Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan (33024 Views)

Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) / Why We Shutdown Shoprite Stores In Nigeria - Workers / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by chngebeginwthme: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2017
maxiuc:
Buhari is about to go down

Oje wun soke

Who can sing that flavour song

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

No single projects done by this government yet their supporters still cheers them

Dullard
Dullardiho
Dullardeen
If I type dullardeen my phone suggests buhari

Can you name 5 project done by GEJ Govt..

Can you name 10 Projects of GEJ since when he was Deputy Governor to President.. hahha a man that cannot even provide his community with drinking water..
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by chngebeginwthme: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
If i tell you the number of people i know who have lost their jobs under this APC government.....
E no go beta for this negative CHANGE agent

Also tell us number of people that APC employed, Never forget NPower ooo hahha

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by mechanics(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
That's on a high side o, i hope they recall them back.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Keballl:

You are simply too shameless and irresponsible . You are given proof yet you decide to stick to flimsy and laughable rumours .

The article below is dated Jan,2014. I repeat Argue with your facts.

http://ibpulse.com/2014/01/rcc-begins-construction-work-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

I decided to ignore you because you are making mockery of yourself. Only fools will request for a proof of rainfall from a person in the rain. You brought pictures of 2015 to 2017 construction works to attach to a report of 2013. You are a fraud.

This is the busiest federal (interstate ) road in Nigeria plying daily by transporters . Transporters will answer you. I can give you detail job progress on that job from Sagamu interchange to the beginning of Magboro (MFM side) short bridge where the job stops now.

So if someone from Nestle PLC Sagamu interchange or Chivita Ileke town or BHN trailers park, sabo Ibafo is telling you what happened you will refer him to link. Only a fool will refer a man at stadium to a radio report. The construction of Berger yard, few metres of drainage in 2003 on one part of interchange after GEJ flagging off is that the pictures of 2015 to 2017 you foolishly displayed.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Keballl: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
babaolofin:

I decided to ignore you because you are making mockery of yourself. Only fools will request for a proof of rainfall from a person in the rain. You brought pictures of 2015 to 2017 construction works to attach to a report of 2013. You are a fraud.

This is the busiest federal (interstate ) road in Nigeria plying daily by transporters . Transporters will answer you. I can give you detail job progress on that job from Sagamu interchange to the beginning of Magboro (MFM side) short bridge where the job stops now.

So if someone from Nestle PLC Sagamu interchange or Chivita Ileke town or BHN trailers park, sabo Ibafo is telling you what happened you will refer him to link. Only a fool will refer a man at stadium to a radio report. The construction of Berger yard, few metres of drainage in 2003 on one part of interchange after GEJ flagging off is that the pictures of 2015 to 2017 you foolishly displayed.

The part in bold exposed you as a very dull and silly BMC member. You are given series of hard cold proofs yet you insist on choking on your bare faced laughable lies.

How can I add pictures to a thread created by someone else in 2013. Maybe the thread owner time travelled to upload post dated pics of his personal collections.

Your case is indeed different cos you are a very cheap fraudster.

Get out of here dull BMC member.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Rhesusmonkey(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Keballl:

How can you blame the present govt. But excuse Buhari and Fashola?

Say it the way it is joor. You just calm nerves like politicians grin
lol. I no be politician oo
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2017
You will not be affected, they have a very good insurance for any loss.......so relax
Beejayx:

What happened to zenith oh I have cooperate current with them
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2017
your friends have got nothing to worry about, their funds are secured. Only personnels will be affected
Jabia:

Can you please explain, with proof? Got a couple of friends with funds there
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2017
They have only about 12
donnaD:

I don't think plot 1yard has up to 100 workers now.since 3yrs they have been droping workers everyday.there is no more contracts from the govt.u can ask ur friends working there if they are still working at JBN.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Companies folded, lost of job, underemployment and unemployment, cost of living rising geometrically
nairavsdollars:
If i tell you the number of people i know who have lost their jobs under this APC government.....
E no go beta for this negative CHANGE agent
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2017
THANK YOU CLARIFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atom007:
. It is true, I am also part of the project team.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by blackbriar: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
donnaD:

I don't know where u get ur news from but I can confidently tell u what am saying. by the way that news is for niger state not lagos state.u can ask around and see how many JBN workers are still working there since 3yrs ago in lagos. even up till now d company is still dropping workers.as of now JBN plot 1 does not have canteen and workers clinic.most senior staff no longer use the company car and if u want to use the car a senior staff has to pay 2million naira for the car.this for JBN plot 1yard apapa lagos u can verify.
https://www.nairaland.com/4112254/v.p-osinbajo-flag-off-n120b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Write ICAN Instead Of ACCA / Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.