Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigeria Police Force (NPF) And Federal Road Service Commission (FRSC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Force (NPF) And Federal Road Service Commission (FRSC) (591 Views)

She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) / The Ozubulu Massacre, The Failure Of NPF And Matters Arising / Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force (NPF) And Federal Road Service Commission (FRSC) by Nedfed(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ever since I was born the Nigeria police are known to be collecting money forcefully from the road users on check point which I think this is even getting worst day by day without the government doing nothing about it.
Even in some states the check point distance is not up to 1km before you see another all in the name of extorting the citizens.
Only few Nigerians knows their right and many have being killed in the process of claiming right by the Nigeria police.
The most funny part of this is that when they demanded for money majorly from the commercials drivers and the driver claimed not to have change our policemen will collect the money and give them change (money changer) hmmmm, what a country we are.

Now, the Nigeria Road Safety as taken the position now. This is the paramilitary that are known to be discipline back then but now full of corruption.
Rate at which they extort people on high way can't be mention. Nothing like warning, educating or addressing issues on the road. Once you're stopped by then, they will surely find a charge against you. I knew of a FRSC officer in my neighbour whose car tyres has expired and no spare tyre yet the same man stll stand on our road to arrest/charge the citizens for similar case. What a country.

Btw NPF and FRSC which is even worst on our road?

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Killings In Miango Jos / ‘my Reply To Omojuwa Was Photoshopped’ -gov. Rochas / What The Army Did To Us: Witness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.