Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37215 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol @ Dumbo, now it's coming out..

I don't have any thing to hide, my hands are clean.. Stop emotional traumatising people. I'm stronger and wiser than you. I recorded our calls baby...

Post am na. I beg you money? Abi I scam you? grin grin
You recorded calls, keep showing the real you. LOL!
Re: . by Sterope(f): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2017
You seriously have a problem. All these for what? because she said no?

Learn to handle rejection, man.

All these which involves is not attractive at all. Taurus ko Zodiac ni.

supersystemsnig:

Aso mo Odua ni e. Rora ma te le ore leyin. Mo ku so fun e o.

I didn't post private mails. I don't break trust, and i don't burn bridges. I am simply not taking the emotional blackmail simple. I'm simply resisting it

I moved on just a couple of weeks after we met, the rest was just tagging along... All the words were from my lips, cause the moment i noticed emotional stone-walling, it was clear i was dealing with an individual of this kind of personality...I know personality against star signs well..

Trust me, i know Tauruses and what they can do... I'm a bloody Virgo and can't be outsmarted...Since then i started recording the calls... You may like to hear it, come hook up if you're in Lag and find out the truth yourself

If you think i wanna discredit anyone, i run an ICT thinktank, i can crop the head of a photo, attach to another one and say nude pic...Did i reveal even the slightest personal information ?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Dumbo!
Go ask your fuckin soul brother his interest in the matter?!!! You can't even see beyond your nose...LOL!!!!!

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2017
Sterope:

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Sterope(f): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2017
For your own sanity, please be careful of these nairandlanders, both man and woman. Why are they so serious though? undecided

Don't worry I might holla at him to see a picture of your nudessmiley. Wish me luck

pocohantas:

LOL. No one gives two fukc what happened offline. What happened online is the issue! Thank God we have people that witnessed the thread. This guy for make the whole ish about 'break up'. He isn't telling his cohort how it all started, he isn't telling them he posted private mails. He is even claiming he didn't paste mails, someone that created a thread with my email address showing. I called mynd44 to take down my address.

Bother yourself not, shun this matter. Poco is unshaken...

The cohort called mrphysics, well done Sir grin grin
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2017
Sterope:

And confused too. On the deleted thread, he claimed I manipulated him into begging me each time we quarrel. Maybe his soul brother mrphysics has given him balls, now he is saying his words were lip service and I was the one always begging to be companion.
In another breath, he noticed emotional stone walling, from same person he claims he played.

Nawa!!!

Sterope:
For your own sanity, please be careful of these nairandlanders, both man and woman. Why are they so serious though? undecided

Don't worry I might holla at him to see a picture of your nudessmiley. Wish me luck

I will be careful o. How can the one who brags he was the player be so pained. Shey you saw his outburst on the deleted thread...LOL. I wish you luck.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2017
pocohantas:

And confused too. On the deleted thread, he claimed I manipulated him into begging me each time we quarrel. Maybe he soul brother mrphysics has given him balls, now he is saying his words were lip service and I was the one always begging to be companion.

Nawa!!!

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2017
pocohantas:

And confused too. On the deleted thread, he claimed I manipulated him into begging me each time we quarrel. Maybe he soul brother mrphysics has given him balls, now he is saying his words were lip service and I was the one always begging to be companion.

Nawa!!!

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2017
Make una leave people wey no know book nah. I frequent business section and politics to help my life. I came to family section to read people who are like me trying to change their lives too. It has become a problem.

Cc fingerprinter, onyibazz abeg your brother is about to be crucified. I am not ready for python dance.

My CV

Course of study: physics and astronomy
School: UNN
Grade: 3rd class
Net income: N10, 000

Why do people want to kill me completely @fingerprinter?

I came to family section for people to give me advice and now someone wants me to dance Egwu Ekeh 2. I am not ready.

Seems like the powers from above, those that have Abraham as father on nairaland have decided to conduct operation python dance on my head today.

1 Like

Re: . by Sterope(f): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2017
No one is judging.

We were all on the other thread where you gleefully recounted a rape incident. Babe called you out and you turned it to whatever was happening offline. Which sincerely, I don't care.

Basically, anyone with a brain would call you out. It was because of you and the OP, I had to report the thread. Your comment was THAT sick, extremely sick.

You are such a crybaby.

supersystemsnig:

It is well. Keep judging me. Who suggested we remained companions several times...ask her O ye judge.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:
Make una leave people wey no know book nah. I frequent business section and politics to help my life. I came to family section to read people who are like me trying to change their lives too. It has become a problem.

Cc fingerp

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Cc fingerprinter, onyibazz do not say you didn't read the suicide comment now. Better come for your brother.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2017
Sterope:
No one is judging.

We were all on the other thread where you gleefully recounted a rape incident. Babe called you out and you turned it to whatever was happening offline. Which sincerely, I don't care.

Basically, anyone with a brain would call you out. It was because of you and the OP, I had to report the thread. Your comment was THAT sick, extremely sick.

You are such a crybaby.

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Brov, record calls when you deal with people with ish personality...it will save you from trouble

There is no need for that. This life is too simple and easy, so why complicate my life?
Re: . by Sterope(f): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2017
You are funny grin grin grin grin

[img]https://www.google.com.ng/search?client=ms-android-lenovo&biw=360&bih=269&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=cTDbWYjSA-HRgAaUx5ewDw&q=stop+it+meme&oq=stop+it+meme&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...17244.17830.0.18540.6.6.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..6.0.0....808.lpYX0fHrRl0#imgrc=x-IO2t-FIZg2JM:[/img]

supersystemsnig:

Don't say things you dont know..Check my profile and hers and see if we ever quote ourselves on the forum..

Me cry baby, lol..you'll wish...Local Nigerian girls don't really appeal to me as much bae... sorry
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

There is no need for that. This life is too simple and easy, so why complicate my life?

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
Sterope:

You are funny grin grin grin grin

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Cc fingerprinter, onyibazz abeg your brother is about to be crucified. I am not ready for python dance.

My CV

Course of study: physics and astronomy
School: UNN
Grade: 3rd class
Net income: N10, 000

Why do people want to kill me completely @fingerprinter?

I came to family section for people to give me advice and now someone wants me to dance Egwu Ekeh 2. I am not ready.

Seems like the powers from above, those that have Abraham as father on nairaland have decided to conduct operation python dance on my head today.
Make una leave people wey no know book nah. Must we all be intelligent? Must we all have money? The place I always come to read and encourage people like me have turned to Golgotha for me today.

Make una leave poor people to survive in this harsh economy nah.

Cc fingerprinter, better come say your last word to your brother now before it goes down
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Make una leave people wey no know book nah. Must we all be intelligent? Must we all have money? The place I always come to read and encourage people like me have turned to Golgotha for me today.

Cc fingerprinter, better come say your last word to your brother now before it goes down

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Luckygurl(f): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Yes it's me. You didn't continue with our interaction. I felt you weren't game so I piped down

Check your mail, please smiley
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Well i usually don't do this, but when a troublesome person comes along the line...one has to defend himself

Some of my friends wrecked my biz years back, and i spoke with a lawyer who educated me on preventive measures against blackmail
I am aware of those preventive measures. When I respect people, I respect them.

My life have been so simple in business section. Less than 2 weeks of active stay on family section and the end is near grin grin. I will have to leave this section and go back.

My brother @fingerprinter must be disappointed in me for coming to this section to dance Egwu Ekeh 2. Hence the reason he didn't want to rescue me out. I have to go back to that section where we have the interest of people at heart and no one plans evil for anyone.

Life is simple bro, very easy.
Re: . by Fingerprinter(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Hehehei, this is very interesting. Ayam cuming back to read the gist from the beginning.
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2017
Yeah, he is here. Bros, your brother is about to dance the dance of surugede

Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Hehehei, this is very interesting. Ayam cuming back to read the gist from the beginning.

Welcome, that is eeh. Imagine me that doesn't support IPOB is about to dance Egwu Ekeh. lol
Re: . by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

I am aware of those preventive measures. When I respect people, I respect them.

My life have been so simple in business section. Less than 2 weeks of active stay on family section and the end is near grin grin. I will have to leave this section and go back.

My brother @fingerprinter must be disappointed in me for coming to this section to dance Egwu Ekeh 2. Hence the reason he didn't want to rescue me out. I have to go back to that section where we have the interest of people at heart and no one plans evil for anyone.

Life is simple bro, very easy.

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm not a Tai Solarin student for nothing o. I didnt stay in the wilderness for twenty years to remain a fool. Back to back top ten per cent throughout my academic career is no joke...One of the first early risers in biz in my age gap no be joke o

I left with 3rd class. I had nothing to offer in my department, they just decided to waybill me to the labor market grin grin grin. And here I am, unemployed, a broke guy that deserves no erection (there will never be erection in Anambra state grin grin grin)

I started following Ohamadike 1, to see if my life can change when Biafra comes, Buhari didn't want to let his people go grin grin grin, Now we are where we used to be.
Re: . by Fingerprinter(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Welcome, that is eeh. Imagine me that doesn't support IPOB is about to dance Egwu Ekeh. lol

I can't comfortably grant you asylum in my abode.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

I left with 3rd class. I had nothing to offer in my department, they just decided to waybill me to the labor market grin grin grin. And here I am, unemployed, a broke guy that deserves no erection (there will never be erection in Anambra state grin grin grin)

I started following Ohamadike 1, to see if my life can change when Biafra comes, Buhari didn't want to let his people go grin grin grin, Now we are where we used to be.

Lol... Cut me some slack bro..If you na third class, i'm fourth
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. Romance and family frequent peeps already have a team.
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I felt life was easy. Developed a model like the one your team is running, brought fellow Nigerians in saying lets help this country, i barely escaped with my life...Life aint fair bro...its not as sweet as you think. When you achieve massive success as in really massive success, you will relate

This was when i learnt how to deal with troublesome people
I have tried to help people achieve success. I have paid nairalanders who worked with me. I can't mention names, but I know I have nairalanders account number on my list.

You either hurt me and go, I will never hurt you. This is the model I work with. I have seen people from nairaland whom I paid brought me little paces backwards without me saying anything to them. Bro, life is simple, very easy. This small life that we will all leave is not something I will come to step on people simply because I want to boss them. The quest to be on top of everybody have done us more harm.
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

Lol. Romance and family frequent peeps already have a team.
I am just seeing it bro. That is true. Never knew some persons are connected. With pure hearts, I come here trying to improve my life.

Make them abeg pardon me. By the time they come in their group for me, then I am gone grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary / Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.