Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. (47489 Views)

Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack / Explosion At Chemical Site In Germany Shakes Leverkusen (Pictures, Video) / Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by Ipfreely: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2017
k199192:
Does anyone see the satire in the title of this post? Gas explosion at atomic junction.. It was bound to happen I guess.. Gas and atomic should never be put together. I hope no one is hurt though...

I think you mean pun. Certainly not satire.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2017
yachal:
Bro you can leave there this afternoon.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2017
jamarifox:
the rain enter ya toto? shocked sad
You're stupid and it's on my signature that I don't tolerate stupid mentions from stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2017
timidapsin:
makydebbie sweetheart , can you please get close to the fire with your phone and snap the tanker and confirm if there are NO casualties.. I will need about 5 shots.. For my blog.. Please go with umbrella.. So fire / rain won't fall on you.. Thank you kiss please be quick before the fire off.
You don turn Makydebbie to reporter abi?
Debbie reporter go fit you ooh! Lol! cheesy
How's the situation now?
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
JohnXcel:
You don turn Makydebbie to reporter abi?
Debbie reporter go fit you ooh! Lol! cheesy
How's the situation now?
What I've heard and it's on the net is, 6 dead, 35 injured and the fire is off. Not sure if the news is true(tho I'm sure the fire is off) but that's what is going round. You know when these things happen rumors flies, I'm just returning from church tho. Good morning.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by obailala(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by k199192: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ipfreely:

I think you mean pun. Certainly not satire.
Yeah pun. Thanks
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by timidapsin(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
What I've heard and it's on the net is, 6 dead, 35 injured and the fire is off. Not sure if the news is true(tho I'm sure the fire is off) but that's what is going round. You know when these things happen rumors flies, I'm just returning from church tho. Good morning.
please tell me you got those details I asked before the fire off embarassed
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
timidapsin:
please tell me you got those details I asked before the fire off embarassed

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by timidapsin(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=61220807][/quote]this is why I love you.. Muah kiss
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...more like he does the stalking...if I tell you where this guy don follow me reach ehn....I just noticed he does that with most NL girls, unfortunately, his game is weak, so, he must not be getting as much a$$ as he would like grin
Lool the butterfly who thinks of herself as a bird, you are not half as pretty as any of my sisters Mynd44 has met me offline ask him about the chic I rolled up with, I just remembered to check your mention, the internet helps many of u females, you can have a big ego and be a slay queen on here but most of u are lowlife tramps that I wouldn't even shag for free
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Piiko:
Lool the butterfly who thinks of herself as a bird, you are not half as pretty as any of my sisters Myn44 has met me offline ask him about the chic I rolled up with, I just remembered to check your mention, the internet helps many of u females, you can have a big ego and be a slay queen on here but most of u are lowlife tramps that I wouldn't even shag for free
undecided
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
timidapsin:
this is why I love you.. Muah kiss
Lol, you welcome.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by oliidell(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Many of these incidents can actually be avoided by taking safety precautions and following standard operating procedures.

I remember the June 2015 Accra fire disaster involving a fuel station at Kwame Nkrumah Interchange, which resulted from flooding.
John Mahama declared some days to mourn the over 200 casualties and doled out millions of Cedis to compensate the bereaved and support the victims.

About a year later in June 2016 a similar incident claimed a dozen lives, which shows that the root cause of the flooding was not properly addressed.

Same goes for the fuel stations. It's a very sensitive operation that demands some dos and don'ts. You must learn from incidents in order to prevent re-occurrence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by ibkayee(f): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
hanassholesolo:

People around there are saying there is causality. I mean look at the radius of that explosion.
Thought so too but I was hearing miraculously there were no casualties, not sure now though
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by oliidell(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=61220807][/quote]

I hope your camera is intrinsically safe.

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
oliidell:

I hope your camera is intrinsically safe.
Sure, it's. Some photos were stolen from goggle. Where do you stay in Accra?
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
The stations too are dancing to 'one corner' grin
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by sod09(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
optional1:
bad day for ghanaians world cup una no see go now gas una see to explode to protest against referee..
have been watching display your madness all over nairaland, but this one is way outta line.
We are talking about human lives here I wish you don't experience this sh.it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by optional1(f): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
I have done that earlier by praying for them and showing concern guess u saw it.

And i also remembered them in today's mass..

TheSuperNerd:
This is very very very low from you . Such insensitivity.....

This is Gas Explosion so very serious that may have seen lives lost (don't have more detailed reports yet) and people wounded deeply. Yet, what comes to your fingers is Ghana's WC chances.... This is Life and death matter not football.... Have some heart... you are far better than this.

Smh... very disappointing. Why can't we all know when to joke and when to be actually sensitive? I see other idiotic comments similar to yours from a few other monikers...... just silly really.

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by optional1(f): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
sod09:
have been watching display your madness all over nairaland, but this one is way outta line.
We are talking about human lives here I wish you don't experience this sh.it

i already shown my sympathy
you can remove my post.

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by timidapsin(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
So the pictures you gave me werent taken by you.. I trusted you cry
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Good afternoon Debbie.

Well, as much as one is happy the death count is low, may the dead RIP.

What's most important now are preventive measures (something we need to work on in Africa) and attending to the wounded.

Happy you (and your family) are safe smiley
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by safarigirl(f): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Piiko:
Lool the butterfly who thinks of herself as a bird, you are not half as pretty as any of my sisters Mynd44 has met me offline ask him about the chic I rolled up with, I just remembered to check your mention, the internet helps many of u females, you can have a big ego and be a slay queen on here but most of u are lowlife tramps that I wouldn't even shag for free
lol, the drink is out of your system today abi?

Like I said, I don see you finish so, if you want to use this basic Naija boy style of bringing someone down to make yourself feel better, no be me e go work for.

Your sisters would be ashamed if they knew of your online behaviour. You wey go dey chat up every girl for WhatsApp group chat, you no get level. Shift abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
JohnXcel:
Good afternoon Debbie.

Well, as much as one is happy the death count is low, may the dead RIP.

What's most important now are preventive measures (something we need to work on in Africa) and attending to the wounded.

Happy you (and your family) are safe smiley
Yea, it's all good.

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by oliidell(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:

I don't live in Ghana but I have relatives and family-friends in Koluedor.

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
oliidell:

I don't live in Ghana but I have relatives and family-friends in Koluedor.
Okay then.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
again, the way stations do explode the govt need to do the necessary thing o.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
safarigirl:
lol, the drink is out of your system today abi?

Like I said, I don see you finish so, if you want to use this basic Naija boy style of bringing someone down to make yourself feel better, no be me e go work for.

Your sisters would be ashamed if they knew of your online behaviour. You wey go dey chat up every girl for WhatsApp group chat, you no get level. Shift abeg grin
noted Ma, kindly avoid mentioning me subsequently
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by yachal: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro you can leave there this afternoon.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
yachal:

Thankz so much @makydebbie

This is my no . Pls gimme a call

nothing personal

Aiit, I'll soon. Hope you're home now?
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by yachal: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Oh yes i am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.