Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Girl Talks About Marriage Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Talks About Marriage Always (2115 Views)

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / New Guy Always Talks About His Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by gabriel74: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
My Girl Talks About marriage Always but i am not ready . I dont even own a house yet and she want me to mary her by all means, Is this how girls reason?

I wish to mary her because i love her but im not ready. Will it be propper if i tell her not to wait for me?
advice.
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by sistajay(f): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
You have gotta to be kiddin me, right? You already know how you feel about the whole situation. . . . . . . . . . . Go tell her you aint READY for marriage, not now not EVER!!
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by sagluva(f): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2010
how old are u and how old is she coz that tells alot. Alot of girls at the age of 25 and upwards feel pressure from their married friends, parents and society to get married. tell her that u still have alot of things u want to acomplish before u get married and see if u guys can come up with a compromise and if she doesnt want to compromise then let her go
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by yme1(f): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
let her know how you feel
dont go into marraige knowing fully well you are not ready
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by fiyahe(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2010
u lucky dat she even opened ha mouth 2 tell u. alot will just keep quiet n wen dey c anoda who dey fill is ready, dey wil dump u. try n talk wit ha. dnt shy away from dis issue cos its a very serious and sensitive 1. how old d both of u r depends. if u guys r tru wit sch, den u nid 2 try n stand on ur own. mayb she doesnt see seriousness in u dats y she desires 2 no.
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2010
Then put a ring on it you selfish son of a ----------. You want to use her best years and dump her later for a younger flossie dont you?
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by TeeJay6(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Then put a ring on it you selfish son of a ----------. You want to use her best years and dump her later for a younger flossie dont you?
it would appear so, you are not ready for marriage but you still expect her to satisfy your sxual urges while there is no guarantee she would get married to you at the end of the day. Be a man, make some sort of committment or end it with her and let her find someone who is serious.
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by tkb417(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

wow, i think u have been infected
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by tkb417(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2010
gabriel74:

My Girl Talks About marriage Always but i am not ready . I dont even own a house yet and she want me to mary her by all means, Is this how girls reason?

I wish to mary her because i love her but im not ready. Will it be propper if i tell her not to wait for me?
advice.
relax guy. explain to d babe why she needs to wait a bit longer. If she feels insecure, then ill say u guys shd do some Intro hoping that willl make her relax till u get it right
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2010
Ebonyesyes cry typical response that's an emotional outburst u just gave the dude's not saying anything bout dumping just telling her not to wait for him coming to think of it sounds like dumping in a way
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2010
I think some of these ladies live in cloud 'I see nothing else but marriage'.

Dude does not have a house.
He prolly only just makes ends meet but she still wants to get married.

Crikey!
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Put a ring on it and then what??

Hope he makes enough money to make it official??
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by Pataki: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2010
I thought the norm was that there are many fishes out there? If the guy is not yet ready and she cannot exercise patience with him, why not move on? These are the same set of ladies who later come back and state that she does not have sexual compatibility with her husband.

Rubbish.
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by tkb417(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

I thought the norm was that there are many fishes out there? If the guy is not yet ready and she cannot exercise patience with him, why not move on? These are the same set of ladies who later come back and state that she does not have sexual compatibility with her husband.

Rubbish.
olowo; paddy mi to sure

whts gud? smiley
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by Pataki: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2010
tkb417:

olowo; paddy mi to sure

whts gud? smiley
Chiefo I dey oh!

Long time man. How you dey oh?
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by tkb417(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

Chiefo I dey oh!

Long time man. How you dey oh?
i dey jare; u no give me feedback o
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by Pataki: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2010
I dey on messenger. Lets jam wavelength there.
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
gabriel74:

advice.

What's the big deal? You are not ready abi? Then tell and stop wating her time . . . If she loves you enough, let her take her chances and wait, if not, she can walk!

But then you are just a player ain't you? You want to tell her 'not to wait' for you. Looks to me like you've made the decision already. undecided
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by no1madman(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2010
"u don't own a house." . do u live under d bridge?make me understand.
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by chic2pimp(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2010
Berra take your time and don't rush ooo.
All the peeps saying 'Put a ring on it' won't be there to help you out when things starts to go wrong.
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by selena(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
Tell her to be patient.
Re: My Girl Talks About Marriage Always by asas(f): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
u want to use and dump her !!!!or u want her to wait until ur ready

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me / But I Did Not Drop In! / You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.