Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

"Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (58839 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

8 "churches" you should be wary of. When I mean "wary", I mean suspect every move there

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message
7. Any gathering that has the word "Ministry" attached to it
8. Any gathering that has an Osama-like bearded "Alfa" as the head

Eheee. ..somebody called my attention to something, if you have a pastor that suddenly woke up and realized he's ordained and went ahead to establish a church without proper training...RRRRRRUUUUUNNNN and never look back

Don't say "Mr. Invincible", didn't warn you!

How did fortifiedcity turn mr invisible...brain on reverse?
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Ojuororun(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Wonderful
inkan mbe o yeahhhh dis one na for reall o
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
LydayBobo:
Women trying to conceive should take Fertility blend+GNC Women's Prenatal Gummy tablets while your husband drinks Water melons with the seed during the period. Your husband should avoid alcohol during this period. Am sure before the end of the second month your wife will conceive.
I can bet my shiny brown ass plus £10,000 that no Nigerian woman trying to concieve will take this your free and simple method of Advice, because You didn't label yourself a PASTOR! or PROPHET. even though you are correct. grin

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by 9jatatafo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
what kind of liquid is this?
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by tolguy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
;Dpastors and women
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by popcykaylah(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pastor wey sabi finger. .. grin pastor awon omo tikabodi
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Here in England this is exactly what the law calls SERIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULT, but in nigeria it's called healing and blessings from God. grin

instead of seeking simple medical solutions these dumb and ignorant women are taking the words of a crooked perverted nonentity who calls himself a pastor. grin
the only reason this woman isn't getting pregnant is because of the stress, pressure and worries about not getting pregnant. all she had to do is relax have a glass of wine and relax more and more relaxations, and she will get preggas!, trust me my ex wife is a Doctor. tongue
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Awoleesu(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ehen! Kini won waka gaan?
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by ipobarecriminals: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
sad sad sad undecided
FortifiedCity:
angry

8 "churches" you should be wary of. When I mean "wary", I mean suspect every move there

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

Eheee. ..somebody called my attention to something, if you have a pastor that suddenly woke up and realized he's ordained and went ahead to establish a church without proper training...RRRRRRUUUUUNNNN and never look back

undecided
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

young man,may ur mouth/tongue not ruin ur destiny. CAC agbara olorun no gbani(Egbeda) pray for the needy without collecting one kobo from anybody,i'm not their member but i knw better.CCC dnt force anybody/engage in such except the unscrupulous ones.Abeg,wic one u dey go
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by kense88: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

You didn't add your church

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by MrOlai: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2017

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by kayalla(f): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na only God go help us
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by TikaBodi(f): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
popcykaylah:
Pastor wey sabi finger. .. grin pastor awon omo tikabodi
why u quote me
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by surgical: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

. you are a very ignorant man.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Fxwarrior: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Atleast he admitted to coillecting money and giving her the liquid. My question is he a native doctor, herbalist abi Prophet?

Aye gidi gaan.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
What are they?
aren't you the know it all who said they were? Answer your own question.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by losak9111(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Am amused as a Christian when I read submissions from CAN (Christian Association of Nigeria). There are questions for our leaders in Christendom:1. What efforts are they making to Christianize Nigeria? While the other religion is Islamizing with food, money and violence, Christians are belly achingasking for prayers without action.2. There is the cry about Islamic bankingbased on the sharia. May I ask, is there anything stopping the establishment of an interest free Christian bank rooted in tenets of the Holy Bible. This will empower the teeming impoverished Christian around. Do you know that the coming together of the four top Pentecostal churches alone in our land can establish a mega bank. But no because the priorities are private jets, mega cathedrals and palatial domains.3. From the wealth of the churches, is there any law preventing them from establishing industries or farms where the great number of unemployed youthsin the church can work. Instead our youths are asked to go for deliverance from the demon of unemployment. When they do and if lucky, employment will come from organizations controlled by the religion the Church is complaining of.4. For ages, the vast majority of Christians in Nigeria see politics as evil. The other religion sees this and took advantage of the situation. In the state and national assemblies, they dominate.In majority, they make laws for all of us to suit their purposes.In a time like this, let CAN, PFN and other Christian groups stop the belly aching and formulate a new strategy. The Ephesus of Nigeria can only turn to Turkey if we continue to do the same thing the old way. We may pray on end, positive result will only come when we play our God given roles.If you receive this piece, please continue to post until it gets to the leaders in Christendom and every true Christian in high places who can make an impact. If you wish you can reply or contribute to

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by PointZerom: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i guess you forgot to add,redeem,winners,chosen,which ones again....
Chosen?, are you speaking from your personal experience or out of hatred?.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
wabinz:
hummmm.. first am new not up to 10 minutes ago and made front page. lastly. the husband get mind sha...
first u are not new, just opened this one bcoz u were banned. Lastly the woman get mind to allow allow a pastor insert something into her...
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by jakD: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Be coherent, I don't get you

It's obvious you can't read and understand

Well, one thing definitely obvious about you is you're not sagacious. That's bad!
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by jakD: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
jaggabban:

So now u know. If it were to be Muslims, would u say that? Hypocrisy
You can never compare that. This isn't hypocrisy as addressed by you.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by cristianisraeli: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
PointZerom:

Chosen?, are you speaking from your personal experience or out of hatred?.

shout i am a chosen 3 times..lol
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by PointZerom: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shout i am a chosen 3 times..lol
Is that all?
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by jakD: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Habyz:

The way you're feeling might be exactly the way Muslims feel when called terrorists.

I ain't feeling anyhow, I am only against it because it sounded as if it's been too common with the church.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by cristianisraeli: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
PointZerom:

Is that all?

you don shout am?
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

Eckankar n white garment churches are all Christians Sir
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by geokay777(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

God will forgive you my brother for including Cherubim & Seraphim on your so called list, the fact that some C&S churches have basterdised others doesn't mean that there are not credible ones established on the precepts and basis of the Word of God,,,, I rep Cherubim & Seraphim Movement church #itsjoy
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by kevoh(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
It's now a regular thing to hear of the gullibility of Christians and how they are being scammed daily on Nairaland frontpage every day. Nothing new...

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by nicsong247: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
elgeehione:
I thought Christianity is free from all sorts of evils but always reverse is the case.What a pity.They will not pass bad comments on this religion as they usually do to others.Hypocrites!

You think you can go to the masonic grand lodge of the Ohio in DC and come right here to question the integrity of Christianity; You've gat to stay focused on the activities of the devil in the grail you are serving. Cos if the wrath of the God Christians serves fall on you, you prefer to jump from plane into the Bermuda
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
I hope the fake prophet has been arrested, and kept in prison custody.

Anything less than that is huge injustice to our system as a nation.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Charity05(f): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Christian of this days is just a joke
This pastor was my primary school classmate, we went to the same secondary school also, we used to called him oni culture, I was so surprised when I heard that he is now a pastor, I used to tell people that I can't attend his church because he is not working for God but himself, his hands is not clean.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by manmidtexy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
You got it nailed at the right spot.

Dem no go still hear. Lazy fellas full world

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

Don't say "Mr. Invincible", didn't warn you![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Church Aborts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.