Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ladies Please Advice Me She Is Too Had Hearted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Advice Me She Is Too Had Hearted (635 Views)

Ladies Please Don't Do This On Sunday..(pix) / I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Advice Me She Is Too Had Hearted by destaro(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
am in love with a girl and i know she loves me but the problem is 'she is too hard haerted and will never agree or show that she loves me' but she always wants me around and whenever i avoid her she usually calls to apologize.what should i do?
Re: Ladies Please Advice Me She Is Too Had Hearted by mikkymoi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
Marry her ASAP
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Make Passes At Other People's Women? / Hullo! Pls I Nid Advice.i Wil B Agog If Som1 Can Help Me Out: I Intended 2 Study Medicine In Unilori / The Reach To True Love: An Article.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.