Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37469 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=mrphysics post=61245837]
IT HAS GONE
Re: . by ikp120(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2017
pocohantas:

By the way, why is it always guys leaking chats? grin grin grin
This one is deep. Abeg o, just be careful with these Nairaland boys because if anything goes wrong, most of them will come to Nairaland to yarn trash.

It's a normal thing here o. But I don't do that tho. I've dated a popular Nairalander here but the thing tire me because of distance, so I quietly balked grin grin grin grin. I was even hoping she wouldn't leak our chats.

His story was not straight, the thing get k-leg grin grin. He may open alternates to haunt you just like some guys do. Even Kimbraa had the same issue with one stupid Sly nigga like that. I don't know if the guy has stopped o.

Just stay out of trouble next time abeg o. grin grin
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2017
Fingerprinter:

I can't comfortably grant you asylum in my abode.
Bros why has thou forsaken me. It is finished.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2017
ikp120:
This one is deep. Abeg o, just be careful with these Nairaland boys because if anything goes wrong, most of them will come to Nairaland to yarn trash.

It's a normal thing here o. But I don't do that tho. I've dated a popular Nairalander here but the thing tire me because of distance, so I quietly balked grin grin grin grin. I was even hoping she wouldn't leak our chats.

His story was not straight, the thing get k-leg grin grin. He may open alternates to haunt you just like some guys do. Even Kimbraa had the same issue. Just stay out of trouble next time abeg o. grin grin

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by pidgintutor: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2017
this is serious.... indeed, people are different. pocohantas and supersystemsnig... come and kneel down here.. lemme bless your marriage

supersystemsnig.. I blame you for everything. how can you be little yourself to exchange words with a lady?

from where i stand, you have been tolerating her for a long time. All of these outburst is born out of several implosions. I dont know what transpired between you too but one know she saw an emotionally fragile guy in you and she capitalized on that. Its what all girls do. Try not to be overly emotional anymore. She prolly gave you attitude and you felt she d change and learn to love you. But you were wrong, you were so wrong. Each time there was a feud, you come apologising. Thats damn so low mehn... no nigga does that. Right on NL, some girls have given me attitude, I stopped the chat immediately and block them. Theres no point fighting over a girl.

now listen, if any girl gives you attitude henceforth.. stop the flow for a week or two and if she doesnt try to get to you. Forget her. I make bold to say that she prolly thought she was doing you u a favour by letting you know her.

Move on my bro.... take it as her loss... she prolly may have lost the one guy who would have shown her the best of love life has to offer. When you begin to think you are more important than the next person, no girl (not even a guy) would treat you like you aint worth a dime.

always take "NO" from ladies as their LOSS...

and lastly, there is no greater revenge than SUCCESS.

that should be your focus right now...

peace

9 Likes

Re: . by Fingerprinter(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Bros why has thou forsaken me. It is finished.

Oops! Autocomplete is a bastard. I wanted to type 'can' and the Olodo changed it to "can't". Can you imagine.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2017
pidgintutor:
this is serious.... indeed, people are different.

peace

IT HAS GONE

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2017
pidgintutor:
this is serious.... indeed, people are different.

peace

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=pidgintutor post=61246031]this is serious.... indeed, people are different. pocohantas and supersystemsnig... come and kneel down here.. lemme bless your marriage

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Oops! Autocomplete is a bastard. I wanted to type 'can' and the Olodo changed it to "can't". Can you imagine.
I thought same.
Bros, seeth thou how your brother have found himself therein.

True, I didn't know how I even got involved. Supersystemsnig makes sense when he comments on nairaland. Met him here few days ago and started following him. I always like to read his posts and comment if I have anything to say. Na so I come meet fight yesterday and it was very clear that its beyond what is being said here. Immediately i commented, I became a victim bro.

They have killed me, they want to bring me into the conversation of two intelligent and rich people when you know how we are doing it on business section. Me come dey feel sick now grin grin grin

As i didn't have anyone to fight for me, I remember you are on nairaland, so I had to call for help. Please, help me beg them to leave me. I am not ready to fight e-wars.

Before they will remind us how broke and low we are in the society. grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:

Check your mail, please smiley

Kindly send me a om. I didn't get a mail, send an email, perhaps i don't know the address you mailed me on
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2017
grin Just tell him he is on his own.
lol.
Fingerprinter:

Re: . by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

I thought same.

Before they will remind us how broke and low we are in the society. grin grin grin grin

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Fingerprinter(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

I thought same.

True, I didn't know how I even got involved. Supersystemsnig makes sense when he comments on nairaland. Met him here few days ago and started following him. I always like to read his posts and comment if I have anything to say. Na so I come meet fight yesterday and it was very clear that its beyond what is being said here. Immediately i commented, I became a victim bro.

They have killed me, they want to bring me into the conversation of two intelligent and rich people when you know how we are doing it on business section. Me come dey feel sick now grin grin grin

As i didn't have anyone to fight for me, I remember you are on nairaland, so I had to call for help. Please, help me beg them to leave me. I am not ready to fight e-wars.

Hahahaha. Last sentence got me laughing seriously.
Abeg make dem just allow us to be passing on the road o. It's not a crime to be broke na
Re: . by Luckygurl(f): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Kindly send me a om. I didn't get a mail, send an email, perhaps i don't know the address you mailed me on

The mail you operated the previous account on undecided
Re: . by Fingerprinter(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:
Just tell him he is on his own.
lol.
;DJust tell him he is on his own.
lol.

Are you serious right now? I would rather betray the whole world than betray my own brother.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol @ she saw an emotionally fragile guy, me hurt ke..I've burnt my heart... No be her kind.. Lai lai..

I didnt open my heart one single bit...It was lip service. Immediately i noticed emotional stonewalling, i knew i was dealing with a psycho... I'm not attracted to Nigerians if the're not of foreign decent..Me hurt ke...Lol.. I'm dealing with this, so she doesn't continue it, and i just don't wanna take the thrash treatment no more
Lool but I thought you wanted to marry her and take her to Europe grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:

The mail you operated the previous account on undecided

Send a pm plz
Re: . by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2017
OliviaPope:
Lool but I thought you wanted to marry her and take her to Europe grin grin

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Hahahaha. Last sentence got me laughing seriously.
[b]Abeg make dem just allow us to be passing on the road [/b]o. It's not a crime to be broke na
Lol. As simple as ABCD bro, that is what I have been asking for and they just want to bring me into this and then heap everything on a third party.
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2017
lol,
you wanna betray nigeria, just kidding, he fell into the wrong fight ring.
Fingerprinter:

Are you serious right now? I would rather betray the whole world than betray my own brother.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. As simple as ABCD bro, that is what I have been asking for and they just want to bring me into this and then heap everything on a third party.

yOU ARE COMPLETELY INNOCENT BRO
Re: . by Fingerprinter(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:
lol, you wanna betray nigeria, just kidding, he fell into the wrong fight ring.
If Nigeria wants to gang up against my own, I'll betray her. I'm still watching the fight sha
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:
grin Just tell him he is on his own.
lol.
Lol, that was a mistake iyisco2001.

If you make noise now, he will order you out of this country called nairaland grin grin grin

On a serious note, I didn't know how I got involved in this whole thing. Someone just wanted to possibly pour some anger on me which I am seriously not interested on receiving.

You also need to be much careful on nairaland. I never for ones imagine something like this can happen, always going about with my innocent mind that takes all hurt but hurt no one.

I suffered to build an account on fiverr, someone I paid, a nairalander wrote the work, the client rejected it and had to report me to support. My level was removed, my gig was removed from search. I didn't blame this lady, only for her to tell me how her effort was lost. WTF. A job of just 12k and an account that gives me average of $450/month. My brother, she got angry more than me and had to quit. I didn't understand. I thought of it and it still didn't make sense to me. I accepted to be hurt, I battled with support and everything till the account was restored, and placed on search.

Life is easy, no need killing myself over things that doesn't edify people
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Fingerprinter:

If Nigeria wants to gang up against my own, I'll betray her.
I'm still watching the fight sha

aRGH...tHIS COMMENT IS EXPENSIVE OH..
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:
lol,
you wanna betray nigeria, just kidding, he fell into the wrong fight ring.
Maybe. I should have stayed as an observer. last time I checked, i wasn't banned, so I was free to comment. Little did I know it was wrong for me to have commented.

We can burn down the ...... than for my brother to forsake me grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol, that was a mistake iyisco2001.

If you make noise now, he will order you out of this country called nairaland grin grin grin

On a serious note, I didn't know how I got involved in this whole thing. Someone just wanted to possibly pour some anger on me which I am seriously not interested on receiving.

You also need to be much careful on nairaland. I never for ones imagine something like this can happen, always going about with my innocent mind that takes all hurt but hurt no one.

I suffered to build an account on fiverr, someone I paid, a nairalander wrote the work, the client rejected it and had to report me to support. My level was removed, my gig was removed from search. I didn't blame this lady, only for her to tell me how her effort was lost. WTF. A job of just 12k and an account that gives me average of $450/month. My brother, she got angry more than me and had to quit. I didn't understand. I thought of it and it still didn't make sense to me. I accepted to be hurt, I battled with support and everything till the account was restored, and placed on search.

Life is easy, no need killing myself over things that doesn't edify people

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

When i tell you people live with bitterness, it aint a joke.
instead of chanelling their efforts into something productive, the put it into anger, jealousy, pains, and now cover everything with ego.
So, in summary, they cant be helped.
Figerprinter, no vex o. lol
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Maybe. I should have stayed as an observer. last time I checked, i wasn't banned, so I was free to comment. Little did I know it was wrong for me to have commented.

We can burn down the ...... than for my brother to forsake me grin grin grin grin
Freedom of speech is allowed.
But freedom after speech isnt guaranteed.
People who find it hard to mix in real life always find it hard to mix online also. and they fall victim of these e banters.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

When i tell you people live with bitterness, it aint a joke.
instead of chanelling their efforts into something productive, the put it into anger, jealousy, pains, and now cover everything with ego.
So, in summary, they cant be helped.
Figerprinter, no vex o. lol

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=iyisco2001 post=61247088]
IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2017
ikp120:

His story was not straight, the thing get k-leg grin grin. He may open alternates to haunt you just like some guys do. Even Kim.braa had the same issue with one stupid Sly nigga like that. I don't know if the guy has stopped o.

Just stay out of trouble next time abeg o. grin grin
Will you stop disturbing my mention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

How Many Of You Did This? / Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.