Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

"Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (58843 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by hokafor(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Woman listen to yourself, a man of God Inspecting your private part and u did not run for your life. Any man that mistakenly marry a dummy as a wife is doomed.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by FireKing: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Two more
1.HOLY GHOST THEATRE in Benin city
2.FRESH FIRE MINISTRY in Warri ..........Run away from these churches I mentioned,they are killing lives
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Dindondin(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

8 "churches" you should be wary of. When I mean "wary", I mean suspect every move there

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message
7. Any gathering that has the word "Ministry" attached to it
8. Any gathering that has an Osama-like bearded "Alfa" as the head

Eheee. ..somebody called my attention to something, if you have a pastor that suddenly woke up and realized he's ordained and went ahead to establish a church without proper training...RRRRRRUUUUUNNNN and never look back

Don't say "Mr. Invincible", didn't warn you!
Ogboni n Eckankar are not Christian organisations or churches.
You tried to pass your msg but you mentioned some things that's not right.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by collins07(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

8 "churches" you should be wary of. When I mean "wary", I mean suspect every move there

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

Eheee. ..somebody called my attention to something, if you have a pastor that suddenly woke up and realized he's ordained and went ahead to establish a church without proper training...RRRRRRUUUUUNNNN and never look back

Eckankar and Grail message are same,d preaching is called grail message.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Freshberry(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

God knows them that serves him... but at the same time strike out CAC... Its a GOD and bible based church
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Freshberry(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=angelliza post=61195156][/quote]

I Guess he's knows not what he's saying...[b][/b]
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Freshberry(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Very soon those churches that are associating themselves wtih CAC that aint.. would be scraped off or forced to change their name..
CAC is now one... watchout..

coming back to it.. The bible has said it all. at the end time False prophets shall rise..
he's one of it.. watch out for more...
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by alaskido(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mumu woman. Good for her.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by bezimo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
jaggabban:

So with all these churches u guys mentioned, what is left in Christianity.

Far much more better churches were one can worship God..
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by bezimo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
mazinoweb:

Did they tell you JW do deliverance of any sort when you have such problems? You can hardly hear of them in religion scandals.

Scandal or no scandal it doesn't change the widely acclaimed opinion that Jehovah witness are not genuine set of believers or church.
I stand not to be corrected. Don't even start any nonsense argument.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Deliverance gone bad...only God knows embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by jafaranka: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
U guy are still fooled with prophecy which does exist, Allah choses his prophet among humans and angel and ever prophet will tell u the next coming prophet and his signs
The best thing to do is just pray to Allah only and belief in him
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by paix(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
I believe her husband was not even aware when she going through this in the beginning. Women are so gullible.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by holuwapopsh(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
hello Fortifed city Pls watch hw u talk ok dnt tell me u dnt knw ur suit pastor do cum to cele 2 For Bussiness n for Anotting if u dnt knw let me tell u ok (Mind u only God knw who is who) dnt just wake up 1 dey a type nonsese ok i cn stand any where i say dis OK I WENT 2 A CHURCH A PASTOR WAS SAYING TRASH ABT CELE LIKE DEY DONT GO THERE FOR POWER (QUOTE DIS NEVER SAY SUCH AGAIN RE U TELLING ME NW DAT ALL UR PASTORS RE REAL PLS WATCH WAT U SAY) peace
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Stormyharper(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
madridguy:
Women looking for fruit of the womb eyes they see many things. Many pastors, Alfas, Babalawos and even gynecologist sample dem free of charge all the name of getting preg. May God heal her and answer her prayer.

For those out there praying for the fruit of the womb, may God Almighty answer their prayer.

Amen
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Carter4luv(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dis is wat u see wen u kip going from one native doctor to another who perform witchcraft saying his deliverance in dere big shrine day call church.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by bejeria101(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Stupidity is a raging hormone in some women. Where in the bible was that ever done? Prophet ko! Wizard ni!
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Saintdaprince(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wonders shall never end here oh!!!!! See me see wahala!!!!!! Why is she going to FM station for interview? The bible said that my people perish because of lack of knowledge. I am so sorry in this iur generation. The said lady is a Christian. I believe she owns a bible. What is that bible for? Decoration or acquisition? We have bible but we will never pray and ask God for His Holy spirit to come and teach us His words. Just 6 years and she is panicking. What about Sarah or Hannah in the bible? Our young ladies nowadays do not emulate these bible characters. May God forgive our foolish ways and send healing on her. Amen.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by OtemSapien: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
oshie:
PEOPLE COMMIT ATROCITIES IN THE NAME OF MOST HIGH GOD

TOO BAD
No, they commit atrocities in the name of Yahweh who is one of the children of GOD ALMIGHTY. If only people can stop worshipping this god Yahweh and use their brains, things of this sort would stop happening.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by OtemSapien: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
bejeria101:
Stupidity is a raging hormone in some women. Where in the bible was that ever done? Prophet ko! Wizard ni!

Here is where something similar happened in the book of Yahweh

HOSEA 1:2
When the LORD began to speak through Hosea, the LORD said to him, "Go, marry a prostitute and have children with her, for like an adulterous wife this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the LORD."

So we can't really tell if Yahweh was the one who also commanded the pastor to do such horrible thing, you know Yahweh can do the unexpected.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by raphy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
The pastor finger her with the finger of God or the devil.
Some women that hv spoil there womb. Wil be dumb one day. GOD HLP THEM
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Azam101: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Christianity!
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Zoe99(f): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

CAC no follow abeg
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by ikemesit4477: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A pastor in Ekiti state has been accused of causing injuries to a woman's private part after conducting a "special type" of deliverance for her after collecting N50,000 from her. The woman who is suffering from wounds in her private region - claimed it happened after the pastor inserted some substances there during deliverance for fertility.

She revealed this in an interview conducted by a journalist, Omo Edema of Voice 89.9FM, Ado-Ekiti.... Read below;

“I live in Lagos. One day, my younger brother called me that there was a prophecy from his Prophet, Prophet Oni Olakanye of CAC Palace of Mercy, Mathew, Olokuta, Ado-Ekiti, that I would need to come down to Ado-Ekiti for prayers concerning my infertility. I have married since 2011, but no child. So I discussed the issue with my husband and he allowed me travel to visit the prophet.

“When I got to the prophet a few days later, he first prayed with me at the church reception. He subsequently called me down into one of the rooms in the mission house where he placed a mirror under my private part—the exercise he called inspection, and later poured some liquid substance in my private part and fingered it in by himself. He therefore took me to bathroom where I bathed on a mortar with a black soap and native sponge while he stood in with me…

“He therefore demanded for N50,000 which I gave to him on the same day.

“Lastly, he gave me a ball-shaped substance to insert into my private part in the bedtime when I get home. I did according to his instructions. However, since then, my private part has been badly affected with wounds without cure yet…” These were the allegations of Mrs. Omowale against Prophet Oni Olakanye of CAC Palace of Mercy, Mathew, Olokuta, Ado-Ekiti.

“I know her, but not all her allegations against me were true. I collected N50,000 to work for her and to ensure she has child in life. The substance I gave her to insert into her private part; she didn’t use it according to my instruction…” The prophet, Oni Olakanye responded.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-injured-in-her-private-region-after-deliverance-by-pastor.html
Goodness me! He even take time to finger the poor woman!
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by shegie(m): 12:55am On Oct 08, 2017
u self no get sense..........munmun lady
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Since when ogboni become church?
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Charleseka: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2017
[s][/s][size=8pt][/size]You're lucky the pastor did not have carnal knowledge of you. ;DYou're lucky the pastor did not have carnal knowledge of you.
You're lucky the pastor did not have carnal knowledge of you. ;DYou're lucky the pastor did not have carnal knowledge of you.
You're lucky the pastor did not have carnal knowledge of you. ;DYou're lucky the pastor did not have carnal knowledge of you.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by ashantitope: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=61193620] angry

Is like you don't knw what u are saying because u list eight churches nd u started list ogboni confraternity have they join CAN conference too or the Alfas that u also mention guy u dnt knw what u are saying pls keep shut
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=ashantitope post=61211947][/quote] Happy Sunday smiley
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by hatedisplace: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Somebody should help ask that woman where did she keep her brain when she was giving to see the prophet.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by correctguy101(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

You know well o.
That your number 8. Are you saying T.B Joshua and SatGuru Maharaji are both fake prophets? undecided
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Officer101(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2017
May God deliver us from end-time miracle centers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Church Aborts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.