Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37234 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Prognose: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Trash.
Kids everywhere.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2017
IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2017
dude you talk too much
Re: . by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2017
OliviaPope:
dude you talk too much

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

She's popular and is trying to sink me in. She knows this is my business name and is trying to mar it. I talk too much, if i'm not been blackmailed did anyone knew what happened? Read between the lines. Do you know the person in question admitted to being a person that does these things in person to me?
I don't even know what happened between you two, but you've been ranting since yesterday and she seems not to give a toss. so give it a rest ehn.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2017
OliviaPope:
I don't even know what happened between you two, but you've been ranting since yesterday and she seems not to give a toss. so give it a rest ehn.

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2017
@oliviapope is really doing the work of Olivia in scandal.
supersystemsnig:

It's my business name i'm saving. Two, i hate when people blackmail people. Y'all don't know the person's true character...Her own soul knows

When people give themselves, it tends to be abused..see why the society knows no love anymore?
I didn't see those threads, in as much as I may wish to know, I'll say you should let go.
Not everyone will accept the truth even if it is. Feminist will also close there eyes to the truth especially when the other party is a girl, look at the situation of the op, he was quickly labeled wicked cos he tossed a girl who was supposed to be her companionout for not giving care, even after he stated that he discovered he was later being used, even some guys are beginning to famz some chicks because they believe they could smell cookies grin .
Like I said, I may not know what has happened, but it's better you let it be.
People who knows you will always know you for who you are.
I find it difficult making friends here also, because of things like this, especially with ladies.
We mostly have them half brain toast and kiddy in nature.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

I didn't see those threads, in as much as I may wish to know, I'll say you should let go.
Not everyone will accept the truth even if it is. Feminist will also close there eyes to the truth especially when the other party is a girl, look at the situation of the op, he was quickly labeled wicked cos he tossed a girl who was supposed to be her companionout for not giving care, even after he stated that he discovered he was later being used.
Like I said, I may not know what has happened, but it's better you let it be.
People who knows you will always know you for who you are.
I find it difficult making friends here also, because of things like this, especially with ladies.
We mostly have them half brain toast and kiddy in nature.

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Prognose: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It's my business name i'm saving. Two, i hate when people blackmail people. Y'all don't know the person's true character...Her own soul knows

When people give themselves, it tends to be abused..see why the society knows no love anymore?

Shut the f.uck up you whiny lame ass piece of sh1t! You're the one inflating her ego and making her feel important! Mehmehmehmehmeh since yesterday for a girl I can almost swear you haven't seen her face! It's guys like you that give these girls an overbloated feeling of importance! What kind of men are we breeding nowadays??

Sheeeesh!

People leave Nairaland because they want more time to concentrate on more important things

People leave Nairaland to avoid the bile, bigotry, hypocrisy and hate and to avoid negative energy

People leave Nairaland because they want to make more money

You want to leave Nairaland and your 'thriving' business cos of a precocious girl just past her menarche who gets a kick out of attacking the male gender! Are you crazy? Didn't you know the kind of person she was before you sent her pm? Can't you accept rejection and leave it at that? Where's the manly pride? Where's the honour?

Sh1t, am outta this thread!

10 Likes

Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Several ladies have called me and have spoken to me just like you. Thanks.

I respect you and will stop. Thanks alot brov. But if it continues i won't stop. I didn't reveal anyone's personal details.

grin
But my brother, this things called love can be messy.
I know my madam doesn't have power for e wars, so I know I won't be called out here. Lol
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=Prognose post=61243437]

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=iyisco2001 post=61243461]
IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

grin
But my brother, this things called love can be messy.
I know my madam doesn't have power for e wars, so I know I won't be called out here. Lol

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It is well. People live for the moment, they see people and cage them in their thoughts.. Imagine been called not smart and unsuccessful nigga...It's the world baby, and when it all goes south, people can easily drift
Exactly, in their thoughts, if one lessoni learnt in live, never judge someone by his/her appearance, actions, nor situations.
Some people live low cos they don't want attention, some people talk less but when they speak it oozes wisdom.
Our mentalities differ.
Don't be surprised, some people attacking you online have never made enough to solve their problemand they live with so much negativity and anger.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

Exactly, in their thoughts, if one lessoni learnt in live, never judge someone by his/her appearance, actions, nor situations.
Some people live low cos they don't want attention, some people talk less but when they speak it oozes wisdom.
Our mentalities differ.
Don't be surprised, some people attacking you online have never made enough to solve their problemand they live with so much negativity and anger.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:
Liv doesn't fix internet relationship scandals. Where's the fun in that!
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2017
OliviaPope:
Liv doesn't fix internet relationship scandals.
You chose a different line of fix
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

Our mentalities differ.
This is just the truth. They come on nairaland being shadows of themselves. I don't even know the struggle on nairaland like it adds anything to our CVs.

Social media is equal media, yet people must learn to know that live lived in social media matters.

1 Like

Re: . by Luckygurl(f): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It is well. People live for the moment, they see people and cage them in their thoughts.. Imagine been called not smart and unsuccessful nigga...It's the world baby, and when it all goes south, people can easily drift

Are you one and same person as supersystemsng that deactivated already?

If yes, is the email you used in creating that account still accessible to you? Like can you still access the mail??
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=Luckygurl post=61243952]

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

Our mentalities differ.

IT HAS GONE

1 Like

Re: . by Luckygurl(f): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Yes it's me. You didn't continue with our interaction. I felt you weren't game so I piped down

Lol!
Ok..
I'll send you a mail
Re: . by Sterope(f): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2017
You should try to be a better liar, man. So far, your lame attempts to lie have been pathetic. undecided but then why would you expect from a rape apologist?undecided

supersystemsnig:

She's popular and is trying to sink me in. She knows this is my business name and is trying to mar it. I talk too much, if i'm not been blackmailed did anyone knew what happened? Read between the lines. Do you know the person in question admitted to being a person that does these things in person to me? If you end a close thing with someone and wanted to stay friends, should it not be discussed with the person? Does the person not have a right over their lives? Even though, i accepted without spite, the aggressor came, you didn't see the thread cause the mods deleted it.I begged for over an hour pleading in public, please leave it, in private too, now i'm the stalker?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2017
Sterope:
You should try to be a better liar, man. So far, your lame attempts to lie have been pathetic. undecided but then why would you expect from a rape apologist?undecided

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Sterope(f): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Please learn to be honest sir, even if she ‘broke up' with you the previous day. It shouldn't stop her from attacking you when you recounted a rape incident with so much glee. Your relationship with her does not mean you are immune to a justifiable criticism. Don't turn it to something else.

Pocahontas, leave the guy and his cohorts please embarassed

supersystemsnig:

It is well.. I know where you're coming from.If i've offended you forgive me. Thank you for correcting me.

God bless You
Re: . by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2017
Sterope:
Please learn to be honest sir, even if she ‘broke up' with you the previous day. It shouldn't stop her from attacking you when you recounted a rape incident with so much glee. Your relationship with her does not mean you are immune to a justifiable criticism. Don't turn it to something else.

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Sterope(f): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2017
E ma binu sir

supersystemsnig:

I know you are both friends from way back. Please leave me please Sterope If you stay in Lag, you're her sis, come read the chats and see if the emotional blackmailing wasn't a regular thing. Moves on, then should i continue to be the source of some one else' emotional satiety ?
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Sterope:

LOL. No one gives two fukc what happened offline. What happened online is the issue! Thank God we have people that witnessed the thread. This guy for make the whole ish about 'break up'. He isn't telling his cohort how it all started, he isn't telling them he posted private mails. He is even claiming he didn't paste mails, someone that created a thread with my email address showing. I called mynd44 to take down my address.

Bother yourself not, shun this matter. Poco is unshaken...

The cohort called mrphysics, well done Sir grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2017
Sterope:
E ma binu sir

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2017
IT HAS GONE
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Mrphysics didn't induce me to anything, i only told him an hour after it went down...

Simple kwestion, if a guy treated you how you treated me 100% would you like it? If the answer is yes, i'm guilty

Dumbo!
Go ask your fuckin soul brother his interest in the matter?!!! You can't even see beyond your nose...LOL!!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=61244802]

IT HAS GONE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photo. See What They Did / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.