teacher better yet let her know your feelings and tell her you will wait till she graduates if at all you can do that
Re: Is It Proper? by mcnikes(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2010
Why do People always equate love with sex. Don't people love anymore?
Things didn't work out as planned in our last date. She was hell busy. Then things took a different turn yesterday, she did her matric and introduced a guy to me as her husband. That won't deter me cos my mind's made up at worst I'll get a no like my guy pataki said.
Re: Is It Proper? by rickie4us(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2010
mcnikes:

Why do People always equate love with intimacy. Don't people love anymore?
Things didn't work out as planned in our last date. She was hell busy. Then things took a different turn yesterday, she did her matric and introduced a guy to me as her husband. That won't deter me cos my mind's made up at worst I'll get a no like my guy pataki said.

na by force to date her?
Re: Is It Proper? by dumodust(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2010
mcnikes:

paedophilic tendencies, think of the parents and put yourself in their position. get a grip
Re: Is It Proper? by kpolli(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2010
how old is this student?
Re: Is It Proper? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2010
190:

i say dont go for it

Cant stp laughing!!! grin grin grin

@Poster
Child Abuse! angry
Re: Is It Proper? by Flashfast1: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
My friend will you face your teacher work before you end up giving the poor innocent girl bele all in the name of love.
The way you people use the word love these days is very scary
Re: Is It Proper? by 1106: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
190:

i say dont go for it

JUST MY ADVICE~
Re: Is It Proper? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
do u people bother to read the threads at all? the dude said THE BABE IS TWENTY YEARS OLD AND IN A POLYTECHNIC!!!!!

bobo op, be careful o! sometimes these babes can be funny at that age. u suddenly start hearing stories and sniggers, even accusations of sexual harrassment.

leave am and go for experience!!! belive me ,it counts!!!!
Re: Is It Proper? by mcnikes(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
Most of U won't even read the thread b4 they start talkin from the corner of their mouth.
@ dumodust, kpolli and abbeycity. Its not pedophily, child abuse or whateva cos she's above 18. Born in 1989 precisely.
@190 adding asterisks to Ur name does not erase the fact that U've banned.
Re: Is It Proper? by Druss(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
Is this your 'second brain' or your head talking?
Re: Is It Proper? by 3ndy(f): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
it is not a good thing that there is interaction between teacher and student,
Re: Is It Proper? by dumodust(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
3ndy:

it is not a good thing that there is interaction between teacher and student,

another point made by

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? / 3-brothers-in-affair-with-one-woman-one-kills-another-in-fight / Red Lips Vrs Dark Lips/ Big Lips Vrs Thin Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.